It Happened One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you just write the woman a severance check and we'll be gone...unless my mother wants to own this piece of shit." Both men looked at Nina who simply shook her head no. Turner immediately reached for his check book and began writing. Jake grinned discretely as he looked at his mom. She managed a weak smile.

Nina took the check without even looking at it, almost laughing at Turner's nervous apology and feeble good wishes he nervously muttered on their way out the door. Jake slipped his arm around his mother as they walked towards the car and opened the passenger door. "OK if I drive your car, mom?" he asked politely. She giggled softly...they both knew she was in no condition to drive. "Hey, it's your car." She shook her head and laughed again, but the serious of what could have happened suddenly hit her. She stood up on her tip toes, and kissed her shining knight on the cheek.

"You're crazy, boy. You know that?" She stepped back and looked at his smiling face. "Thank you, Baby," she whispered. "I don't know what I would have done without you." She slid into the seat and Jake closed the door.

The ride home was pretty silent. It seemed like both of them had a few things to think over. However, when they pulled into their driveway, their pent up nerves got the best of them and they suddenly had a lot to say to each other...though neither one of them was listening to a word the other was saying. Finally Jake held up his hands in desperation. "OK, OK...you first." It was harder to talk while her son was actually listening. Nina turned her head and stared out the windshield and finally began to speak.

"You heard what he said, didn't you?" He nodded. "Shit...I'm sorry, Jake. I feel like crap. You must think I'm awful...nothing but a slut...a dirty little..." He cut her off quickly and reached out and gently wiped away the tears that had started running down her face.

"Hush, woman," he whispered tenderly. "The only thing that matters to me is that you've spent your entire life taking care of me...loving me...giving me everything you could to make my life happy. So you had some fun...you ARE a woman...you said so. Remember?" She couldn't stop a tiny smile from forming. Those damn panties, she thought. "Mom, it's just history. Was there some one special?" She shook her head no.

"I was just so lonely, Baby." She sat quietly for a second then turned and looked at him almost cautiously. "Do you love Tamika?" she whispered. "A woman doesn't tell a man something like that unless they are lovers," she added. Jake laughed.

"Hell no...well I like her a lot. She's a good woman even though she is a little kinky." Nina's brow wrinkled. He realized the whole thing needed a further explanation. "Tamika told Billy...Billy told me. We were drunk, Mom." Nina shook her head, incredulous at the thought, but accepted it...Jake had never lied to her. But it bothered her that she felt strangely relieved knowing her son wasn't in love with the woman. She couldn't be jealous, for Christ's sake...this was her own son. Move on Nina, she thought. There were other things far more important than Jake fucking Tamika.

"Do you still love me, Jake?" she suddenly blurted out.

"God damn, mom...of course I do. Sometimes..." He stopped and grinned, giving her back on of her wrinkled brows. "You're not some kind of a legend in this here town are you, Mom?" She laughed and slapped his arm.

"You little shit," she growled. "Take me some place we can dance and I'll show you who's a legend...at least on the dance floor." She grinned broadly. He'd done it again, like he always did. No matter how shitty things were, he could always make her laugh. Damn, if only she had met a man like Jake, she thought.

"Well then, let's get ready for a night on the town. This guy's taking his best gal out to dinner... and dancing." She was beaming when she turned to get out of the car. Christ, she felt like a giddy teenager. But, as she opened the door, she turned back at looked at Jake.

"Kinky, eh?" she asked with a mock scowl. Jake shook his head and grinned wickedly.

"Uh huh. The things that woman does with her..." Nina held her hand up, palm out.

"That's more information than I need, boy. Let's go get dressed."

**************

"Well what do you think, Baby?" she asked as the spun around in front of her son. She had taken her time, far more time than usual, in getting dressed. She had chosen one of the new dresses that Jake had purchased in New York. She had almost changed her mind when she looked at herself in the mirror. It clung to every curve of her body like a second skin...she had never worn anything like it. Black spaghetti straps held up the top and the little black dress hit her mid thigh, exposing far more of her beautiful legs than she felt was decent. The bra was first to go. She didn't own a strapless, but fortunately, the dress managed to retain her huge tits in a somewhat respectable fashion. She giggled when she stood in front of the mirror and shook her chest to make sure she didn't look to slutty. Oh they moved alright, but in a kind of sensual way that sort of screamed out "Yes these puppies are real."

She turned away from the mirror and looked back over her shoulder. Her taut, perfect tear drop ass filled the dress to the limit for sure, but the granny panties had to go. She bit her lip nervously. What the hell. She went to her dresser and picked the infamous thong up and stared at it, cursing it for the thoughts it had put in her mind. She was even blushing when she hiked up her dress, pulled down the Haynes and slid the tiny garment up into place. Hell, you could barely see them with her dress up. The new thigh highs and black pumps must have been bought for this dress.

For the first time in his life, her chatterbox couldn't say a word. He just sat there, his mouth hanging down, his eyes wide open in shock. Could this be his mom? Fuck...he knew she was good looking, but damn. Her beautiful face and trim figure were always the envy of girls ten years her junior. But this...good God almighty. She was drop dead gorgeous.

"Holy shit. Who are you? And where the hell is my mother?" Her smile ran out of face as she listened to her son's words. She spun around again, pausing and sticking her butt out just a bit, cocking it slightly to side. She looked back over her shoulder.

"Looking for a good time sailor?" They both broke into laughter. "Come on honey, take your mamma out for a good time. I deserve it," she added with a wink. They were laughing and teasing each other with the joy they both felt for the drastic change in their lives as they moved towards the car. Moments later they were headed towards Chincoteague. They hadn't gone too far before Nina let out with a loud shriek.

"Oh my God," she shouted. Jake was alarmed at first, but the tone in her voice was too happy. Nina had been foraging through her purse and discovered the check Turner had given her. She had nearly forgotten it. "My God, Jake...it's ten thousand dollars.!"

"Well now you know, Mom...you have one hell of an attorney. It could be he didn't want to find out who HIS daddy was going to be." They were almost in tears from laughing. The thought of old man Turner bent over taking it hard from Daddy was too much. They finally calmed down and tried to get serious.

"Anyway...what in the world will I do with all this money?"

"Well for starters, you can buy a few more of those dresses," he teased. "On second though, maybe one's enough." He guided her eyes down to her lap with a nod of his head. Her dress had inched its way up and had exposed the tops of her thighs above her stockings. She quickly tugged it back into place, then turned and slapped his arm.

"You perv...now I know what Tamika saw in you. Just remember... I Am your mother." She quipped teasingly.

"That's getting harder and harder to do sexy lady." They laughed, of course, but there was an edge to their mood that hadn't been there before...they sensed it...it was getting harder for both of them to remember who they were.

**************

Dinner was spectacular...far to much to eat at one sitting. They sat across from each other and chatted non-stop, making plans for their move to the big city...their new apartment...should they buy new furniture...what they were going to miss from home. Looking at them, one would think they were two newly-weds planning for the future. It was obvious. The way she looked at him...the way he looked at her...the way his hand lingered on hers...the way they shared each others food.

Nina's motherly instincts flared just once as Jake ordered a $40 bottle of wine. She bit her tongue and opted to simply enjoy the special moment. Nina had almost giggled when Jake tasted the wine. The waiter waited patiently as he savored its bouquet then swished a sip around like mouthwash. When he finally nodded yes, the young man poured them both a glass. "To my best gal...to my best guy" Clink. They both had enough food for another meal, but Jake teased her into not asking for a doggie bag. For the first time in their lives they could afford to be a bit wasteful. Besides, he added, they were going dancing...Nina grinned.

The bar was right above the restaurant, same owners, different name. Jake followed her up the stairs and couldn't restrain a low wolf whistle as watched her climb the steps. "Good grief, Jake...I can't take you anywhere." She stopped for a second and looked at him over her shoulder. "I take it I'm not bad for an old lady," she teased, rolling her hips for his benefit. She laughed softly then gasped as he lightly slapped her ass. "Careful, Baby...that felt kinda good." She could see him raise his hand again but quickly scurried up the stairs, leaving his hand to swish in the air.

"Just you wait, woman. When I get you home I'm going to give you the spanking you deserve." The sound of laughter behind them caught her by surprise and she spun around quickly. The two couples behind them were obviously amused by the situation. Her face turned beet red as. "It's not what you think," she stuttered. They laughed even louder. Jake caught up with her and slipped his arm around her waist.

"It's exactly what you think," he said with a big grin.

"Well good luck, boy...you look like you have a handful." They could still hear them laughing as they slipped into the dimly lit bar until the door finally closed behind them.

"You are so bad, Jake. What am I going to do with you?" She nervously bit her lip to keep from laughing as they headed towards a table near the dance floor. She felt a few pairs of eyes follow her across the floor. That made her feel good. It had been a while since she had turned so many heads. Jake appeared to have noticed too...his arm never left her waist. She sensed he was claiming his turf...even if the woman in his arm was his mother. A warm glow swept over her body. Damn, he is actually proud of her, she thought.

They didn't even sit down before he dragged her onto the dance floor. He simply ordered a couple of drinks from a passing waitress and pointed to the table they had chosen. She knew he couldn't sit during this particular song. It was one of his favorites. She must have played it a hundred times teaching him how to dance. She smiled, remembering how she drove Jake and his date all over town the night of his junior high prom, even waiting at the curb in front of Becky Watson's house as he fumbled through his first good night kiss. Hell, it was an oldie then...ancient today.

It took a few bars to warm up, but soon they were both moving sensuously to the rhythms of "My Girl." This was the kind of song you could show your stuff with. Why not, she thought...she could always blame it on the drinks.

A few moves later, Jake's eyes weren't the only ones in the place to discover she really was a legend on the dance floor. Her unfettered breasts moved freely under her thin dress with that distinctive jiggle that shouted 'I'm not wearing a bra.' The huge billowy mounds of flesh moved as if they had a life of their own, swaying and bouncing so deliciously, poor Jake couldn't keep his eyes off the luscious mounds of creamy flesh that threatened to pop out of her skimpy dress...mom or no mom. You could almost hear him sigh when she made them flip upward with a quick backwards snap of her shoulders. Jake's mind was drifting into another place...a place where this sensual woman was not his mother. When "breasts" became "tits," it scared him. When "tits" became "Nina's tits," it terrified him.

Jake was an audience of one to Nina, though her other admirers were treated kindly. Her hips moved magically, churning and rolling to the sweet tempo of the music. The little bumps and grids...those faux fucking moves that flaunt a woman's prowess...made certain that more than eyebrows were rising behind her.

The band made such a smooth transition into the next song, they just slithered into the right rhythms and kept on dancing. Nina's eyes never strayed away from Jake. Her show was all for him...this was their night, son or no son...her date. She hadn't put it all together yet, but her eyes were slowly seeing more than the little boy she had birthed...she was seeing a man...a strong and handsome man...the kind of man she had always dreamed would come into her life and sweep her off her feet. It was crazy for sure. But the lines a mother draws in the sand were becoming more blurred by the minute. One good gust of wind could wipe them out completely.

True to the song, the band turned up the heat as it approached the end of the song. And just like Tina Turner, Nina added fuel to the fire. She spun around and tapped Jake's thigh with her hip then slid her churning bottom into his groin. She was waiting for his move...how he would react. When she felt his hands grip her hips she spread her legs, lowered her hips and shoulders and ground her wondrous ass into dangerous territory. What the hell was she doing? she thought. This was her son. But any guilt she might have felt was quickly gone as she felt his cock against the cheeks of her ass. His cock felt huge. My God, what would it feel like inside her? My God, she shouldn't want him but she did. My God, she couldn't fuck him but she would. What the hell was happening? Hell, at that moment, she would have let him fuck her right there on the dance floor...son or no son. Even stranger, she wanted the man...not his cock...not a piece of meat to scratch that itch a woman needs to have scratched from time to time...my God.

Fortunately the song ended before things got completely out of hand. Nina stood up straight and leaned back against his chest, catching her breath and trying to let her emotions cool down. She still wasn't sure about where all this was going. What was he thinking? Did he still love her? She was acting like a slut. She started to step away, but Jake's hands clung to her waist and turned her around. "People usually dance face to face, Nina," he teased with a soft chuckle. She blushed slightly then shivered slightly as all the words finally sunk in. He fucking called me Nina...for the first time in his life. All kinds of thoughts ran through her mind.

"Well...?" she asked with a sly but weak grin. Jake laughed softly and pulled her tighter and kissed the side of her face.

"OK...OK...OK," he replied with a laugh. "My date IS a legend. And she'd better be careful."

"Why, Baby? Did I do something wrong?" she asked nervously.

"Oh no...good lord," he quickly answered. "It's just that...I mean...uh...fuck. You're hot...really hot." Nina leaned back slightly to get a good look at his face. It was beet red. Mr. confidence was completely embarrassed. "I need a drink," he stated abruptly and took her hand and headed towards their table. Nina was grinning from ear to ear.

They emptied their glasses quickly and ordered another round. She didn't press for an explanation of what had happened...he didn't offer one. On the surface, things seemed back to normal. They danced through a set of mostly beach music and Nina made a point of keeping her legendary movements in check. The drinks kept coming and they were having the time of their lives. It was getting near closing when the lights were dimmed and the music changed to that last chance to get lucky set. Jake seemed nervous as he looked at Nina. She sensed he wanted to ask her to dance but something held him back. She didn't wait. "I'd love to," she whispered. He was all smiles as he led her back out onto the dance floor. I

It was mother and son during their first dance. That mindset even lingered halfway through the second number. Propriety seemed to be winning the battle that raged between their hearts and minds. They held each other cautiously, more distant than strangers might, until old habits slipped into play. Her hand slowly pulled free from his and moved to rest on his shoulder...his hand dropped to her waist. Her head slowly drifted into his chest, first turned outward, then up into the crook of his neck. His hands came to rest on that little shelf and the bottom of her spine.

Another song began with fingers already in his hair, gently rubbing the back of his neck and with fingers discreetly kneading the tops of her cheeks. Men are so much alike, she thought as a tactile search party sought vainly to discover the telltale edges of underwear beneath her dress. "You little tease...you wore them tonight," he whispered.

"Uh huh," she answered. "Do you think I'm naughty?" He laughed and pulled her tighter against his body.

"No comment...but should I ask why?" He felt her shift her body just enough to be right there...she knew it...he knew it.

"No comment," she quipped, leaning back to look at him directly. Of course that pressed her own right there against his right there. He swallowed...she swallowed. "Are you going to tell me what you were thinking earlier?" she asked.

Granted, he was confused, so emotionally conflicted that his mind was incapable of forming too many rational thoughts at that moment. He had slowly been reduced to a mass of tightly wound nerves by a woman that heretofore had been untouchable. At that moment, what he really wanted was forbidden by law, tradition and everything he had ever been taught about life. But he couldn't lie...he wouldn't lie. This could be the worst moment in his life...or the best. The knot in his stomach tightened as he leaned forward and moved his lips up to her ear.

"I was thinking about you. I was thinking about you in those damned panties of yours. And...I was thinking about what it would be like...you know." His raw honesty stunned her. She hadn't been ready for him to be quite so candid. She melted. She stared into his eyes as their bodies drifted back and forth to the music. She couldn't breathe and she was certain her heart had stopped for a moment. Finally, she was able to take a deep breath.

"I think it's time to go home." The calmness in her voice totally crushed her son. He watched her turn away and leave as he hurriedly paid the bill and picked up her purse. She was waiting inside the car. The trip home was in total silence.

When they arrived, she immediately got out of the car unlocked the front door and closed it behind her. Jake sat alone, trembling, afraid to face her. He finally mustered enough courage to venture inside. He kicked the door shut and gazed around the room. She wasn't there. She must have gone and locked herself in her bedroom...disgusted with him, or even worse afraid of what he might do. What the fuck had he done. The Harvard boy had misread every fucking thing.

"Looking for me?" He nearly jumped out of his skin. He turned and saw her leaning back against the door. He started to speak but she hushed him with a single finger pressed against his lips. She almost broke into tears at the pain she saw in her son's face. "Oh, Baby, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have teased you like I did. I forgot who you were. But the way you treated me...the way you looked at me made me feel alive. But what you want...what we both want...is all wrong, Baby." He started to speak again...the fear, the shame and the pain were beginning to disappear on hearing her words, but she hushed him again.