It Didn't Work Out Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,309 Followers

Even though the light was dim, Sian could see Bridget's face hanging above her. Her eyes were closed as she focused on how good grinding felt. As she watched, Bridget sucked in her lower lip and bit down on it. Her need to breathe in more air didn't let Bridget stay that way for too long. But now she was moaning as she breathed in and out. Sian loved watching Bridget and found her own excitement ramping too.

Both of them were moving faster. The pleasure seemed to transfer from one to the other. The sounds and the touch of each other stoked it. Hearing Bridget moan sent shudders through Sian's body. Feeling their bodies slip together made Bridget thrust harder. They could both tell that the peak was coming.

"Sian ... Sian ... oh God Sian," Bridget began to chant out loud. It was a mantra that kept going faster. Sian was too far gone to do anything other than murmur in time with their thrusts. When Bridget started to cum, she began to writhe against Sian. That was enough to push Sian over the edge too. They both cried out as they exploded in a strong orgasm. Their mounds continued to slide up and down, thrusting hard against each other. The sensation of each other's bodies moving together helped extend the orgasm.

For Bridget it didn't just extend it but she felt a second orgasm start just as she started to feel the first one wind down. She cried out and flailed against Sian's body once again. It wasn't as intense but her mind blanked out more. She saw flashes of light as her eyes closed from the ecstasy. Sian continued to move against her even though she knew she wouldn't cum again. She just wanted to keep it going for Bridget. Finally she felt Bridget's body start to relax and slow down. Sian reached up and helped to support Bridget's body, anticipating the weakness that suddenly hit Bridget. Gently lowering her down, Sian hugged Bridget tight to her.

Bridget's body felt languid and her mind was dreamy as she recuperated in Sian's arms. For a few moments she rested her head on Sian's chest, listening to her heartbeat. The feeling of Sian's fingertips caressing her back was now a familiar and welcome one. When she had a little energy, she turned her head so that she could kiss Sian.

"I love you, my darling Sian," Bridget said after a soft and unhurried kiss. Her eyes were adjusted to the dim light and she could see Sian looking at her. More importantly she could see the smile that followed her words. While it was undeniably happy, there was a shy element to it. Somehow Bridget found that especially endearing.

Sian returned the kiss. "I'm glad," she softly said. "I love you too, Bridge."

Bridget looked over at the door. It was still closed. She hoped that meant that Don had slept through their making love this time. She wasn't ready to talk to Don about her feelings. Beyond that, she was just glad that this moment had been private. Otherwise it felt like it might have been tainted.

After lying like that for a little bit longer, they both got back under the covers and cuddled up. Bridget rested her head on Sian's shoulder. This time it was Sian who was drowsy. It didn't take long before she was completely asleep. It was harder for Bridget. Her mind kept jumping around with thoughts of Don and of Sian. She didn't regret telling Sian how she felt but it was unnerving because at some point she would have to sort out what it meant for her marriage. As long as it was unspoken, that point could be pushed out. Now it would have to be faced.

"But not tonight," she thought. Her arms tightened around Sian and Bridget tried to just enjoy the moment. She closed her eyes and focused her attention on the rise and fall of Sian's chest and the sound she made as she breathed. Slowly the regular rhythmic sound began to have its effect on her. She felt sleep begin to come over her. All the thoughts of the future faded away and the comforting oblivion of sleep found her.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,309 Followers