It Had To Be Magic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stewartlinda
stewartlinda
2,745 Followers

Once I could see she was coming down from her orgasmic high, I removed my fingers slowly from her ass and put my cock back in my pants. I stepped back ready to help her back down when I realized what a sight she was. Her mouth was open, and there was cum bubbling out of her nose and from the sides of her mouth. Sweat covered almost all her body from the exertion. Her nipples were erect and red and her pussy was dripping all down her body as well. Her mouth closed, and she swallowed some of my cum that was left in her mouth. I heard a slight sigh escape her lips. She looked in every way a woman that was exhausted, but content. I let her down with the winch slowly getting her back on the ground. As I untied her, I was able to pull her leotard back over her breasts. She did not resist. After a few minutes, I had all the rope off and her leotard somewhat back in place. Lastly, I removed the locks on her wrists and ankles. Then I removed her blindfold and helped her up.

"I am really tired, Teddy," she whispered. Her voice hinted at her total exhaustion. "I think I will go take a nap and rest."

I watched as she climbed the stairs and wondered how this was going to change things. I put everything back up and picked up the camera, placing it in my bag. I went upstairs to wait for the fireworks or a long discussion that I was sure to follow. I went to the fridge and got a beer, sitting on the couch. I was scared. Would she blame me for everything that happened? I knew she enjoyed it, but would that matter? I am sure she will believe I took advantage of her. The more I thought about it, the more I was sure I would lose my sister forever. I am not sure how long I waited, but I drank enough courage that I was pretty buzzed when I head Barb's bedroom door open. There was no way to gloss over what I had done. I had face-fucked my sister. I had no way to deny it.

As I saw her come down from her bedroom, she had changed into her jeans and T-shirt and seemed to be the same as always. Her hair was a mess, but she seemed her old self.

"I hope you saved me a few?" she asked in a perky tone.

"Yeah, should be several left," I answered, a little confused.

I had prepared myself for a long talk about what we done was wrong. How this was my fault and she never wanted to see me again. I went over lots of different things in my head, but this wasn't one of them. She sat down beside me and looked over with just a little interest.

"Well, are you happy with the changes in your escape?" she asked.

"Yeah. I don't think I will change that escape anymore," I responded.

"I am so thirsty. Those lights really make you thirsty, don't they?" she commented just as she guzzled the beer down.

For the next hour we talked about work, movies, friends and books. Not one time did either of us mention a word of the incredible sex we had just had. I left after we ate and headed home, exhausted. I was physically and mentally exhausted.

"You have just had sex with your sister, you sicko," I said to myself on the way home.

"Oral sex is not the same as sex. That's what Bill Clinton claims, and if it's good enough for the President then it's good enough for me." It was a dumb argument I was having with myself. But I really didn't need that much convincing. I was content to know that we had not had sex, just oral sex. Which is not sex.

I got home and fell in the bed, not even bothering to remove my clothes. In a very short time, I drifted off into a very deep sleep. I woke the next morning feeling refreshed. I cleared my head and started thinking about all the things that had happened the night before. Sooner or later we were going to have to talk about this. But there was no way I was going to bring it up first. I had the best sex of life, and it was with my sister. The really wild part was we didn't really have sex. This was messed up. I had to find another way to explain it. I dressed and went to work.

After a typical 6-hour day of fixing people's fuck-ups, I was back home. As soon as I got home, I turned on my computer and opened up the secret folder I stole from my sister. I wanted to understand more. How long has she been like this? How far could this go? The answers were here. I was sure of that. I just had to be willing to dig hard enough and long enough to find them.

stewartlinda
stewartlinda
2,745 Followers
12