It Happened In Khatmandu Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who was I to object? I started to move my half-stiff cock in and out till it was hard again. Then we fucked for the second time. After a long satisfying fuck, in which she came four times, I rolled off her.

I lit a cigarette and khala cuddled up to me. She lay with her head on my shoulder twirling the locks of hair growing on my chest between her fingers.

'Now tell me who taught you to give a blow job like this?' I asked.

'Okay, first let me give some background,' she said, 'We are three brothers and four sisters. I am the youngest. There is approximately eight years gap between my sister, Shazia's mother, and me. I think I was not planned but an accident,' she chuckled.

'A very pretty accident,' I said squeezing her tits and running my fingers through her choot lips.

'Whew,' she exclaimed drawing a sharp breath, 'Sahebji, if you keep touching me like this then I won't be able to concentrate on what I'm telling you.'

'Sorry, proceed,' I said. 'I was only eight when Shazia's mother got married. My brother in laws house was not far from our house. I kept flitting in and out of aapa's (sister) house. Aapa got pregnant within couple of months of marriage. Unfortunately she had a very trouble some pregnancy and spent most of her time in bed.

During one of these visits Murad bhai, my brother in law, used to kiss me and suck my lips. I liked it and visited aapa only when Murad bhai was at home. One day he sat me on his lap and while kissing me started to rub my bur (cunt) through my panties.

I protested and tried to get free. He sealed my lips with his and continued to masturbate me till I experienced my first orgasm. Rubbing my cunt became a regular feature of my visits. With time he ate my pussy and taught me all I know about sucking a cock.

'Kya Murad bhai ne teri choot phardi? (Did Murad bhai deflower you?)' I asked.

'No, he didn't. I used to beg him to fuck me but he didn't even put his small finger in my choot,' she replied.

'Then who deflowered you?' I asked.

'I was a virgin when I got married and my husband took my cherry on our wedding night,' she said, 'After a few months of marriage we realized that we were deeply in love with each other.

'Then why did he divorce you?' I asked.

'Even after ten years of marriage I didn't give a child. My in laws started pestering him to marry again. Just to please then he saw many girls. One day he succumbed to the charms of a sixteen-year- old girl. He told me that he is getting married again. I was not prepared to share him with another girl. I told him that first he should divorce me then marry the girl.'

'My husband didn't want to but I insisted. My husband was a rich man. He wanted me to be happy. Therefore as compensation he gave me a house and settled a liberal monthly allowance from one of his many Trusts. In addition to this he gave me a large amount of money for any emergency. This is whole story,' she said.

'Who fucks you now?' I asked.

'You want to know a lot,' she giggled.

'Please khala, tell me,' I said.

'After the divorce I was a rich woman. I didn't know what to do. I had never handled money in my life. Aapa suggested that Murad bhai is quite knowledgeable in matters of investments he will advice you. My new house was just a couple street away and Murad bhai dropped in when returning from his work.'

After couple of months or so he said, 'Ameena, maine pahele tujhe nahin choda kyon ki teri bur kori thi lakin ab main tujhe chodena chahata hoon (I didn't fuck you earlier because you were a virgin but now I want to fuck you).'

'I was also horny. Without a word I got up and went to my bedroom. Murad bhai followed me. Since that day Murad bhai fucks me regularly,' khala said.

'Is he the only one fucking you or someone else also?' I asked.

'You want to know all my secrets,' she laughed, 'Yes, there is a couple I'm very friendly with.'

'Come on tell me,' I asked.

'Mr. and Mrs. Khan, a childless couple in their late thirties were my next door neighbors. After I shifted in Mrs. Khan came to welcome me. With time we became friends and then lovers. One afternoon when Khan sahiba and I were eating each other's pussy, Khan sahib discovered us. He joined in the fun also,' khala said.

'Does Murad bhai know about the Khans and vice versa?' I asked.

'God forbid. Murad bhai would kill me if he knew,' she said touching her ears, 'enough now fuck me.'

'Just one more question then I'll fuck you,' I said,

'Have any of the three men fucked you in the ass hole?' I asked.

'All three of them,' she giggled, 'my husband fucked me in my ass hole during my period. Murad bhai loves fucking my asshole because my sister does not allow him to fuck hers and you know about pathans. They are partial to assholes by birth.'

'Yes but of young boys not girls,' I laughed. 'Khan Sahib loves fucking an asshole. He does not care whether it belongs to a boy or a girl.' she laughed, 'maybe this is the reason they have no children.'

'You mean Khan sahiba is still a virgin?' I asked.

'Of course not, I was joking. The truth is that Khan Sahib prefers to fuck his wife in her asshole rather than her cunt,' she replied, 'enough now fuck me.'

'Ab main teri gaand maaroonga (I will but in your ass hole),' I said.

End of part 2.

To be continued...

*

Dear Readers,

I hope you enjoyed this part of the story? Please send me your comments to me.

Remember to vote. Take care,

Saheb Sahebji