All Comments on 'It Didn't Work Out Ch. 10'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cap5356cap5356about 10 years ago

damn this is a VERY good story hope for the last two chapters soon. great writing

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 8 years ago
Don did what he had to do

He loved Bridget. He could not give her up without a fight. Not literally, but he had to show everybody, especially Sian, how much he loved his wife.

stealthwaspstealthwaspabout 8 years ago
Round of applause for Don

Don turned up when it was time to compete. I just hope that Bridget is worth the effort. Every scene with Don and Bridget seems cold and passionless. And im worried that the possibility of him getting violent has been alluded to twice.

BigDee44BigDee44about 1 year ago

"If Sian isn't happy, then what we have isn't good for her," Bridget thought to herself.

She also needs to ask other questions: If I am not happy, what Don and I have is not good for me. If Don is not happy, then what we have is not good for him. If the narrator is really letting us inside the heads of our characters, then she must acknowledge that Don disgusts her as some levels in that pleasing himself overrides pleasing her first.

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds5 months ago

There is this habit of mine when things turn dramatic… I tend to be less occupied by the sex scenes and more about the development of the plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES