It Could Happen to You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,570 Followers

~~V~~

Celine and I started dating again, but she wasn't into making the kind of commitment I wanted. I'd had Marge and knew what I wanted. Finally after our third date I confronted her, "Celine I want more than just a tit. I want something I can really enjoy."

She smiled and said, "How about a hand job?"

My first thought was fuck that. I wanted the real thing, but then I thought where did that comment come from? I told her, "Hell no! I want more than that, a lot more."

She got all befuddled acting and said, "I could maybe suck you off?"

The red flags went up then. I said, "Celine if you love me you'll give me what I really need."

She whispered, "No I can't do that."

I said, "Why not?"

She said, "Not before we're married."

I was getting pissed and told her, "No I can't wait."

She broke down then, "If I gave it up to you then you'd know."

'Shit,' I thought. I said, "Know what?" I watched her as she started to cry. I wasn't sure. I didn't think they were real tears. I'd learned that much.

She was crying, or pretending to, when she said, "I can't let you have it. I don't have it anymore," then she really did start to cry.

I said, "What is this big 'it' you don't have any more?" I knew what 'it' was, but I seriously didn't believe she'd sold out.

She collapsed, "Tommy Sheldon got me."

"Got you?" I wasn't giving in an inch.

She wailed, "Oh Michael you know. Tommy Sheldon took my cherry this past summer," she started talking fast, as fast as I ever heard her, "I was so mad at you. You started dating that whore Marge Vogel. I knew what you two were doing. I swore I'd get even, but the only way I could was...was to...you know..."

No I didn't know. I told her, "That's bullshit. You let Tommy Sheldon fuck you because he had a membership at the swim club. He fucked you because he had a new car. Besides I know the truth. David got you before he left."

She stopped crying, "No Tommy sort of got me, and yes it was because I wanted to go swimming every day, but David never got me. Oh Michael you hate me now don't you? I'm so sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you. I'll be your girl from now on. I'll do anything you want."

We weren't far from her house when all this went down so I said, "You'll do anything?"

She wiped her eyes and said, "Anything. I'll do whatever you want." She leaned forward to kiss me, "I love you Michael, only you."

I said, Anything?"

"Anything Michael. You can even have my ass."

I thought, 'What the fuck?' I said then, "If you'll do anything," she was nodding her head yes, I said, "Then get the fuck out of my car and never speak to me again!"

She stopped, "Michael?"

"Go find Tommy Sheldon, or whoever you last fucked. Fuck everybody at Lowes, fuck that guy at Sears, but just get the fuck out of my God damn car!"

She leaped back and away, "Michael you don't...you can't..."

I yelled at the top of my lungs, "Get the fuck out of my car!"

She got out and I burned up the street getting away from her. I found an older friend. He bought me a fifth of Jack Daniels and I proceeded to get as drunk as I could. I realized what I'd done. I'd done the one stupidest thing no guy should ever do. I'd saved the stupid whoring bitch for somebody else. All those God damned times we were so close and I pulled back because she'd whimper or say something. Good old fucking Tommy Sheldon never pulled back. No sir! And I bet a dozen other guys never pulled back either! I was one stupid moron. Never again! I'd never let that happen again. I'd find and fuck everything I could. Fuck Celine. Fuck Tommy Sheldon. Fuck my mom, well not her, but fuck everybody else, and for sure fuck David wherever he was.

I went to work; not just at school, not on painting my parent's house, not on some shit assed part-time job, and for sure not for Celine, never Celine. I started my great quest. I was going to find and fuck every girl I knew, had known, or would ever know. I thought about that big dead black guy who played for that NBA team who said he'd fucked 20,000 women. No wonder he was dead. Well shit! I never played basketball, not that well anyway, but I bet I could fuck a measly 20,000 women.

From that day forward I made it my mission to 'get' as many girls as I could. It didn't take me long to find out how easy it was. First, as it turned out I was pretty popular. Maybe Marge had left a note on a bathroom wall somewhere? Maybe the girls actually liked me, or maybe all the women out there were just as horny, just as promiscuous, and just as amoral as Celine. I did what my brother told me. I treated dating and fucking like I was looking for a job. If one turned me down I just moved on to the next.

Pretty soon I had a bevy of regulars; girls, and some older women who I could count on. Some liked it slow with lots of affection, others liked it hard and fast, while a few others needed to be wined, dined, and told how special they were. I didn't care. I did them all.

Disease? Was I worried about disease? Sure. Wasn't everybody? That's why they sold rubbers. I was careful. For me it wasn't so much the sex, or the fun of it, it was mostly about getting even. I didn't know or care who I was paying back; I only knew I had to spear as many twats as I could.

This went on for weeks, months even. However, even the most licentious man, the worst libertine gets tired after a while. Sex that is the fucking, the blow jobs, the jamming my dick up girls' asses gets tiresome after a while. I had to admit it; I was kidding myself. Still I would've have probably gone on until I either caught something or some husband or boyfriend caught me.

What stopped me was Celine. Well not exactly Celine, but my mom and a late Friday night phone call. I'd been to my classes and already stopped at the bowling alley where I'd picked up a girl I knew. Who it was didn't matter; we both got off in the back of my old Chevy S10 Blazer. I'd taken her home, kissed her goodnight, and driven to my parents to clean up for work the next morning.

I was upstairs taking a shit when I heard the phone ring. I didn't know where my cell was. I think it was downstairs someplace, but that time of night phone calls were usually for me. I was wiping my ass with the Charmin when my mom called upstairs. She said I needed to get out to Bear Creek Road pronto.

I yelled down and asked her why.

She yelled back that Celine was out there and needed a ride home. I yelled down and told mom to tell her she could find someone else.

Mom yelled back up and said that she was crying, she sounded almost hysterical. She said some guy took her out there and tried to rape her, she'd fought him off, but that she was pretty messed up and her parents weren't home.

Celine was an only child, and a spoiled one at that. If her parents weren't home, and she was desperate enough to call my parents then she must be in a pretty bad fix. I yelled down and told my mom to tell Celine I'd be out as soon as I could.

My mom yelled back that I should hurry since it sounded like Celine was really off.

Well I'm not going to say I didn't hurry because I did, but I sure didn't want to. It was pretty lonely out around Bear Creek Road; it crossed several streams, and I knew of at least one old bridge that had been brought down by flooding a few years back. I had no idea where exactly I was going. It took me about a half hour to get to the road, and I must have driven around for twenty minutes before I found her.

Brother was she a mess!

Bear Creek Road is one of those old country paths that carve up the back country around the southwestern part of our state. The region is lightly populated, heavily forested, and not the best place for a city girl like Celine to be lost.

I found her. She didn't look like she was hurt much; mostly her self-esteem I guessed. I asked her, "What the hell are you doing way out here?"

She was behaving all confused and disoriented but she managed to tell me a little. She said, "I don't know exactly. I'm sure glad you came. I knew you would. I can't remember. I think I was with Tommy and he wanted to show me a fishing spot he'd found."

I couldn't believe any of the shit she was piling on me, "Celine that's all bullshit. You hate fishing. Christ I can't think of the times I begged you to go with me. You always had some excuse."

She looked all bewildered, "I don't remember. We were at a dance. Tommy belongs to a club or something. He wanted me to go with him. There were a lot of kids at first, but then I looked around and all the girls were gone. It was just like five or six boys. We weren't at the dance. I don't remember going any place. They all wanted me to dance for them. I got scared and started yelling I think. I really can't remember."

Celine's not a very good liar, and she sounded garbled and all at odds with herself. I asked her, "Did you have anything to drink. Did you eat anything?"

She was sitting on her ass in the mud on the side of the road. She didn't act like she wanted to get up. She said, "I think I had some wine. I might have had something else. It tasted sweet. They gave me some food too. I don't remember what it was, but it tasted garlicky."

That's when I saw the unmistakable traces of semen on her blouse. Jesus that made me mad. She wasn't being helpful, but it sounded like either Tommy or one of his friends had given her something. If this had been the Celine from a few months back I'd have sworn she'd never have taken anything, but this girl was like no one I knew. It sounded like someone had loaded her up with Ecstasy or worse that Molecular stuff, that Molly. Ecstasy would have been enough, but had it been a good dose of Molly she, or I should say we'd be lucky she was still alive.

I leaned down and helped her up. She didn't seem any the worse for wear except for a few scratches, some torn clothes, and a little mud. I could see where someone had tried to get her bra off, and her slacks had been torn. I guessed she must have put up a pretty good fight; a good enough fight to scare off the likes of Tommy Sheldon. I looked around and found her purse. I used my cell phone to call hers and found it near a puddle in the ditch beside the road.

I was no linebacker or anything, more a skinny fully equipped Lance Armstrong I guess, but I managed to pick her up and carry her to my car. I laid her in the back and covered her with the comforter I'd just used myself with another girl a few hours earlier. I took my handkerchief, spit on it, and wiped the grime off her face. By the time I'd done that she was already fast asleep. I hopped in behind the wheel and drove her back to my parents.

My mom was up waiting for us when I got back with Celine. Mom took one look at her and nearly got hysterical. Dad was up; he calmed mom down while I brought in Celine and put her on the living room sofa. She was still fast asleep. It was then I got really worried.

I told my mom, "I don't know what's wrong. She was out with some guys and I think they gave her something. Maybe we should take her to the emergency room?"

Dad agreed, and the four of us piled in my car. Mom and dad in the front I got in the back holding what I considered a comatose Celine. The hospital was close by, and we got there in just a few minutes. I wondered how long she'd been in the condition she was in, but she had been talking when I found her. I kept thinking about all the girls I'd read about who'd been drugged and ended up dying someplace or spending years in a coma.

Honest to God I was scared. Let's just say I had a come to Jesus moment. I didn't care who'd fucked her I only knew that I loved her and she could be in some serious danger. I also knew what a spoiled self-centered little twit she'd always been. Good Catholic, good student, well behaved girl or not, she'd always been able to get whatever she wanted. I was as guilty of that as anybody I guess.

We got her to the hospital. I told the Triage nurse what I thought, and they took her right in. I asked them what they would do, but got nowhere. They just told me to go sit down. They let my mom and dad go back, but not me.

Damn it! I suddenly realized what the medical people thought when they saw me. I was at least as muddy as Celine, we were the same age, and I bet they thought I'd given her whatever it was that was making her sick. Jesus they were even calling the police!

I sat down with my cell phone and started calling around. I was going to find that mother fucker Tommy Sheldon and beat his ass. And if Celine died I was going to kill him.

It took me several tries but I found a friend who knew Sheldon's cell phone number. I called and got him. The son-of-a-bitch was home watching TV! I told him where I was, who was with me, and how if he didn't get his cock sucking ass down to the hospital right away I'd kill him. He started in with all this bravado bullshit about 'he wasn't afraid of me and how he could kick my ass. I told the bastard that it didn't matter since there was spunk on her blouse, and that I bet it was his, and if she died they'd haul his stupid ass in. The dumb shithead hung up his phone. Meanwhile the doctors and nurses were in and out. They kept looking at me like I was Albert DE Salvo or something.

The police arrived and one of the nurses pointed at me. There were two of them, a man and a woman. They walked right over. I held up my hand and said, 'I'm an ex-boyfriend. She called my parents and I found her. I didn't do this, but I can tell you who did."

It was just then some foreign doctor came out and said something to one of the nurses. She came over to us and asked, "Are you Michael Sullivan?"

I nodded.

She said, "Celine's awake. She's been delirious and crying. She's been asking for you. She keeps saying you saved her life. She's groggy, but we think she'll be all right."

I looked at the police, "We all right? Can I go in?"

The female policeman said, "You have a name?"

I told them Michael Sullivan.

The woman policeman said, "The name of the person who might have accosted her."

I said, "Oh, Tommy Sheldon." Then I realized what an asshole I must have looked like. I could tell she thought I was some kind of idiot or something. I got my shit together and said, "My name's Michael Sullivan. She was out with a creep named Tommy Sheldon. He's been taking advantage of her for months. I think there's semen on her blouse. It might be his."

The female cop looked at her partner, "Try to find this Sheldon. She looked at the nurse, "Could we have her blouse?"

I asked the police person again, "Can I go see my old girlfriend?"

The policewoman nodded; I didn't need a second vote. I was on my way.

When I got to her cubicle I saw she was only barely awake. I walked up and stood beside her.

Celine saw me with half opened eyes. She reached for my hand. I held it out. I could barely hear her when she said, "I love you."

I stood there and held her hand for like I guess a year. It was only a couple minutes actually. Then this doctor I could barely understand started talking to me. He told me Celine was lucky. They didn't know how much of what it was they'd given her, but mixed with the alcohol and her diminutive size it could have killed her. He said she might be all right in a few days, she might not. He said the stuff the kids are using nowadays is frightful; it's as bad as heroin, maybe worse. He said she might walk out of the hospital tomorrow completely well; she might be permanently brain damaged. He said if there was brain damage it wouldn't necessarily impair her motor skills but it could affect her ability to make reasoned judgments.

The doctor scared the living shit out of me. Celine had always been a nice girl, a sweet person. Sure she was stupid. More silly and immature than anything. She was someone I could have killed a hundred times. She'd really hurt me in the past, and she almost always pissed me off, but I never wanted her to be hurt. I knew she and I would have to have a long talk.

~~V~~

They got a hold of Tommy Sheldon. He denied everything. The sticky stuff on her blouse did turn out to be semen and he admitted it was his. I was pissed at Sheldon and privately vowed to get his ugly ass, but I was relieved Celine was all right.

Celine was back home by Monday. I was at her house Monday evening after classes. We had some things to talk about. Her mother and father were home when I got there. They were glad to see me.

Celine's dad shook my hand, "God I'm proud of you Michael. She could be dead now if it wasn't for you."

Her mom expressed the same opinion.

We three sat in the living room while Celine waited for me in their club room downstairs. I told them, "Celine's someone I've always had feelings for. You guys know that, but the truth is we're like oil and water. I think she cares about me as much as I do her, but we just can't get along."

I was mistaken. Celine wasn't downstairs; she was in their kitchen. She hollered in, "That's not true. We both love each other; the problem is we're too much alike."

I got up, "Mr. and Mrs. Campanaris would you excuse me please. I'd like to go talk with your daughter if you two don't mind."

Both mother and father nodded at each other than at me. Mr. Campanaris said, "Be our guest."

I strolled back in the kitchen, and found Celine seated at their kitchen table. She was sipping a glass of wine. I glared at her, "What do you think you're doing?"

She glared back, "I'm having a glass of wine, why?"

"Damn it Celine if you hadn't been half drunk the other night Sheldon wouldn't have been able to pull the shit on you he did. Jesus Celine he could've killed you."

She took another sip and smugly replied, "I'm not with Tommy Sheldon now am I? I'm with you, and you'd never take advantage of me."

"Christ Celine," I hollered, "you're one stupid broad. I've been screwing girls and taking advantage of them at every opportunity ever since you pulled the 'oh Tommy got me' trick."

She got up and dumped the rest of her wine in the sink, "First," she said, "don't talk so loud or my mother and father will hear you. And second I lied about Tommy Sheldon. Nobody's ever gotten me. I made it all up to make you mad."

I didn't believe her. I wanted to, but I knew I couldn't. I told her, "You sure were convincing when you told me he did. I find it hard to believe now."

She came over and sat in the chair right beside me. She took her two hands and held my right hand, "Do you want me to prove to you I'm a virgin?"

I smirked, "Look that's not possible and you know it. You're almost twenty, and you haven't been living in a bubble. I've seen you horseback riding. I've watched you play field hockey, and soccer, and volleyball. You've done too many things. If you've got a hymen I've got three balls."

She used her right hand to stroke up and down my arm. She wasn't looking at me; a dead giveaway that what was coming next wasn't true. She said very quietly, "Oh I may not have one of those, but I'm telling you nobody's ever got inside me. I mean deep in." then she added, "in either place."

I wasn't buying, "Yeah well how many guys have you sucked off?" How many hand jobs is it, fifty?"

She pulled her hands back, "Not that many, and I only sucked off Tommy. I would've sucked off David,"

I looked at her; there was that faraway look again, "David," I said, "It's always about David in the end isn't it?" I watched her cringe at that one.

She still had that 'woebegone' look, "He was my first boyfriend," then she brightened up. I saw the Celine I always wanted, "But you're going to be my last. I mean it, no more Tommy's or David's or..."

I saw the look and the hesitation. She was going to mention at least one more, but stopped short. I provided the name, "And Gerry, right?"

carvohi
carvohi
2,570 Followers