All Comments on 'It Didn't Work Out Ch. 08'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 10 years ago
Good writing but ...

It's kind of disturbing that this obvious lesbian is keeping up the pretense of being married to a man. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is how it's done, people.

I am so enjoying this well-written story. I check back every day to see if there are updates. The FF stuff in it is hot, of course, but I also appreciate the high-stakes angle in that real emotions are at stake for all three of them. I think Don's a tool for setting all this up. Still, I just wonder if it's possible that he doesn't end up as the big loser here. His proximity to Sian is going to continue, and it just might mess with her head and her sexuality.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
why ? because...

Major, you asked the pertinent question, why is Bridget continuing a troubled marriage. I think there are two equally valid and equally contradictory answers. First that Bridget had vowed the married union with Don and is unwilling to totally disavow that union without further erosion of their emotional bonds.

The second answer to 'Why?" is 'because'. Just because, not a reason but an avoidance of reasoning. i.e. "I drank that bottle of bourbon and wildly drove my car, crashing headlong into a van of children, because." Just because. For all our puffery about being an intelligent species, we spend a whole lot of our time and effort into avoiding thinking.

..."Who am I kidding?" she thought. "I would do anything for her. I'm going to give in, just like I always have." She sighed. A little bit of her disliked that willingness to give in for Bridget. Like always, Sian reminded herself that she went into this with her eyes wide open....

This paragraph does not bode well for the future of Sian and Bridget building a long-term relationship. Both parties have to agree to the same fundamental terms and share the hardwork needed to create a successful marriage. Both have to feel that they are sharing equally in the benefits of being partners.

stealthwaspstealthwaspabout 8 years ago
So inconsiderate

She offered to kick Don out and make him sleep in the spare bedroom. The nerve of her. Why couldn't they sleep there if they wanted to be alone? And Bridget needs to stop pretending as if she didn't want to do this. She started hitting on Sian immediately. It was good to see him stand up for himself a little. I hope he takes this L with some dignity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES