All Comments on 'It Had to Be'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Way to long, trying to build up to the moment. 1.5 pages of built up desire only to be simply fucked in 1 paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

You captured real feelings and emotions. Fortunately the long held desire finally was acted on. Too many wait and do not act and regret it. You have wonderful insight on this subject.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A little on the wordy side, but a very nice story

I thought the story needed more graphic sex in it, but I'm a dirty old man who likes reading about sons fucking their mothers.

Over all, a very nice story. Well written and a very good edit.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
could be describe more

like it. the concept is too appreciated but the sex is too short between mother and son. sex is the main erotic excited things in mother son stories. but not only sex including anal sex and mothers nudity also. you should give more deteails sex subject between mother son. and its normal also about the sons first crush on their mother because mother is the closed female of every boy. thats why the word "incest" exist. in my opinion incest mean mother+son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story - well done!

Don't listen to anyone telling you the build up was too long, it wasn't, and it was beautiful. There are any amount of 'fuckfest' stories on this site where in the 1st paragraph the mom sees son having a wank, and jumps him - plain unoriginal, un-sexy & boring. Yours took real talent, in creating a slow, and erotic build up, & was a real pleasure to read...

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerover 12 years ago
Coming (cumming?) full circle

Welcome back, Moondrift, from your long hiatus since submitting your last story. I always enjoy reading from you a story about a young man impregnating his mother. Only this time, at the end, he hints that he might soon come full circle with his daughter, who will carry his 2nd child (& maybe more). Keep up the hot writing!

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Good Story

Your story is very well done, a little more thought out in spots, but very well done. The incest in mythology actually started not with Juno & Jupiter, but in their original Greek names Zeus & Hera, as a matter of fact Zeus's father (Hera's too) Uranus married his mother Gaia. Even the bible is loaded with incest, Sarah & Abraham are half brother and sister, as well as Abraham's nephew Lot had children by his two daughters. In ancient times you didn't marry out side your family (mostly cousins I think).

shagalotshagalotover 12 years ago
Perfect

Well Moondrift , its nice to see you back writing again ,

as you are on my favorites list i always check to see if there have been any new submissions from you , and when there is you never dissapoint , and this offering was no exception , well done , brilliant lead up , good solid story of a mum and son who have known about but resisted the love for each other from the very beginning , and get it together in the end , i have no complaints at all PERFECT

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 12 years ago
Another great story

Thank you, Moondrift, you never disappoint. This is one of your best, a genuine story with an appropriate climax (pun intended). Can we perhaps hope for some more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very good

loved reading this story

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Excellent Mother/Son tale!

I thoroughly enjoyed your little incest tale. It was definitely a Five Star read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Brought Back Memories

This brought back memories of a dark chapter in my life. One my mother and I live with to this day. Back in 1977 my dad suddenly left mom for a younger woman. She was truly grieving much like the mother in this story but over a divorce. Inconsolable really. Sometimes I'd drop by in the evening to see how she was doing, which at that time was not good. One evening our relationship changed forever. Quite out of the blue, she took my hand and said 'I know you will never look at me the same way after I ask this, but would you make love to me?' After reading this and similar stories, I'm going to gather my thoughts and write of what happened. I am so glad to have found Literotica. For me, it presents the chance to get this out of my system anonymously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A good tale

I wish you'd continue your stories past the hurried consummation and quick summary. It's almost like the sex is an afterthought when it's been built up to be the main obsession for this couple. He's lured by her looks and her hormonal smells as well as the maternal taboo, then they finally have intercourse and live happily ever after. That's it?

I have no problem in waiting out a long buildup, but there's nearly no sexual payoff at the end. You spent more time describing the geography of the holiday home than their sexual encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Compelling story

A very wonderfully developed story of love and passion between mother and son that nearly parallels the direction taken by my mother and I many years ago. We lacked the vacation home after my father's death but our love for each other became more intense from the time of my puberty until her death many years later. Our love grew as we aged and gave each other a satisfaction that no other person could have provided-including my father. Thank you for a touching story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a fucking prick he was

Men are such jerks and sometimes just cannot see beyond the end of their nose....at least he finally got with but all the time he could have been with her he preferred the widow...what a dumb ass hole he was.....now he has his daughter to deal with... Hopefully he gets to fuck her...vice is nice but incest is bet...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
where the material of the shorts passed under mother's crotch it seemed to sink into the groove formed by the clearly defined lips of her vulva, and I thought I saw a faint wetness staining the cloth. I stood looking down at her, aching to penetrate tha

This is a characteristically hot and loving story of sweet motherfucking by the great Mr. M. For years Adrian's had a big hard on for his mother, as plenty of boys do. But I do think that he was a bit slow. He did notice a very interesting musky scent emanating from his mom, though he didn't seem to understand what it meant. That sharp musky scent is the best thing a son can ever smell, his own mother's cunt-smell, and it meant that mom was excited by what her darling boy's got jumping around in his pants--his big hard cock. "The holy delta at the top of her thighs" is very aptly put. For lots and lots of boys their own mother's cunt is indeed holy, it's their own damn birth canal, the wonderful hole between their mother's legs they came out of. I'm glad that Adrian not only fucked his mother, but even fucked a baby up where he was once a baby. Mom's gone now, but Adrian has a darling grown up daughter, the light of his life. He knows full well that she's got an adorable little coochie between her legs and between his legs Adrian's got a fat incestuous cock that can fit real well up his baby girl's cute little twat. I hope that daddy makes a baby in his baby. He's got the balls to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice Mother-Son Relationship

A mother's love and a son's erotic feelings for his mother gave the story much in the way of sexual delights; almost real like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why?

Why is it that you refer to it as a Penis. It seems so clinical as I'm sure like me women look at a Soft Penis or a Hard Cock.

mwm62amwm62aalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

One of the best stories I have read.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Be sure to keep family tradition going

So natural to do same with daughter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
took him far too long

to get his head from up his arse...useless twonk....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bravo

Very nice story. Erotic and compelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Nice ? 5 stars

I knew Mom would have to make the first move. Son was too fucking stupid!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

This is a sensual, tender love story. Unfortunately, as in real life, so much time is wasted because lovers, incestuous or otherwise, are afraid to talk with, as opposed to or at, each other. 5 star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous