All Comments on 'It Can Be Fun Out of Town'

by GetItWet

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not bad

Sounds like me and my cousin. He used to fuck me quite often, and after a bit we started trading pole and hole, hed fuck me then I`d fuck him. Brings back memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
loved it

Wouldn't mind trying that myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NOLA

Have you had anymore encounters with men?

The story was HOT!!!

Maybe we will bump into you if you ever visit New Orleans!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
+travel is great

Nothing like traveling to make friends and nothing like a few drinks to loosen your inhabitions. I think Jim had you in his mind all night. Love a guy with a plan. I enjoyed your story but wish I was there to participate. I don't need any tequila to suck a cock just need the cock to show itself that when I get my drink. A nice drink of hot cum. Its great. Someday, I will want to take it up the ass just to see what it is like. I may become a whore who knows a nice four way would be good having a cock up my ass while I suck one and have my own cock being sucked. Hope you keep finding friends in each town you travel too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow! Hot story. Did they rub cocks together ala frottage? That's sexy too!

Mmm so sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous