It Did Balance, Didn't it? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mike was up and ready, she rose up and said in a clear tone. "Mike? I want you to do me this time just like my husband did your wife. I guess the word here is fuck. Fuck me, Mike. Fuck me hard."

Mike rose his head to look at her. Noticing the determination in her eyes, he said as he sat up, "Ok, get up on the bed, on your hands and knees." When she complied, he said, "Spread your legs a little more." Her pussy still lubricated from the first session, he wasted no time in ramming his cock in hard, up to the hilt.

"Ugh." she grunted. As he began to fuck her with long, hard, fast strokes she squealed, "Yeah Mike. That's it. Fuck this ol' Bronx Yid. Fuck her hard... Ugh, Ugh, yeah fuck that ol' pussy. Fuck it raw." She knew very well that it would really bother her husband to watch what was happening to her and be reminded of where they were both born. He felt that they had risen above that "ghetto" as he called it. He did not even want to acknowledge that they had lived there at all. What she had seen her husband do to Debbie had hurt her deeply. So, Shelly was going to take every whack she could at David. This was certainly turning out to be revenge, sweet, satisfying revenge.

He pounded her pussy for about ten minutes with hard, fast, body shaking strokes before Shelly went into a wild, screaming orgasm. Seconds after it subsided, he went into his climax. It was an unexpected, wild, unique finish for him.

When Mike pulled out of Shelly, she fell forward onto her stomach. He lay down beside her. When she had caught her breath, she looked at him and in little more than a raspy whisper said, "I've ah, wow. I've never had it like that before... I don't know if I ever want it like that again. But, Oh wow, what an orgasm." Then she rose and looked at one of the web cams and said quite audibly, "However David, you putz, I would rather you do me like that than any other female! That includes your subordinates!" Then she rose off the bed, picked up her robe, took Mike by the hand, leading him into the bathroom. She sat down on the toilet to drain and said, "Why don't you take a shower? Do you like bagels and lox?"

Mike smiled and said, "Yeah, as a matter of fact, I do."

Finished on the toilet, she slipped on her robe and said with a big smile, "I'll see ya downstairs."

-----------------------

Rolling up on the Harrison home, Mike thought, "It's not in a gated community and although rather large, it was not as ostentatious as the Cummings or Cohen residences. There was no long circular driveway. However, it did have an articulately designed and manicured front yard. He walked up to the front door, rang the chimes and waited about thirty seconds before Gina opened the door. She gave him an apprehensive smile and said, "Hi." She then motioned for him to enter, checked to see if any one was watching, closed the door and locked it. Still in the entry, she said, "Michael? I don't know where my mother or father lives. Apparently, I had a brother that went with my father when they were divorced. My mother baled on me when I graduated from high school. Umm, the reason I'm telling you this is because Sharon and Shelly are like a mother and aunt to me. They're right there with my husband and Janet as my best and only friends. Randy's family lives in Virginia... Oh Mike. I just can't believe that he would do what he did to Debbie. Ah, how is she doing anyway? She asked leading him to the bedroom." She they walked down the hall she said, "If Sharon and Shelly would not have gone along with this, I wouldn't either."

Like the two before her, she stepped into the middle of the room and dropped her robe. Gina had a very nicely curved little body, covered by alabaster skin of a mother/housewife that spent most of her time indoors. Aside from a very slight mother's tummy, she appeared tight. Five foot five maybe six, she had "B" cup mother's breasts and what appeared to Mike as a 32 - 22- 34 figure. Including a very nice little ass.

As Mike removed his sweat shirt, the nude Gina stepped up to within a foot of him. Dropped to her knees and pulled his sweat pants down to his ankles. She took his cock in her hand, looked up at him and said, "Shelly told us that you were her first cock sucking experience. Well, that's not me... I've been sucking cocks since I got into high school. I like doing it and it saved my virginity until about a year before I met Randy." With that she buried the full length of his limp cock in her month and began sucking on it like there was no tomorrow.

With Mike up and hard, Gina rose to her feet, cracked a little smile and said, "I want Randy to feel all the hurt I did and I think that this is the only way." Then she said in little over a whisper, "How do you want me?"

With full eye contact, Mike said, "Well, let's start on your back."

"OK, do you want me to use a pillow like Sharon?"

"Yeah, that'll work."

Mike gave Gina quite a bit of tongue on clitoris and fingers in pussy work before he plunged his cock into her. Bringing her close to a clitoral orgasm before penetration. Like Sharon and Shelly, he felt that he needed make up for the fine oral stimulation that the women had given him.

It took several strokes before Mike was into the hilt, hips slapping against her upper thighs and butt. He could feel her move into the threshold of an orgasm, so he quickened his strokes. Gina was a quiet orgasmic, whispering, "Yesss, Oh yes Mike. Yesss, thank you..." Even after two children, she had a tight little pussy. Making Mike go off in record time. He did not even get a chance to roll her over into another position. As they tried to catch there breath, he rolled of to her side, thinking, "That was short, but I've gotta admit, it was very good."

Once she had recovered, Gina sprang up from the bed and disappeared into the bathroom. She returned shortly, washed Mike, then promptly sucked him up and ready for more action. Laying on his back, he said, "Git on it, little girl and take that cock for a ride."

Smiling at him, she said, "Okay, I think I might just take you up on that." Then settling down on his cock, she looked at one of the web cams and in a coy tone, "So Randall? What do you think about you little wifey? Well, my big ol' gander, you fucked Debbie and I think it is only right that your goose gets fucked by her gander. But my dear Randall, like Sharon and Shelly, I really think I am getting the better end of the deal." With that she went on to allow herself a wild, screaming orgasm. When it had subsided, he brought her into a tantric position. Leaning against the headboard, he had her again mount his cock, place the bottoms of her feet together behind him and place one hand on each shoulder. Gina found herself impaled on Mike's cock, unable to move. But, the sensation of his cock totally up inside of her was like nothing she had ever felt before. She began to move slightly back and forth, "Ohhh gawd, Michael. That feels sooo goood. Oh, Oh, here it comes again. Oh yesss.. I love it." Then she screamed "Randy, pay close attention...I just love it, Ohhh yeah."

Driving away from the Harrison home, Mike felt a little guilty about one thing. He had to admit that he enjoyed all three women. But, the real surprise to him was that the one he enjoyed the most was the fifty one year old, Yiddish mama, Rachel Cohen. He could not give himself a good answer, why. However, there was no doubt in his mind that he totally enjoyed all his time with Shelly.

12