All Comments on 'It Happened One Night'

by Franco Pauli

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fantastic!

one of the best!..more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"Herd of blacks" - WTF?

Chris Rock had a good description of folks like this: "Cracker-ass cracker!"

Try to keep the racism out of the writing. Not needed, doesn't bring anything good to the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!

Wonderfully written.

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 14 years ago
It ain't racism

It's how it is in the south. You must be one of those feel-good liberals.<p>I'm sure your a-ok with it when black folks call each other the N word, right? Riiiiight.<p>Stupid people. This is reality. Deal with it.

sexmatesexmateover 14 years ago
FANTASTIC! SUPERBLY WRITTEN!

This was one of the best stories I have ever read here on Literotica! The premise, the lead up, and holy shit the desriptions and the amount of detail were absolutely stunning! I did not read any racism in this story I haven't the slightest idea of what "anon" was talking about!

I look forward to more stories form this author! If this one is any indication of things to come no pun intended then we are the lucky ones!

Thanks for writing!

sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful story, should have a second chapter.

floaturboatfloaturboatover 14 years ago
fantastic !

Thank you for this great story. There are many good stories on this site. Every once in a southern blue moon a story is posted that is a true gem. This is one of them. please write more Farnco.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Damn good story!

Easily one of the top three stories on Literotica!

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Pay it no mind!

Not only would that "dumb fuck" not recognize a great story, if one ran his ass down in the street, but he obviously has no clue about about the culture of the people of the Delmarva Peninsula. I think you captured the flavor of Accomack County quite skillfully. I agree with the others who have commented about what a fine story this actually was. I thought it was a really good tale and was extremely well written. Thank you for the submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

Gr4eat story well done I can't wait to read more like ot or hope that ther is a second part to it maybe

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story!

I just love your story. I hope you will consider writing a second part to it.

madtaffcatmadtaffcatalmost 14 years ago
Superb!

Sorry I could only give you 5 stars - it deserved more :-D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A truly beautiful love story

I have read this story for the third time and I enoy it more each time... This is in my estimations one of finest love stories that I've ever read... Thank you for writing it...

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 13 years ago
^__^

Awesome story! Nice work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Y.A.W.M.

Yet another whore-ified mom.

Demeaning your women and dreaming up new ways to get yourself into any rectal cavity is your thing or should I say "you're thing" just to flip the favor.

Somewhere in these few stories I've read from you are hints of real imagination. I'm not going to jump on your racial thing since it's not that important in the big picture of what's wrong with your stories in this mother-loving category.

Hope you find your peace somewhere along the way. Leaving you to your fan club now.

Luving2629Luving2629over 11 years ago
Anonymous!

Ever notice the Nay Sayers hide behind that tag? The only denigration of women or racial slurs I saw came not from the major characters, but seem to be still realistic in some areas. Another well written, enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Where's the rest?

You just scratched the surface! Does he make Nina his slave? When does he send for Tamika? Is Nina pregnant? Does she have twins? Does Tamika move in with them and get into three-ways with them? Do they tell Bill to join them when he gets out? Do they move to the country when Bill gets there, and become neighbors and have huge families? There's more, lots more!

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
nice

great story hope theres more to it cumming hope moms pregnant and she sounds super hot keep up the good writing

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 9 years ago
Disappointed....

You lead us nicely into the story, scene setting was brilliant, dinner and dance was great - then back home, instead of a slow, sexy seduction, it was 'wham, bam, thank you mam' against the door. In fact I had to re-read the passage to actually realise they were coupling. Sorry, I read further, but gave up before the end.

ffrankieblue5165ffrankieblue5165over 6 years ago
Amazing

I have followed your stories on another site also, you are an amazing writer thank you for your stories

washdog10washdog10over 5 years ago
Not A Good Story

I have read several of your stories and found them to be good. This one, however, does not fall into that category. You needed to show your racism ruined what would have been a good story. The use of the N-word was not needed and was nothing more than an attempt to disguise your racist beliefs in the name of creative freedom. I thought you were better than that.

Sons_LoveSons_Lovealmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, was sorry to see it end. I think there's a lot more to follow. I'd love to see a follow-up to the story???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous