All Comments on 'It Had To Be Magic Ch. 02'

by stewartlinda

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Delicious!

WOW, where have you been all my life?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

and great writing! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 9 years ago
Well, you've certainly upped the ante.

Looking forward to the conclusion of this three-story arc. Of course, it seems kind of obvious that he's going to end up fucking his darling sister senseless. She's clearly into the scene, and this definitely seems to be a case of "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours." I hope to read that he ends the story with a subservient lover and her with a dom she loves and trusts. If nothing else, I suspect he'll have a very willing assistant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story,

Very well written. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awsome

This story is absolutely orgasmic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

Please make it more than 3 chapters this is the hottest story on Lit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE PLEASE

So hottttt more please and simular stories after this one, love the nipple rings and pussy rings awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Ok, that was fucking HoT! I like the switch on, switch off mentality and always kind of wanted a submissive girlfriend that would be willing to play a bit. I've never been turned on by any of the heavier stuff, but a moderately light spanking (by hand) works for me, I dont get that crap where you're hitting hard enough to leave bruises and welts, huge turnoff. I love the collar and leash. The idea of putting a nice collar on my girl and taking her to the mall, shopping and dinner, is a major turn-on in itself, knowing that any number of people that see us and see the collar will understand immediately!

I read another story on here that had that thrown in, collar and leash,though it wasnt a major part of the story. The guy had two sisters staying with him, his gf and her younger sister. Naturally they both wound up being his girlfriends... But the thought of him (me) sitting on the sofa relaxing after work and then suddenly two naked girls walk out of the bedroom with collars on and their leashes in hand, massive turn on! ;). Just something hot about a girl being submissive and LETTING you be in charge. The trust and love just gives you massive wood! ;)

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 3 years ago
Building Up Well

Still going strong. Like the build up. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I have yet to make it through a complete reading without giving in to orgasm

I came long and hard reading this - and it took me a couple of attempts to read the entire piece because I couldn't keep my hands off my cock and as soon as he'd push her to a huge orgasm, it was over for me and I came all over everything.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

I can't figure out how all of this prep work figures into him being fit into it for his escape.

Again I've never really been into the whole BDSM thing, but I have to admit it sounded pretty hot; especially since she seemed to enjoy it so much.

Thanks for sharing this.

DarToonDarToonalmost 3 years ago

You have talent. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yep, almost as hot as part one, although I'm a bit put off by the choking part. I think to deprive somebody for air that long, especially if they are orgasming=needing lots of oxygen, is somewhat dangerous, add the hanging upside down part... I'd not advise trying that at home, it could not only result in fainting, but lead to a comatose condition/death? I wouldn't do it anyone anyhow, it's too far out for me, a real turn down.

Lee2012Lee2012almost 2 years ago

Another fantastic piece of work. But someone didnโ€™t read very well. Donโ€™t recall the act of choking her except with his dick down her throat for 30 seconds. Hell, even us old farts can hold our breath that long. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredibly hot, but is there a background of emotion? It seems like it

5 for you

ScottishTexanScottishTexan11 months ago

I have recently taken on a policy of automatically down voting any stories that have genres mixed in with the brother/sister incest that disgust me unless there's a โš ๏ธ TRIGGER WARNING โš ๏ธ placed in a preface before the story starts. I enjoy male dom/female sub, but that is as far as my tolerance for most BDSM goes.

Next time, be considerate of your readers tastes and incorporate a list of triggers in your opening statements. The tag search DOES NOT work in reverse order to weed out unwanted suggestions. 1/5

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit9 months ago

Don't some people moan about silly things.

Just so sexy, loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous