It Begins Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't control my mouth and my hips both at once. I tried to make my tongue mimic hers but then my hips moved to make my cock, now slippery with pre, slide along her rear, poking at her hole there occasionally until she reached back and tucked it in under us.

The feeling shocked me and I gasped into her mouth. She dug her tongue in even deeper with that. Her hips moved now making her lips slide the length of my cock in her well-lubed slit until the head of it would catch on her clit every so often. She would try to readjust when that happened without a break in the kiss and then it happened. Suddenly I was in her. I had my cock fully up inside of Kathy!

I broke it off and pushed up on her shoulders saying, "No Kathy, I can't do this... my promise."

She stared back at me with a glow in her eyes, not smiling but simply glowing from within. She leaned without a word and kissed my lips gently and then, with our lips nearly touching so that she breathed her words on me, she said, "It's OK Michael. Forget your promise. I have."

She had told me to stop her even if she didn't want me to but her tone sounded different - different enough to confuse me for a bit at least. Did she really want me to forget my promise or was that again something I was suppose to ignore like her passed pleas to fuck her?

By the time I rolled all this over on my foggy brain, her hips were moving. I was fucking Kathy - or that is she was fucking me. My hands were still on her shoulders and I made one last ditch effort at will power by pushing up but with no resolve and she knew it. She never even broke our kiss. I could feel her building speed on top of me and most of all I could feel my own orgasm building. It was now or never.

I broke off the kiss and said, "Kathy I'm about to cum in you! You have to stop!"

But she just quickened her pumping and threw her mouth over mime and muttered into my mouth, "Fuck me!" She kept it up, "Cum in me... fuck me..." and I did.

I felt like my insides became liquid and I was pumping my being into her as I exploded and came in my sister. I was sorry almost before it started but yet I wanted at least this one time. Just once I wanted to cum deep within her. I wrapped my arms around her now and thrust up hard into her forcing every spurt to go deep inside her.

She had frozen on top of me somewhere during my own thrusting and was rigid as a corpse. But our mouths were joined and her tongue was almost to the point of gagging me at my windpipe.

Then as my thrusts slowed and became more erratic, it was as if something snapped and she was alive and trying to breath again. She collapsed on top of me with her head tucked into my neck breathing hard. Neither of us spoke as she just lay there impaled. Yet with her hands now on my shoulders she pulled herself tight to me as if asking to be hugged. I replied in kind.

I lay there thinking this was the single best day of my life and no matter what the outcome nothing could change that. I loved Kathy body and soul now and even if she was upset, it was driven by love.

After laying on me until we both had pretty much caught our breaths, she put her hands on the ground and I felt her hips raise up. I felt a stark coolness as my soaking wet cock left her warm sheath and left me exposed to the air, even the hot air of summer.

I felt another gush of warmth as our mixed fluids ran out of her down the length to my groin. It was then that the immensity of the situation hit me. I had just fucked my older sister. Not only that but i did it unprotected leaving my seed in her belly. She could in fact get pregnant!

As she lifted her leg, unstraddling me, and laid on her side on the edge of my clothes beneath us facing me, I turned to her and said the only thing I could think of, "I'm so very sorry Kathy. I really tried to keep my promise. I really did."

She laid silent for a second or two and then a small smile broke over her face and her hand touched my face and she said, "I'm not."

"Thanks Kathy, but I made you a promise and I failed you," I said now staring up at the tree tops, and even they seemed to be looking away from me in shame.

She leaned up on one elbow so her face was now over me. She ran her other hand through the sparse hair on my chest. "You know that dream I was describing?" she asked.

"Yes, what about it?" I replied.

"It never got this far," she began. I looked her way questioning. "Oh I knew what came next, but somehow even in my dreams I wouldn't let myself..." she hesitated.

"I know and really I mean it. I'm sorry. I don't know what else..." but she interrupted.

She put a finger over my mouth to hush me and went on, "My body, my heart and my soul knew what I wanted, but my brain wouldn't even allow me to think that way." And she paused again. I just waited her out this time. She had something to say that needed to get out. That much was obvious.

"It's why I made you promise..." she said with each of us staring into the other's eyes trying desperately to read between the lines. Then looking down at her fingers idly twirling some chest hair she confessed, "I didn't do it hoping you'd keep that promise," and she looked back up for my reaction. "I did it hoping you wouldn't..." she divulged, then looking down again said, "so I could be able to blame you and pretend to keep my own virtue."

I saw a tear forming. Oh no, I didn't want tears. Not now. Not after this. I wanted pure joy; love; happiness. "And you did keep your virtue, sis," I said.

"Kathy," she countered, but I repeated "Sis."

I put a finger beneath her chin and went on, "We just made love, sis... yes you're still my sister and I'm still your brother, but we just consummated our love. A love much stronger than just brother and sister. A love stronger than most any plain lovers. So yes, you not only kept your virtue, but you highlighted it in my eyes. You gave me something beyond words, beyond wealth. You gave me yourself, and I love you sis."

"But Michael..." she began.

"Little brother," I corrected.

Smiling she stopped whatever it was she was going to say and said, "little brother," and then she kissed me on the lips like a lover should after making love.

After we kissed that way laying there in the woods still naked, I said shamefully, "But I am sorry, sis. I took a terrible risk and with your body."

"If you're talking pregnancy, I'm sorry but I planned for that as well," she said again ashamed of what she was about to confess. "I start my period in 3 days so I'm safe from any pregnancy. I knew it was now or never. I'd lose my nerve if we went much longer." She looked away again.

I laid there staring at my sister after her revelation. She actually laid a plan to have me fuck her. I wasn't at all upset that the reason she had me promise was so she could blame me if her conscience bothered her. The only thing that was going through my head was that she planned it - she wanted it that bad.

When she finally looked my way to see what my expression was, I must have been grinning. "What?" she queried.

"You actually wanted me... in this way?" I said, temporarily resorting to a more backward time of embarrassment at the discussion of sex.

"Yes silly," she admitted, grinning back herself. "I've wanted this for... ages."

"Here, move over on my clothes," I said now emboldened, having her scoot over where I had been laying, and getting her on her back. When she was situated with me between her legs I said, "OK now let's do it right then."

She just laid there beneath me - my beautiful older sister with the body I'd sneaked around spying on for years; the body that I only imagined late at night to jack off to; the body I'd only recently become familiar with. Here she was naked beneath me awaiting my entry into her like some innocent child.

There was no urgency this time; no pressure to get it going. I simply leaned down and kisses her lips. She was my girl here in the forest and I was her guy.

I broke it off to simply look in her eyes. There's something special about the look in a girl's eyes when she's naked beneath you; open to you. There is something magic in there. I think back now and in my mind's eye I can't really see her beautiful breasts exposed to me inches away. But those eyes... those lovely eyes! They are right here in front of me as I type.

I don't know how long I held that position, just staring and smiling, but it broke off with the feel of her hand under me, positioning me, inviting me into her. I waited for her to hold it to her opening. Then, staring into her eyes, I lowered my hips ever so slowly. I felt her nails deliciously bite into my back but didn't speed up in the least.

Finally our groins met once again. I went down to my elbows so I was almost touching her lips with mine, feeling her hard nipples against my bare chest, but my eyes still gazed into hers. We were about to make love, not fuck. "I love you, sis," was all I said, without a movement.

"I love you too, Mi... I mean little brother," she cooed back.

With that it began. I lifted up slipping slowly out of her until just the head was in. Then I slowly slid back inside her, where I now felt I truly belonged. "I really do love you Kathy," I said, seated deep in her once more.

"Sis," she corrected with a big grin.

Our lips met once again in a slow burn this time. We both felt the passion and drive, but there was patience to it. There was a power building like cocking some giant spring, yet it was still compressing.

As I began a more constant stroking motion, she locked her legs around me and held tightly to me. Our kiss began to go from the smoldering embers of our first time to a flame that was to engulf us both. We moved together like specially fitted pieces. We found fuel for the fire within us that we didn't know existed.

Somewhere in all this the sun had moved a bit past the clearing of the ridge and was now shining down on us adding to the heat, as if we needed that extra energy source.

We broke off the kiss to simply breath, but it produced the image of a lifetime for me. My sister beneath me, fucking me with every grain of her being and climaxing at the stroking of my cock within her. And all this was happening before my very eyes. Her moans... calling my name... not the usual profanities, but simply knowing in one's head that this beautiful creature loved me and was giving me everything she had to offer.

It's funny what you remember, but a single crow let out a series of shrill cries when suddenly I felt my body let go with an earth shaking orgasm. I was slamming into her so hard I ended up scooting her upper half totally off the clothes we'd laid there to keep her clean. I wasn't pumping into her, I was jerking into her.

With my last ounce of strength, I lifted a leg over hers so I could collapse to that side keeping my cock in her side by side. The sun was in my eyes, but keeping them closed heightened the sense of feel. All I could feel was my cock still inside my sister's pussy. Still in there trapping the cum I'd deposited there for the second time in a short while. I'm not so sure just when my orgasm finished. The aftermath was that sweet.

We laid there that way for and eternity or seconds, when she moved a bit and slowly let me fall from her. Then she hopped up as if the forest were on fire and grabbed my hand and said, "Get up hurry and come here," and then ran naked to the edge of the ridge. I got up but much too slow for her and she turned waving me over there as if I was going to miss something.

"I'm coming," I moaned as my thoroughly spent body arose and hurried to her.

I got there and she grabbed my hand pointing with the other saying, "Now look out there. Look at this scene. Burn it into your brain. This is our grotto!"

We stood there, two naked youths in a rustic moment in time. The camera of my brain developed a picture of nature at it's pinnacle. And then we danced. Naked we danced to the nameless tune that was our song now. I held my sister's soft sexy body close and tight and we danced.

I think this is an appropriate time to end this story. Yes there were more trips to our grotto, and yes there were many more dances sans clothing. But none to compare to the day that all of nature came together to celebrate the consummation of brotherly love.

(Not really the end)

12