All Comments on 'It Didn't Happen'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Excellent

An interesting tale. I don't think it was funny but it was a great read.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent read! 5 stars.

Didn't see any humor either. Just flat-out fun reading. Welcome change to the usual rot posted in Literotica. Thanks!

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A really good read

Thank you for that

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
'Cutting' humor!

o, thank you for another of your clever and ribald stories. And I enjoyed the writing style you employed.

Handley_PageHandley_Pageover 9 years ago
Another lesson in writing

Thank you, Ogg.

I particularly liked the reference to dialects of Dutch; I spent some time in RAF Germany and remember a little of what you wrote.

73

HP

TheDagdaTheDagdaover 9 years ago
One Issue

A delightful story, although the threesome could have been a bit longer / more detailed. My only issue with the story is a technical one; a cut throat is not a silent way to kill someone. Attacking from behind, it's better to cover the mouth and cut the subclavian artery.

WilCox49WilCox49about 6 years ago
Another good one.

I enjoyed it, a lot. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

An author well worth digging thru the whole site. Once again,thank you oddbashan.

OML

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

SIMILAR Stories