It Happened One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hate being right all the time," he teased. "You like it a lot. You're just a dirty little girl...just like the dirty little boy you raised." She winced when another finger joined its twin inside her ass. "Hurt?" he asked, almost sounding pleased at her reaction.

"Uh huh...but just a little, Baby. But don't stop. It's so fucking nasty I love it. Fuck!" she growled as he began pumping his fingers in and out of her asshole. She was panting like a birthing mother trying to ease the pain until, and just as before, the pain quickly subsided. Finally, feeling a bit more comfortable, she began to push her ass back against his hand, silently begging him for more. "God damn, that feels too good" she cooed. "I guess I am a dirty little girl," she said, laughing softly. "Mr. Jake, You want to be my daddy?" she asked coyly, the hint of a giggle escaping from her lips. Jake couldn't help but chuckle at her bit of prison humor.

"Oh, I'll be a whole lot more than your daddy, woman and I have a feeling you are going to love being my bitch." Nina groaned as he twisted his thick fingers inside her ass. "You know what's coming, don't you," he growled wickedly, slowly pulling his fingers from her gaping rectum. The cool air ruched into her bowels, leaving her with a strange empty feeling. "Tell me, Baby." She felt his breath on her ass and his tongue slowly moving between her cheeks. She was trembling in anticipation...almost to anxious to respond.

"Your going to fuck me, Daddy, in the ass," she whimpered, the words "in the ass" lingering in the air. She felt him move behind her, then nearly screamed when she felt his thick tongue plunge into her gaping asshole. "Oh God....fuck....fuck....fuck. You're sooooooo fucking nasty. Eat it...fuck...eat my ass, you nasty boy. She reached back and grabbed her own cheeks, pulling them apart to set the table for his feast. The sensations his tongue produced were driving her insane...she wanted more...she wanted it deeper...she wanted it harder. Suddenly it dawned on her that only one thing could fill the need she was experiencing.

She could only think he was reading her mind when he pulled his head back and stood directly behind her and pressed his massive cock against her ass. His hands held her hips as he guided the tip of his blood filled cock to the entrance of her bowels. The plum shaped head pressed into the hole, met the edge of the tautly stretched ring of muscle and nestled itself at the opening. Only the tip of the bulbous head rested withing her anal passage. The huge shaft seemed like an ominous weapon poised at the tiny hole. How the fuck could it possibly fit? He gripped her hips tightly and pushed slowly, easing a tiny bit more of his massive cock into her ass.

"Isn't this what you want, Baby?" He pushed a little more. "Who's your daddy?" he asked with a wicked laugh. Nina swallowed hard. This was more than sex...this was changing who they were and who they would be. "Gotta tell me," he growled. She took a deep breath, paused, then whispered the words he wanted to hear.

"You are, Jake." She whimpered softly as he pushed his cock in a little more.

"I cant hear you, Baby." He slapped her ass once, then again, stinging her jiggling cheeks. She gasped as the sweet tingling rippled through her and her entire body began to tremble. Too many emotions flooded her mind...anger, lust, love...she needed to be fucked and she would beg for it. That sweet bastard of hers had managed to do something no man had ever done before.

"You're my daddy, god damn you," she screamed. "Now fuck me, Baby. Make me your bitch. Make me your woman. I need your fucking cock in my ass." As if on command, with one powerful thrust of his hips, his huge cock was completely buried inside her steamy ass. Nina screamed in a curious mixture of pain, pleasure and relief. She could barely breathe. Of course it hurt. She felt as if she was being ripped in half. She knew that the pleasure would come, but at that moment, all she could think was how much she loved this man.

What strange things love can accomplish. At its worst, the pain meant nothing. At its peak, her lust meant nothing. The only thing that she wanted to do was please Jake...to feel his body touch hers...to caress his cock with her slippery bowels...to feel his sperm fill her anal passage and covet his creamy load like a treasure. There was no price to high to pay for the pleasure she felt in giving him something no man had ever had before. The thought soothed her body and soon transformed the burning into pleasure and within moments she was lifting her body up to meet his powerful thrusts. "Fuck me Jake...fuck me harder," she begged.

Make no mistake, this glorious fuck defined sex. It was raw, passionate, nasty, wicked fucking. Ever fuck when it seemed your whole body was your cock or your pussy...when deep inside was never deep enough...when your nipples ignited at the slightest touch of his hands and sent a jolt of fire directly to your belly...when the silky feel of her ass rubbing across your loins made your cock swell and throb against her sheathing flesh? This was that fuck. He was fucking her...making her his woman...taking her like an animal. She was fucking him...giving herself to her mate in a primal way that had no limits...every movement begging him for more. They understood this instinctively...we all do. And this is what made all those grunts and pants, the slapping of sweaty flesh, the deep thrusts of his gnarled, throbbing cock in and out of her filthy bowels...lovemaking.

Then it happened. And when it did their world changed.

**************

Nina thrived in the big city. In a few months she moved about the Big Apple like a native. Their age difference didn't seem to matter much. After all, this was New York City. Jake spent most of his time carving out a niche in the firm and was quickly recognized as an up and coming associate on track to an early partnership. She spent most of her time turning their apartment into a palace, ever mindful of the money and bargain hunting in those hidden shops scattered about the city. Amazingly, she had never seen Jake's office nor met anyone of his colleagues. It was about time he invited her down town. When he finally asked her, the look on her face told him he should have done it a lot sooner. She was bubbling with excitement the moment she woke up. Dinner and a show on Broadway. Hell they could afford it. They could meet at the bar below his office and he could show her around before dinner.

Jake entered "Barristers" in time to get the last table. The place was packed even more than usual. He ordered a drink and waited for Nina to arrive. Suddenly he heard a familiar voice call out his name. "Jake my boy...I hope you don't mind, but we need a drink. It's been a rough week." He was a bit startled to find the four senior partners standing around his table obviously needing a place to sit down. He really didn't have much of a choice and graciously motioned for them to take a seat. It was a bit awkward at first but having a common law school did wonders to break the ice. They were soon drinking like old friends and reminiscing about their days at Harvard and remarking about the physical attributes of the women that passed by their table.

Nina was late. She had mentioned she would be coming from a doctor's appointment and knowing how slow doctors can be and certain she was in good health, he wasn't concerned. She took good care of herself at home and had immediately found a family doctor for both of them. As guilty as it made him feel...he was concerned about how his bosses, four of the most prominent and wealthy lawyers in town, would react to his less than sophisticated mother. He was tempted to slip away and intercept her. That realization almost made him kick his own ass. Fuck it. They could shove it up their collective asses.

"Fuck me gently, Gabe." Mathew Thompson nudged his partner in the ribs and nodded in the direction of the door. "Let's hope her date was hit by a cab." Everyone laughed as their eyes feasted on the delicious woman chatting with the hostess. She turned directly towards their table and smiled, almost as if she had heard their remarks, then slowly headed in their direction. "Fuck...she wants me," he laughed. "Where the hell is my Viagra?" Their raucous laughter quickly turned to silence when she stopped at their table and placed her hand on Jake's shoulder.

"Good evening, Gentlemen...Hi, Honey. Been waiting long?" She leaned over and kissed Jake lightly on the cheek. The expressions on their faces was a mixture of envy, embarrassment and astonishment. They bolted up and stood waiting for their introductions. Jake realized it was time to anti-up or fold. He owed it to her and to himself. He shivered as the words spilled out. This time the Harvard boy got it exactly right.

"Gentlemen, this is Nina, my wife."