All Comments on 'It Is Good To Be the Demon Ch. 01'

by LOSTREALITY

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Masturbation

Your story listed in non consent, might better be under the heading of masturbation.

In it your self congratulating protagonist treats women (cunts as you call them) as pathetic non entities. Please remember that without a submissive's delightful sensual volital reactions to all of this, you are really nothing but petulant resentful childish. What we want to feel is the nature of shame, sexualized. The intense turn on of humiliation. Without this your story sounds like a high-school boy's idea of an image of a fantasy, and might be better kept for use between you and your clearly (much used) tissue. Back to the drawing board my friend!

LOSTREALITYLOSTREALITYabout 9 years agoAuthor

The truly funny thing is that you believe the story is Fiction. I am what I am.

I changed the names, and did not mention the name of the bar/club for a reason.

FuzznfangsFuzznfangsabout 9 years ago
Wrong category?

This should probably be BDSM, not non-consent. I started reading it based on the title, assuming it would be fantasy. I kept reading for a while because I like the writing style, and the main character's "voice." I didn't quite finish because it got a bit long. Also, we didn't get to see the subs' reactions. We were TOLD they were excited or wet but it wasn't actually described. Just no buildup of (sexual) tension. So, promising, but ultimately disappointing. :/ Of course, the miscategorization may gave contributed heavily to my disappointment. ;)

LOSTREALITYLOSTREALITYover 8 years agoAuthor
More chapters

To those wanting more chapters of this story, I am up to Chapter 40, and close to finishing 41. For reasons I won't disclose, I could not post them on this site anymore. If you are interested, send me a feedback or whatever, and I'll tell you where to find them. They are free by the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous