It Happened In Khatmandu Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'B...B...But I...,' Saira said.

'Come on don't be a prude,' khala said. Reluctantly Saira got up and I lead her to the floor.

After we had danced few steps I noticed that Saira was a good dancer. 'Saira, you're a very good dancer,' I said.

'Sir, flattery will get you no where,' she said.

'But kahla said that flattery will get me every where,' I chuckled.

'Maybe with khala but not with me,' she said.

'Why are dancing so far away from me? You heard khala say that I won't bite you,' I said pulling her to me.

'I like it this way,' she replied drawing back.

'This is no fun,' I said pulling her to me and holding her firmly.

'Please Sahebji, they are watching,' she said blushing.

'Okay,' I said and led her to the other side of the dance floor.

'Now they can't see you,' I said holding her tightly.

She relaxed, placing her head on my chest, sighed contently, and continued to dance. Soon the heat of her crotch percolated through her thin dress and reached my cock.

My cock started to get hard. She must have felt my hardness pressing against her but she didn't pull away. She blushed and looked up towards me. When I didn't react she continued to dance.

During dinner khala said, 'Sahebji, what are you doing tomorrow?'

'Nothing important. Why?' I replied.

'Why don't you join us? We are going to Pashupatinath temple,' she said.

'Yes, please join us,' Nusrat said.

I looked at Saira. Our eyes met. 'Please join us,' she said.

'Ladies, it will be my pleasure,' I said.

'We'll leave at 11 a. m,' khala said.

I danced with the ladies several times that evening. The party broke up around eleven.

Saturday, 20th May (EXCERPTS FROM SHAZIA'S DAIRY):

Dear Diary,

Tonight we celebrated khala's birthday. It has got late therefore I'll tell you what happened in short. Sahebji joined us in the celebration. He was so sweet. We had not ordered a cake but Sahebji had ordered one. We danced and drank champagne. Yes, you heard correctly, c h a m p a g n e.

We came up to our room twenty minutes back. We all changed and got into bed. Soon Saira and khala were fast asleep.

'Shazia, mera khayal hai ki Sahebji khala ko bhi chodega (I think Sahebji is going to fuck khala also),' Nusrat whispered.

'Chodene de. Khala ki choot hai jiss marzi se chudwaye (Let him fuck her. It is khala'a cunt she can have it fucked by anyone she desires),' I replied softly.

'Sahebji told me that you told him to fuck khala,' she asked.

'Oh that! I'll tell you what happened. When I visited him the first time I pretended to be Shabnam. You remember Razia's daughter,' I said.

'Yes, I remember,' Nusrat said, nodding.

'Well I said that I am Shabnam and he should fuck me,' I said.

'My God! You asked him to fuck you but why?' she said.

'Because I wanted him to fuck me. Well to cut the story short when I asked him to fuck me he replied that as he cannot because he has not fucked my mother yet. I replied that my mother is not here but he is welcome to fuck my khala,' I explained.

'I see,' Nusrat said.

'Forget khala. Did you see how your friend Saira was dancing?' I asked.

'Yes I saw. What will I tell her parents if Sahebji deflowers her?' Nusrat asked.

'Tujhe iss se kya matlab. Choot usski hai aur ma baap bhi usske hain. Wohi khud unhain samajhayegi (How does it concern you? It is her cunt and her parents. She will explain to them herself),' I said.

'But she is travelling with us. Don't we have some moral obligation?' Nusrat asked.

'Yes but one does not meet a man like Sahebji everyday. I say let her enjoy herself,' I giggled.

Just then khala said, 'You girls are still talking? Go to sleep otherwise you won't be able get up to go for jogging.'

'Good night. I am going to sleep,' Nusrat said.

'Good night Nusrat and like me dream of Sahebji's big cock going in and out of your choot,' I giggled.

Sunday, 21st May:

Next morning Shazia and Nusrat came to my suite at six sharp. After I had fucked them once each, I said, 'Nusrat my dear, get on all four.'

'Sahebji, aapne abhi tak iss ki gaand nahin maari (Sahebji, you have not fucked her in her ass hole yet),' Shazia asked

'Nahin per ab maarunga (No but I am going to fuck her in the ass hole now),' I replied, 'Come on Nusrat turn around and get on all four.'

Nusrat looked enquiringly at Shazia. 'Sahebji ne meri bhi gaand maari hai. Sirf shuru shuru main dard hogi phir mazaa hee mazza (Sahebji has fucked me in the ass hole also. It'll pain in the beginning then you'll only pleasure),' Shazia said.

Nusrat got into gaand (asshole) fuck position. 'She has studied your stories well,' Shazia giggled, 'look at her, face pressed down on the pillow and her bum in the air.'

'Shazia, take some vaseline,' I said, 'you apply on my cock while I prepare her ass hole.'

As I insert first one then two fingers in Nusrat'a ass hole to make the inside tube slippery Nusrat moaned, 'Oh it feels so nice.'

'Abhi tau Sahebji ne ungali daali hai tab yeh haal hai soch jab woh apna lund teri gaand main gusserdenge tab kitna mazaa aayaega (Think if the fingers feel so nice then how will it feel when Sahebji shoves in cock inside your ass hloe),' Shazia said.

I placed my cock on her back door and pressed. 'AAWWWAAA STOP SAHEBJI STOP. YOU ARE HURTING ME,' Nusrat shouted.

I felt her ass hole opening. 'Relax, teri gaand khulne wali hai (Relax, your ass hole is opening),' I panted.

'AAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE,' she screamed as her sphincter snapped open and half my cock was buried in her ass hole. I slowly moved in and out till my balls were resting on her cunt.

'OH SAHEBJI TAKE OUT YOUR COCK. IT IS VERY PAINFUL,' she said loudly.

'Relax Nusrat, the pain will subside in no time,' Shazia said.

'HAI ALLAH MAIN KAHAN PHASS GAYI (GOD WHAT HAVE I GOT INTO),' Nusrat complained.

'Is it still very painful?' Shazia asked.

'No, it is much better now,' she said.

I started to move my cock in and out of her asshole slowly and simultaneously rubbing her choot. 'OH,' she groaned with each inward movement of my cock. I continued to fuck her asshole in steady rhythm.

'OH SAHEBJI,' she moaned after sometime.

'You are enjoying it now aren't you?' Shazia giggled.

'HAAN BAHUT MAZAA AA RAHA HAI,' she moaned loudly.

My sperm was rising. I increased the speed of my in and out movement. I stroked her hard and fast.

'SAHEBJI, FASTER. Y...HESS Y...HEESSS. HARDER SAHEBJI HARDER. OH OHHHHH I AMMM COOMMMIIINNNNGGGGG,' she screamed as I spurted my load into her backside.

'Shazia, it was wonderful,' Nusrat panted embracing her.

Then I fucked Shazia in her asshole. 'See you at breakfast,' they said while leaving with their cunt and asshole full of my jism.

Sunday, 21st May (EXCERPTS FROM SHAZIA'S DAIRY):

Dear Dairy,

We were all very excited about going to Pashupatinath Temple. We ate our breakfast but there was no sign of Sahebji.

'I hope he hasn't forgotten that he promised to go with us,' khala murmured.

'No he'll come,' Saira said confidently.

After breakfast we waited for Sahebji in the lobby. It was ten o'clock by the clock in the lobby.

Suddenly Saira shouted, 'There he is. Didn't I tell you that he will come.'

We were all looking at the lifts but Saira pointed towards the entrance. We all turned towards the main door and saw Sahebji approaching us with long strides.

'Sorry ladies, I had to call my office urgently,' he said slightly out of breath.

'No problem,' khala said, 'Shall we board the bus?'

'I must apologize. I won't be able to go with you today,' Sahebji said.

'But you promised,' Saira said pouting.

'Yes Saira I had promised but something important has come up,' Sahebji replied, 'Mr. Rana, the owner of this hotel, has invited me to lunch at his residence.'

'Come with us today you can eat lunch with him any other day,' Nusrat said.

'I would have liked to but Mr. Rana has called three or four noted industrialists of Nepal and wants me to meet them. They have seen my work and liked it. This meeting might help me get an assignment or two here,' Sahebji explained.

'Girls, don't be angry with him. It is important for him to meet these people,' khala said, 'By what time will you return?'

'About three in the afternoon,' Sahebji saiud. 'It'll be too late to join us,' khala said.

'I'll tell you what. Tomorrow we'll go on a picnic to a place where you can have a magnificent view of the Himalayas. If we are lucky then we might even see the Mount Everest also,' Sahebji said, 'What do you say?'

We agreed. 'Good. We'll leave at ten tomorrow,' Sahebji said, 'Now I must leave. See you later.'

'Come on girls we'll wait in our room,' khala said.

'You go ahead. I'll browse in the book shop,' Saira said.

Khala, Nusrat and I went up to our room. Suddenly khala started to groan as if she was in pain.

'Are you all right?' Nusrat asked.

'Oh my head. It is hurting very much,' khala said holding her head in her hands.

'Shall I rub some balm?' I asked.

'Yes please. Shazia you are a good girl,' khala groaned. Nusrat and I applied balm on her head by turns.

'How did it start paining so suddenly?' Nusrat asked.

'I suffer from acute attacks of migraine,' khala said, 'don't worry I'll be all right by evening.'

'What about Pashupatinath Temple?' I asked.

'You all go. I'll rest here,' khala replied.

'Khala, Nusrat can go I'll stay with you,' I said.

'No darling, you also go. I promise I'll be all right,' khala said.

'Are you sure?' Nusrat asked.

'Yes, I just require some sleep and rest,' khala replied.

When Nusrat and I were going towards the lift, Nusrat said, 'Poor khala. What a time to suffer an attack of migraine. She was looking forward to visiting Pashupatinatth Temple.'

'She doesn't suffer from migraine,' I replied sarcastically.

'Then why is she pretending?' Nusrat asked.

'Sahebji se chuwane ke liye aur kiss liye (To be fucked by Sahebji that's why),' I replied.

'You mean...' Nusrat said leaving the sentence unfinished.

'Yes my dear. In the morning she was looking forward to visiting Pashupatinath Temple but as soon as she heard that Sahebji is not coming with us she hatched this plan,' I chuckled, 'I bet she will be all right by evening.'

'Tune hee tau kaha tha unki choot hai jiss marzi se chudwaye (You only said that it is her cunt she can get it fucked by anyone she desires,' Nusrat laughed, 'But tell me how would we know that Sahebji has fucked her.'

'From small little things. You will see for yourself,' I replied.

'How do you know?' Nusrat asked.

'I have seen her after a fuck before,' I replied.

'You have? How do you know who fucks her who doesn't?' Nusrat asked.

'I know,' I giggled.

'Tell, tell,' Nusrat said excitedly.

'Not now later. Let's go down. Your friend will be getting restless,' I said.

'Where is khala? We must board the bus. It is getting late,' Saira said when we met up with her.

'She is not feeling well. She has asked us to go ahead,' Nusrat said.

'Shouldn't one us stay with her?' Saira said.

'We offered to stay but she insisted that she'll be fine and we should go head,' I said.

Sunday, 21st May:

After lunch I returned to my room around 2. 30. I had just finished changing into something comfortable when the bell rang. When I opened the door I was surprised to see Khala about to ring the bell again.

'Khala, what are you doing here? Don't tell me you guys are back already?' I asked surprised.

'May I come in?' she said.

'Sorry, please come in,' I said. She came in and I closed the door.

'I didn't go because I was not feeling well,' she said.

'I am sorry to hear that. How are you feeling now?' I asked.

'I am feeling feverish and whole of my body is paining,' she said moving very close to me, 'maybe you can give me some medicine for it.'

I looked at her. The naughty glint in her eyes was inviting me to embrace her. I decided to take the plunge. I gathered her in my arms and squeezed her to me. She let her body loose and pressed her crotch against my fast stiffening cock.

'Sahebji, what are you doing? Please release me,' she said without moving.

'Nothing, just pressing your aching body,' I said with a straight face, 'let me see if you have any fever?'

I placed my hand on her forehead. 'I can't tell for sure but if you come into my bedroom then I can take your temperature with my special thermometer,' I suggested.

When we were in the bedroom, I said, 'Please take off your clothes.'

'What, get naked in front of you? I'll die with shame,' she said.

'Don't feel shy. Think of me as your doctor. My special thermometer works best if the patient is naked. For your information all my patients undress first before I take their temperature,' I said with a straight face.

'I can imagine that,' she giggled and started to undress.

When she was naked I looked at her naked body. Her large boobs were firm with minimal sag. The nipples were hard and erect with excitement. She had no hair on her choot. She had shaved her choot just before coming because I got a whiff of the perfume she had used on it. I could see her hard erect clit peeping out from her lower lips.

As I stood admiring her naked beauty, she said, 'Please Sahebji, I am cold.'

'Sorry, I was admiring you beautiful body. Khala, please sit down on the bed. I'll take a minute,' I said taking off my clothes and freeing my raging cock, in all its glory, from the confine of my underpants.

When she saw my erection her eyes widened with surprise and exclaimed, 'Hai Allah, yeh laurda hai ki ek hathiyar? (My God, it this a cock or a weapon?)'

'I hope you like my thermometer because this is the only one I have,' I said smiling, 'Now open your mouth wide.'

Khala opened her mouth. 'Wider, khala, wider, good,' I said pushing my stiff member into her mouth and added, 'now suck till it gets soft.'

She caught my cock with both her hands and started to suck it greedily.

She was an expert. She licked my cock from its hairy roots to the head. She twirled her tongue around its head. She licked my thighs and gently squeezing my crown jewels. She kept switching from one operation to the other.

Soon a big drop of pre cum appeared on the tip of my cock. Suddenly her tongue appeared from nowhere and flicked away the drop of pre cum. After a while she took my cock in her mouth and commenced to suck it.

'OH khala, it feels sooo good,' I moaned closing my eyes to enjoy the sensation her warm mouth was producing.

Soon I felt my sperm rising. My cock became bigger and harder. Khala was too experienced not to notice it. She released my cock and went to work on my thighs and my nuts.

'OH WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED?' I moaned.

Khala started to suck my cock again after giving my sperm few minutes to settle down. Just as I was about to cum she stopped. She did this a couple of times. I wanted to cum desperately.

Next time when I was about to cum, I caught her head and shouted, 'Y...hes khala go on. Don't stop. I am about to cum.'

She stopped and started to lick the length of my cock. She put her hand around my buttocks and inserting one finger in my asshole started to finger fuck it.

'OH KHALA, GO ON, IT FEELS GREAT,' I screamed in ecstasy.

Suddenly she pushed in another finger in my asshole and continued to finger fuck me. I was determined to cum this time. I caught her head in my hands and moved my hips back. She continued to suck my cock while her fingers fucked my asshole and I was fucking her mouth.

'FASTER KHALA FASTER. 'Y...HESSS. I AM ABOUT TO CUM. OH, OH MY GOD I AMMM COOOMMMMINNNG,' I screamed and started to spurt my-cum into khala's mouth.

Khala kept pumping my asshole with her fingers while I came and came. She made a valiant effort to swallow my-cum as fast as I shot it into her mouth but could not keep pace. Some of my cum escaped from the side of her mouth and rolling down her chin, fell on the carpet.

She continued to suck till my fast diminishing erection had nothing more to give.

'Where did you learn to give a blow job like this?' I said gasping for breath.

'I'll tell you later. What does your thermometer show? Do I have fever?' she panted.

'I'll have to take the temperature of your lower mouth also before I can tell whether you have fever or not,' I said gasping for breath.

'You are most welcome do so,' she giggled lying flat on the bed.

I lay down next to her. I kissed her and I ran my fingers between her lower lips while she moved the fore skin of my limp cock up and down.

I kissed her on her lips, nibbled her ear and then suckled her erect nipples. She kept moaning, 'Oh Sahebji', 'Oh Sahebji'.

I kissed and licked my way towards her cunt. I paused briefly enroute to rotate my tongue in her navel. Reaching her cunt I licked her swollen cunt lips.

'Oh Sahebji, it feels sooooo good,' she moaned, raising her hips and pressed her cunt against my lips.

I licked and sucked her swollen clit. Suddenly I took her hard clit between my teeth and bit lightly on it.

'OWW, IT HURTS BUT IT FEELS SOOOO GOOD. DON'T STOP. GO ON Y...HES GO ON. I AM NEARLY THERE. OH OHHH I AMMM COOOMMMMIIIINNNGGGGG,' she screamed and released a stream of warm cunt juice in my mouth.

Without a pause I continued to eat her pussy. She raised her legs and held them aloft exposing her gaping choot hole. I moved lower and rimmed her cunt. 'OH MY GOD, IT FEELS WONDERFUL,' she screamed. Then I shoved my tongue in her lower mouth.

'AGHRR,' she yelped and with a loud sigh came again.

As I licked her offering, she yelled, 'MUJHSE AB SAHA NAHIN JATA. SAHEBJI, DER MAT KARO. APNA LAURDA MERI BUR MAIN GHUSSERD DO (I CAN'T STAND IT ANY MORE. SAHEBJI, DON'T DELAY. SHOVE YOUR COCK INTO MY CUNT).'

Ignoring her pleas I started to tongue fuck her. After few minutes she was on the boil again.

'SAHEBJI, FASTER Y...HESSS TONGUE FUCK ME FASTER. OH OHHH I AMMM COOMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG,' she screamed.

I continued to tongue fuck her but she caught me by my hair and tried to pull me on her. 'Sahebji, ab mujhe chodo (Sahebji, fuck me now),' she said gasping for breath.

I got on top of her. 'As you wish, my love,' I said and placing my cock at the entrance of her choot pushed in the whole of it in one hard stroke.

'OWWWA, it hurts,' she yelped.

I started to move my cock in and out of her dripping choot. I fucked her with long slow strokes. I kept varying the length and speed constantly. Her moans of pleasure got louder and louder. Her bottoms moved in rhythm of my strokes. Suddenly her back arched upwards.

'HAI ALLAH, MAIN MAR GAYI. HAAN AUR ZOR SE CHODO. HAAN AUR TEZ. OH OHH MERA NIKALNE WALA HAI (OH GOD, I AM DYING. Y...HESS FUCK ME HARDER. Y...HES FASTER. OH OHH I AM ABOUT TO CUM),' she moaned loudly.

I continued to fuck her with steady strokes.

'Y..HESS Y..HESSS, SAHEBJI, I AMMM COMMMMIIIINNNNG' she screamed and lay panting. I slowed down to give her time to catch her breath.

'OH SAHEBJI, DON'T STOP. KEEP MOVING. MAKE ME CUM AGAIN,' she panted bucking her bottoms from below.

I recommenced the fuck motion. After a few strokes her bottoms started to move, keeping rhythm with my in and out strokes. I felt my sperm rising and my strokes became shorter and harder.

'MY GOD SAHEBJI CONTINUE LIKE THIS. YOU WILL MAKE ME CUM AGAIN. ARE YOU COMING ALSO?' she panted.

'Y...hes, I am not too far away also,' I panted.

'FASTER SAHEBJI FASTER AND HARDER. I AM NEARLY THERE. Y...HESSS, Y...HESSS I AMM THERE OHHH SAAAHEEEEBJIIIII,' she shouted and fell back on the bed gasping for breath. At this moment I also shot my load into her cum thirsty cunt.

For few minutes we lay kissing savoring the intense sensation we had just experienced. As I was about to roll off, she said, 'No, please not yet. Fuck me one more time.'