It Came from the Laundry Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lots of men using you?" Crystal continued.

"Mmm, yes. Whatever you want." Gina was in heaven as her friend's slave. She was learning parts of herself that she had never guessed at.

Crystal slapped her lover's tits a few times. Turned on by the way they jiggle and bounce. Then she straddled Gina's face. Still fucking the girl with the vegetable as the brunette licked her pussy.

The green cucumber reminded her of the little monster in the basement. She was still thinking about it when she came all over Gina's lips.

"What do you know about tentacle monsters?" Crystal asks.

She was at an acquaintance's apartment.

Dave was a geek. Glasses and skinny. But also smart and a hard worker.

Crystal had worked on a few projects with the guy. She liked him. Though he wasn't her type. Not before, anyway.

She figured he was interested in sci-fi and monsters and the like.

"Well, I don't know. That there are different lore and mythology around them. Depending on your source." He answered, setting a couple sodas on his little kitchen table. Trying not to stare at her generous cleavage on display.

"How would I catch one?" She asks eagerly.

"I, uh...well. I guess it depends on what type you had." He said.

"A small one that likes women. Sex with women. But seems to be shy."

"Well, I guess that sounds like hentai." He told her.

Soon they were at his big computer. Three screens and fancy lights. Crystal grinned at what was obviously his pride and joy.

Then he put up videos. Cartoons of monsters fucking young women.

She had been faintly aware of the popularity of adult cartoons. But hadn't looked into them herself.

'Looks like I've been missing out.' She thinks. Her hand slips into her tight jeans. Lightly rubbing herself through silk panties as she stands behind Dave.

The young man cycles through video after video. Explaining the origin of the monsters to the horny woman.

"They all seem...rapey." She tells him.

"Well, yeah. That's kind of a theme with these. Not all though." He says without turning around. His pants had quite a tent, and he didn't want to offend her.

"So a shy monster might just need to feel in control." She hypothesized.

"Yeah, maybe." Then Dave jumped as her hand slid down his chest.

"Would you like help with that?" She asks, her hand rubbing his crotch through his shorts.

"I, uh...yeah?" He stammers, a little out of his depths.

She turns his chair around and drops to her knees. Swiftly pulling his dick out.

Dave groans as she kisses and licks his tip. The shaft held firmly in her hand. Her red head lowers to his lap. Taking his cock deep in her mouth.

She sucks him for a moment before leaning up and pulling off her shirt. Grinning at the cartoon women behind him. Violated by monsters as she removes her bra. Enjoying how his eyes widen at the view.

"You like?" She asks. Lifting her tits up for him. He nods slowly. "Play with them." She orders. "No need to be gentle."

Crystal gasps and moans as her friend gropes and mauls her big tits. Giving him time to enjoy her bounty.

Then she leans in. Settling his dick deep in her cleavage. Rubbing her breasts up and down to help get him off.

Dave can't last long. Groaning as he shoots his slime on her face, and all over her big tits.

"S...sorry." He gasps afterward.

"It's fine." She assures him. Licking his jizz from her tits as she looks up at him. "Your shower?"

He points toward the bathroom. Crystal rising and shedding her clothes as she crosses the room.

With a shock, Dave leaps up. Pulling his own clothes off and scrambling after her.

He slowly gets hard again under the hot water as his hands explore her amazing body. Then he pushes her up against the wall. Entering her from behind as the water sprays down on them.

He lasts longer the second time, but not by much.

The third time though, he lasted long enough to give Crystal two orgasms. Wrestling around on his bed. Frequently changing positions.

The sex was much more satisfying than the usual men she fucks around with. Maybe not as good as with Gina, though.

Finally she collects her clothes. Gives him a kiss on the forehead, and leaves.

Another Friday night, but this time Crystal had a plan.

She had fashioned a lid over the top of her clothes basket. One she could secure. Then put on loose shorts and a crop-top. At three in the morning she went down to the laundry room. Happy to once again find it empty.

Of people anyway.

She sets the dryer to go. Then in a very staged move drops a quarter between two machines.

"Oh no! My quarter!" She stage gasps. Then gets to her hands and knees between the machines. Grinning to herself.

"Aug! I'm stuck!" She exclaims. Wiggling her ass enticingly. Pulling at the bottom of the machine to make it look like she was trapped. "I'm helpless! Whatever will I do?"

Crystal struggles quietly for a few minutes. When she starts thinking about giving up she hears him.

Ig'Nyx could see that the female was defenseless. Vulnerable. He much enjoyed the way her bottom swayed in her panic.

He had planned to leave just before dawn. First though, he would plant his spores deep in this human.

He slitheres along the base of the silent washing machine. Unnerved by the way the dryer shook. He slithers across the female's bare calf. Settling between her legs.

Ig'Nyx's eye gazes up hungrily as he slides tentacles up her thighs. Into the bottom of her shorts.

Crystal gasps when she feels the cold slithering mass settle between her legs. She starts to wonder if this was a good idea. Then as two tentacles slide into the legs of her shorts her pussy began to tingle. The redhead calms right down. Ready for whatever the beast wanted to do to her.

She feels his tendrils quickly find her crotch. Rubbing and probing at her sensitive twat. Her eyes open wide when the other slimy tentacle continues on. Slithering up between her asscheeks and pressing against her anal flower.

Ig'Nyx presses his probes into both of the female's tight holes. A wave of pleasure washing through him both at the physical sensation and the sounds she makes at his violation.

One probe sends back negative sensations. Ig'Nyx gets angry and frustrated. Two other tentacles yank down the human's shorts. Was it even female? Could he have been wrong?

He begins lashing Crystal's round ass over and over with his tendrils. The redhead gasping and squealing as her ass is punished.

The pain and the two tentacles in her separate holes push her over the edge. She shudders to an orgasm. Pussy throbbing around the cold slimy invader in her cunt.

Ig'Nyx is overjoyed. His other probe informs him that the human definitely was female and had found the correct spot.

He pulls that probe out. Though he leaves the other. He can tell it causes her some small amount of distress and wants to remind her not to anger him again.

Then he pushes at her wet cunt with one of his longer, thicker tentacles. One of the breeders.

Crystal groans as the thick, rubbery, appendage inches it's way deeper and deeper inside her pussy.

So deep that it becomes painful. Pushing against her womb. She grunts at the sensation not sure how to stop him.

The female would have to be forced to bloom for him. Ig'Nyx slides a pair of tentacles underneath her. Along her smooth tummy and into her small shirt.

They grab her dangling tits. Squeezing and massaging her beautiful orbs. The tips rubbing against her hardened nipples.

Crystal could feel another orgasm coming as the monster violated her. A contented smile on her face. Then she gasps in pain.

The tips of his tentacles opened up. Hard little pinching mouths snap onto her hardened buds. Pinching and pulling her sensitive nips.

At the same time he begins whipping her ass again. The staccato sound reverberating around the old brick room.

Crystal orgasms immediately at the rough treatment.

Sensing that now was the time, Ig'Nyx pushes with his breeder tentacle. Finally pushing into the shuddering female's womb.

The monster makes a faint squeaking sigh as he cums inside the human. Filling the fertile woman with his spore.

Crystal was lost in the strange sensations. She could feel the tentacle in her womb. Deeper than anything should be allowed to go. But it didn't really hurt. In fact, everything felt good. So very good.

She nearly forgot what she had set out to do. When she feels the tentacles letting go and pulling out she quickly spins around. Ig'Nyx was moving to leave. A little sluggish after the implanting. His eye opens wide with shock as the female moves. Obviously not as helpless as he thought.

Crystal scoops the little monster up in her clothes basket. Securing her makeshift lid.

"Now I've got you buddy." She happily tells him, pulling her shorts up. "Don't be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you." She tells it. Hefting the basket and carrying him to her apartment.

Crystal covered most of the basket with a blanket, but she could tell the monster was still scared. She poked a couple fingers in one of the baskets holes but it just cowers at the far side of its makeshift cage.

She sat on the couch staring at the beast. "What are you?" She asks aloud. Not expecting a response.

"I promise I won't hurt you little fella." She ponders for a time. Then stands with a grin.

Ig'Nyx knew he was doomed. His only hope now was that his spores would be enough to start the colonization.

The human lurched up and grabbed his cell. Taking him to yet another bright dry room. This one smaller than the other.

The female made some more strange chittering noises. Not the kind that implied any type of victim hood.

She strips out of her clothes. His eye watching her closely. There would be no point in breeding her again for a couple months, but the sight of her triggered needs in him regardless.

Then there was the sound of falling water and the air got pleasantly moist and warm. The human made a big show of unlatching his cell. Then she went to stand under the water.

Naked, and alluring.

She wasn't helpless, but she wasn't running away. Or trying to hurt him.

Ig'Nyx slides out of the basket. Slithering across the floor and into the shower.

There was no point to this, he knew. His tentacles sliding up her thighs.

Crystal moans as the monster's tentacles slither all over her wet body. Slipping in her pussy, in her ass, even her mouth. His slime tastes bitter. Almost like a man's cum.

They caress and squeeze her big breasts. Tweaking her hardened nipples.

She orgasms to the sensual molesting of the alien's tentacles.

There wasn't any point in what he was doing beyond pleasure. Ig'Nyx thrust one of his breeder tendrils in her cunt. Another in her mouth, pressing at the back of her throat.

When he reached fullness, all four of his long tentacles exploded. Spraying not just her insides, but shooting her face, tits, and ass with his slimy spores.

The cum tastes sweet, not terrible. Crystal grins as the tendrils withdrew and the monster fled under the sink.

She washes the slime from her body and leaves the bathroom. Leaving the door open. As well as the door to her bedroom.

Sated the redhead slides under her sheets. Falling quickly to sleep.

As the dawn swiftly approached, Ig'Nyx grew more bold. Slithering out of the bathroom to explore his surroundings.

There didn't seem to be any way out. Though he was less and less sure he wanted to escape.

As dawn slowly lit up the room he slid up the foot of her bed. Under her sheets.

Crystal awoke to the pleasant feeling of numerous tentacles having their way with her.

"Well, good morning to you." She moans before gasping to a quick orgasm. Her body seemed extra sensitive to the monsters touch.

Ig'Nyx was beginning to enjoy the sound of the human's squeaking. They were quite pleasant.

Crystal rolled over and thrust her ass in the air. The little blob pulling himself on top of her derrière. As if riding her. He grabs her long hair and pulls her head back. Then presses one of his probes against her forehead.

No dumb animal. The human had a language, cohesive thoughts. It's name was Crystal. Like the rock formation.

"Oh! Oh god! I can feel you. I can hear you in my head." Mostly pictures Crystal realized. Though now she knew it's name. Ig'Nyx.

She also knew it was her master. He owned her the same as she owned Gina.

He showed her what was to come. Her whole world enslaved for the Grand Fungus. It's women bred as sex slaves.

"Oh! Yes! I will help. I will help you master." The redhead gasps excitedly. Her lust once again rising. A strong orgasm took her. She crumpled onto the bed.

Ig'Nyx was satisfied with the female. With Crystal. She would make a fine pet.

Most reapings were violent, messy affairs. But if she was any indication this could go another route. The humans seemed to be submissive. They would make willing slaves.

The cult of the tentacle would start here. Women coming willingly to submit.

Crystal lay naked on her bed. Her laptop was flipped open and she was watching porn.

They were watching porn.

Ig'Nyx definitely liked the movies of naked women. Slowly he pushed a tentacle in and out of the redhead's sloppy cunt.

She had just called Gina. Soon her lover would meet her new master. Hopefully the brunette would be as excited as she was.

The monster and his slave waited happily. Visions of space ships loaded with submissive, pregnant women dancing in both their heads.

12