It Had to Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers

The day had grown hot and towards the end of lunch mother suggested something that would be an exquisite form of torture for me; swimming. Given mother's past record when she went swimming, she would be wearing a swim suit that while not ostensibly sexy, became virtually transparent when wet.

Somehow that seemed to characterise mother; she never wore anything explicitly sexy, or deliberately displayed the more erogenous zones of her body like the women wearing micro bikinis, but it was there, her physical attraction. I think it would be there even if she wore an old sack.

* * * * * * * *

As I expected it was an afternoon of torment. We took an extra air mattress down to the beach, and mother was wearing a one piece bathing suit that proved to be transparent when wet.

I needed very little stimulus to get horny over mother, but that afternoon was hell. We had our swim and then returned to the mattresses intending to stretch out on them, but we didn't because events took an unexpected turn.

My swimming shorts were too insubstantial to hide the fact that my penis was erect and its head was beginning to escape the confines of the top of the shorts. I couldn't make a move to realign my penis to try and conceal its condition because that would draw mother's attention to it, but she saw it anyway.

She must have noticed my erections on other occasions, but this time she seemed to be fascinated; perhaps it was the exposure of its head. We got as far as the mattresses, but there we stood still, looking at each other, mother's gaze fixed on my penis that was now weeping precum, while I stared at her breasts moulded by her bathers. Then there was a moment when our eyes met and held; mother seemed to take a faltering step towards me, and then giving a gasping cry she turned and fled up the track to the house.

I stood, frustrated and bewildered. I was sure that we had come close to doing what I was now certain we both wanted, but once again the moment had passed, and this time it was mother who had escaped what might have been the taboo fulfilment of our love.

I pulled myself together and carrying both mattresses I made my dejected way up the track and entered the house. All the rooms led off from and central living area and I could see the door to mother's bedroom was shut. I could hear faint cries coming from her room and realised that she was masturbating. There was nothing for it but to masturbate myself.

I went to my own bedroom, pulled off my swimming shorts, and lying on the bed I began to masturbate. It didn't take long before sperm surged out of my urethra as I struggled to suppress my cries of longing, my need to put that sperm in mother's vagina.

As a method of relieving sexual tension masturbation is a poor substitute when you have a real sex object that you love and lust for, and that's how it was with me in relation to mother. She and she alone, could satisfy my sexual appetite, and as I cleaned up my sperm and rose from the bed, I felt even more gloomy.

I dressed but hesitated to leave my room. I felt as if I couldn't face mother, but eventually I had to. Mother was there at the kitchen end of the living area peeling some potatoes. Her back was toward me, but she must had heard me because she turned her head to look at me and then turned quickly away.

There was something furtive about our behaviour, as if we were either embarrassed or ashamed at having masturbated, or more likely the reason why we had masturbated.

I wanted to offer to help mother, but there seemed to be a barrier between us that vetoed even that. I escaped the overpowering atmosphere by leaving the house and taking a walk along the cliff top. It was a long walk and by the time I returned the evening meal was ready.

* * * * * * * *

The meal was eaten in silence, the all-encompassing mood of sexual stress becoming even tenser. I felt as if something had to give, or mother and I would be doomed to a fortnight of torment. I was close to saying or doing something -- I didn't know what -- to break this intolerable tension when mother suddenly rose from the table and left the house.

Where she went I don't know even to this day, but I know she was gone for nearly an hour, leaving me to do the clearing away and washing up.

It was starting to get dark and I was worried about mother and was just about to go in search of her when she walked in. She had a strange look on her face, rather like that lost world look she'd had for a while after father's death. I wanted to go to her as I did then, but I couldn't face the consequences if I touched her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She looked at me blankly, her eyes opaque, giving nothing away about her feelings, and then she said in a lacklustre voice, "I'm fine, I'm going to have a shower and go to bed."

"So early," I asked.

"A long walk," was her only reply as she made her way to the shower.

As I listened to the hiss of the shower I conjectured that during that walk mother had been remembering the walks she'd had with father, and perhaps some of the more cherished things they did during those walks. The way the house was it would have been difficult to conceal the noises of copulation and a "walk" might have been a way of overcoming the problem.

I had in fact seen them making love once, not while out for a walk but down on the beach when they thought I was off walking, but I was only about six or seven at the time and didn't really understand what they were doing. All I could see was mother sitting across father and bouncing up and down on him.

The noise of the shower stopped, and after a while mother emerged wrapped in a towel and carrying her clothes. She muttered "goodnight" and disappeared into her bedroom.

I was starting to think that the best thing for both of us was to return to Adelaide and then I would go on to Melbourne and Theresa.

* * * * * * * *

The heat of the day did not dissipate with the coming of night, and I lay naked and restless on top of the bedclothes. I was aware of every noise in and around the house as its timbers creaked slightly and the sound of possums arguing or copulating on the roof.

I thought of mother lying in the room next to mine and I wondered if she was also awake. Perhaps not, I thought, after her remark, "a long walk."

The thought of mother so close gave me an erection, but then, my penis had been erect for most of the day. I'd just got started masturbating when I heard a sound that was neither the house creaking or possums copulating, but the sound of someone moving around the house.

It had to be either mother or an intruder who thought the house was unoccupied as it often was. I got up to investigate and entering the living area I could see immediately it was mother.

She was no longer moving but was standing in front of the big picture window that looked out towards the sea. It was nearly the time of the full moon and I could see its beams silvering the little waves in the inlet.

Those same beams shone on mother. She was wearing a gossamer thin night dress and I could see her nakedness clearly. I stood still and silent, gazing at her, but I must have made some sound, or mother must have instinctively detected my presence. She turned to me; with her back to the moonlight I couldn't see her face, but she glided towards me coming to stand right in front of me and close. Her musky aroma was more compelling than ever.

She put her hands behind my head and drew my face to hers and she kissed me slowly and deliberately, as if giving me time to draw back. Her eyes were closed at first, but when they opened she said, "You know what must be, Adrian?"

"Yes," I said.

She kissed me again, the tip of her tongue flickering across my lips until my mouth opened and her tongue slipped in to begin its slow exploration. Our bodies were clinging together and mother began to gyrate her pubis over my hard penis. I took one of her breasts in my hand and began to caress it through the cloth of her flimsy nigh dress, and then our kiss ended. Mother took a step back and her nightdress seemed to shimmy down her body leaving her naked.

She came to me again, pressing her body to mine, and then she began to sink down on to the carpet, drawing me down with her'

She stretched out like a sensuous feline beneath me on the carpet, and parting her legs and raising them bent at the knees to present her vagina to me she said, "Do it to me now darling." She took my penis into her hand and saying, "Your so big darling," she guided me into the wet paradise that was her vagina.

"I love you," I said, and in the dim light I could see the flash of white teeth as she smiled and said, "I know, and I love you."

As I slid my full length into her I could feel her vagina spasmodically clasping my penis as if trying to draw me even deeper into her. I withdrew and then thrust into her again and she cried out, "So good...so good...deeper darling...deeper..." And then after a few more thrusts into her she cried out, "I'm coming darling...I'm coming...come with me...please come with me..."

Her legs were wrapped round my waist as with my hands under her buttocks I dragged her on to me. I released my sperm deep into her as she wept and sobbed beneath me, begging me to fill her. I don't think I'd ever ejected so much semen before, and I wanted the anguish of my orgasm to go on for ever, but of course it didn't.

I felt a most wonderful sense of deep contentment and fulfilment as I finished, but mother continued to squirm and sob beneath me for some time, pleading with me not to leave her. I stayed with her until with ever diminishing whimpers her orgasm came to an end.

We lay, my penis still in her vagina, breathing heavily and the heat of the night had made us very sweaty. After a while mother said again, "I knew it had to be," and added, "Was it good for you darling."

"Yes," I replied, "it was wonderful, so beautiful, but you must have known how I felt."

I saw the flash of mother's teeth again as she smiled, and quickly she rolled away from under me and I ended up on my back with mother leaning over me saying, "It was wonderful for me too, and it always will be, you know that, don't you my darling?"

Yes, I knew that. Having experienced the beauty of sex with one I loved, especially my mother, there was no going back, there was only going forward.

If that needed any reinforcement I got it almost immediately. My penis had grown partially flaccid and mother began to stroke it until it extended and hardened again, and then se said, "And now for your punishment."

Coated as it was with my sperm and her love juice and the aroma of musk, she took the head of my penis into her mouth, sucking and licking, and gradually taking more of its length into her.

Even when I warned her I was going to cum she did not relinquish it and I shot my cum into her eager mouth. When it was over the sperm she had been unable to swallow hung in sticky tendrils around her mouth and chin.

We both reeked of sweat and sex and mother quite calmly said, "I think we'd better have a shower darling."

Later, in her bed she drew my penis or my tongue into her vagina again and again with unhurried delight, and as night gave place to the first streaks of the coming dawn we finally slept, her back to me and my penis between her thighs.

For the rest of our stay on the island I found her out in all her needs and magic; her pains and her pleasures; what she wanted and how she wanted it. We explored each other, she with the heightened libido of long denial. We swung between savagery and gentleness, and what we did might be seen as depraved, but it was saved from this by being encompassed by deep love, and such love allows all within the limits of the other's desire.

* * * * * * * * The time came for us to leave the island that had become for us an island of joy and deep satisfaction. There was no further need for me to try and escape from mother since we now belonged together. What remained for me to do was to resign from my job, say goodbye to Theresa, return to mother and then take up my abandoned studies.

It took me about a month to wind up my affairs in Melbourne, and most difficult of all was telling Theresa that there was someone else. I didn't dare tell her who that someone else was, and so she imagined some girl I'd met.

She was somewhat obsessed with the idea of me and this girl having lots of babies; perhaps that was because she'd had five of her own, and she waxed lyrical on the subject.

It was probably a betrayal of mother, but Theresa had been so generous with me that I spent one final night fucking with her, and there were tears on both our parts as we said our last goodbye.

When I arrived back in Adelaide mother had news for me; it looked as if Theresa's ideal of my having children was to come true, even if in a limited way compared to her own productivity in that department. Mother was pregnant.

I was surprised because I thought that mother, like Theresa, was past the time when she could get pregnant. Mother was very wary because she thought I might desert her again. That thought did not occur to me, but it did take me a little while to get used to the idea of being the father of my own brother or sister.

As for mother, she went so far as to explain that she and my father had always intended to have more children, but it had never happened. Now she was delighted that I'd impregnated her, even in the light of the risks that involved.

As is happened she gave birth to a girl who rather than inheriting the worst of us, inherited the best. Sadly I never managed to impregnate mother again, but we did remain ardent lovers until quite close to the time of her death.

I had twenty two years with mother as her lover and now in my forties I live with my daughter. She seems to have inherited from her mother that musk aroma that is often quite potent, and it makes me wonder.

I hope she doesn't follow in her father's footsteps and try to flee from what might have to be.

Shortly we shall be spending some time together at the house on Kangaroo Island.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers
12