It is Never Too Tight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Francois had exceeded my expectations even down to the Armagnac. The deep copper colour promised a treat for the palate. An aroma of roasted nuts and spices with a fruity taste that finished with a buttery caramel challenged my memory.

"Could this be a Larressingle VSOP?"

"One day I will beat you my friend. I thought you would perhaps not know this one."

Through the meal I could see Emma trying each new dish, many that she quite plainly didn't trust. By the end of the meal however she never questioned that she would like the next new taste. Whether it was the meal or the brandy or Francois' company I didn't know but she had a wide happy smile.

I was very pleased to see our taxi was waiting even though we had long exceeded the time given. When I paid off out driver I handed him my business card.

"If you ever want to eat at the restaurant give them my card and you will always get a table. Thank you for waiting."

As we waited for the elevator in the almost deserted lobby we chatted about the meal and Francois's superb cooking. The elevator rose quickly as a thought came to me. I was going to try a small experiment.

The doors closed and we were alone in the hall that leads to the room.

"Emma. Take off the dress and hand it to me."

Her face reddened and a flicker of unease passed her expression. Slowly her hands reached for the hem raising it over her thighs to her waist and finally over her head.

She stood naked save for the strappy sandals. I took the dress and offered her my arm. We strolled slowly down the hall to the room. I could feel her gradually relax on my arm. The hall remained empty as I expected at this time of night and we met no one on the way to the room. Emma stood quietly waiting as I slid the key card in the lock and opened the door.

That Emma had done what I asked without falter was very arousing to me. With the door closed and secured I said.

"Undress me."

I am not hung like a porn star but I'm no midget either so it was good to see her eyes light up as my cock emerged from my pants. Emma was on her knees removing my pants from my ankles her face inches from my hardened cock. She looked in my face as I said,

"Suck me."

"I'm not very good at this."

"You will be. I will tell you if you do anything wrong. Just be careful of the teeth."

She took me in her mouth gently and slowly move her head back on forth.

"Use your tongue in the underside of the head, yes, like that. Oh that does feel good."

Imagine my surprise when I felt her take me down her throat as deep as she could. I was completely in her mouth and amazingly she wasn't gagging. She held me deep in the throat for a few moments then started moving her head to stroke me my entire length.

My orgasm was rising, the pleasure was descending from the glans and seemed to circle the base of my cock and fill my balls with an intense sensation.

Then I was coming deep in her throat I was pumping my seed. It was a rare and beautifully strong orgasm given me by a girl who claimed not to be very good and in so short a time.

"That was wonderful. You will tell me how you became so good some time."

"Angus I need you."

"I need you to fuck me."

"Yes I know you do Emma. You must wait. You are not ready."

"I want you to masturbate for me. We will lie in the bed and I will hold you while you bring yourself off."

From her hesitation it was clear she had never masturbated in front of anyone before.

I lay down and brought her to lie beside me so she could rest her head in the crook of my arm and my right hand could cup her breast. I caressed her nipple which stiffened under my touch. I enjoyed feel of the rubbery nubbin. My hand folded round her tit and my thumb made circles over her areola. As I flicked the nipple harder I felt Emma snuggle closer.

Looking down I could see her left leg raised over my right one while her right leg was spread wide. Her fingers were gently exploring between her labia where I could see could the glint of moisture. As she worked her hand the lips opened up and the slot between reddened. Two fingers dipped inside her opening bringing more moisture to spread up to where her clit hid beneath its hood. This little procedure was repeated a number of times.

I was surprised at how quiet she was. In past I had watched others masturbate to a virtual sound track of gasps groans and muttered words. Emma's masturbation was not for show, she was in need of sexual release. She brought her left hand down after moving a little.

This hand with middle finger extended circled her clitoris while the two fingers of the right dipped in and out of her vagina. From a gentle circling of the clit her movements became harder until the once tender clit was receiving a hard rapid rubbing. Her legs started to shake then went rigid; the fingers in her pussy were thrust as deep as possible and her left hand pressed forcibly on her clit.

Abruptly all movement stopped and she let out a deep sigh. Her legs relaxed and her arms flopped to her sides. I grasped right hand and brought it to my mouth kissing the palm and sucking her fingers dry of her juices.

"Now we sleep."

I woke the next morning to the warmth of a body beside. Emma was awake but still.

"I wanted to suck you when I saw you hard but I didn't know if I should." She said.

"If I am hard in the morning and not yet awake you may suck me."

"Emma I have a very serious question to ask you, one that will affect the rest of your life."

"I have seen how you are around me. You do all I ask without question. Emma are you mine?"

"If you say yes you are committing to being my possession, mine to do with as I see fit."

"If you say no I will send you back to Waterville with two nice new dresses and wishes for a happy life."

"You may give me your answer at dinner tonight."

She climbed naked from the bed and kneeled beside it looking directly at me no more than a foot from my face.

"I have known from the time you sat beside me at the airport that I am yours. My worry has been that you would not want me. I don't need to wait till dinner to tell you YES I am yours to do with as you see fit. I pray you will not hurt me or do me harm but if you will it I will accept it."

"You need not fear I will beat you or inflict deliberate injury but some things I demand might give short term pain."

"Now come here to me. You are now ready for me to fuck you. I will fuck you like a master does a slave. Later we will make love."

"Kneel facing the head of the bed."

When she was in place I took two of my ties and loosely secured her arms to the bed. Getting in place behind her I reached to her pussy and found she was very very wet. I kneeled behind her place my cock at her entrance and slammed in full length in one stroke.

She was so wet and aroused I knew she would come quickly but I couldn't permit it yet. This was my possession fuck; she had to take it with no reward.

I drove into her six, seven, eight times. I could feel her tensing, her vaginal wall pulsed. She would come soon. I pulled out my cock dripping with her secretions. With three fingers I entered her pussy and scooped her juices to smear in her puckered anus.

I steered my cock with my hand to the right spot and firmly applied pressure. She simply relaxed and opened up to me. A gentle but firm push and I was inside. By now I was so excited I knew I wouldn't last long. Another five or six strokes and I climaxed pouring my come deep in her ass.

"Come," I said," I have to bathe my slave,"

I had her stand under the shower while I carefully soaped every inch of her body with soft lingering caresses. No part of her was untouched as my hands roamed cleaning and grooming.

Gently I placed my hand on her pussy and stimulated her erect clit. In the warmth and wetness of the shower she climaxed with a howl. She tumbled to the floor as I held her against injury. Her breathing had stopped and every muscle relaxed. I kissed her full on the lips and she took a deep slow breath.

She looked up at me with slow satisfied smile.

"I knew it could be like this. All my life I have known. Thank you for finding me."

I reached down and lifted her up and out of the shower. With the large fluffy towels I carefully dried her off then sat her in front of the desk as I brushed her hair.

"I think it will have to be the black dress again for today. We have some shopping to do but first some breakfast."

I dropped by the front desk to ask for the same cab driver we had the night before.

"We will be shopping much of the day and I need a driver who will be sure to be there when I need him,"

"Yes sir. If you wish you can charter him for the whole day. It's more economic that way."

"Very good, set it up if you please."

Soon we were in the taxi with the driver from last night whose name I had discovered.

"Peter, can you take us to a jewelry design company?"

"Yes, we are in luck my friend Alexandra is a designer at the place I'll take you to."

Peter whisked us through busy back streets delivering us to a very unimpressive wooden building. A very small sign declared it to be the Boston Area Design Studio. I entered with Emma and was greeted by a slender woman whose beauty suggested an African heritage.

"Hi I am Alexandra how can I help you?"

"I want a special piece of jewelry designed and made, I have very specific piece in mind in platinum .Do you have paper and pencil so I can sketch it for you?"

I used my engineering experience to show her what I wanted and the solution I had for making it a permanent fitting.

"We cannot use heat to fuse the connections here and here. Do you have a suitable adhesive?"

"Yes we do, that part is not a problem. I can make an invisible joint to make it detachable if you wish though."

"No it will be permanent."

"I will need an eighty percent deposit due to the large quantity of platinum."

"How soon can you have it complete?" I asked.

"If I take the measurements now I can start right away and if you are prepared to pay for overtime rates it will take four days."

"Emma," I called, "Come here so we can take measurements."

Peter, our driver was waiting for us.

"Peter. Take us to lunch."

"What do you fancy for lunch? Sir"

"Hmmm, fish I think, somewhere simple."

"I know just the place. It's run by my girlfriend's cousin."

I invited Peter in to lunch with us. He was giving me service well beyond my expectations of a Taxi driver so a small reward was in order. This turned out to be a happy choice of rewards as his girlfriends cousin made us most welcome giving us a really fine meal with wonderful service.

"Ok Peter now I am in need of a shoe maker."

"Boss, you have me stumped on that one. I'll have to make some calls."

To pass the time while Peter called I thought I would give Emma a little test.

"Emma I want you to put two fingers in your pussy, play with it until you are wet then give me your fingers to taste."

With no hesitation she raised the hem of her dress to mid thigh and set two fingers to work. In less than thirty seconds she was offering me her fingers to suck on. Proof enough for me today that she was my submissive.

Peter glanced the rear view mirror and said,

"We are in luck there is a shoe maker and saddler in a small town about fifteen miles away."

"Right off we go."

I was still working on what I wanted at the shoe makers but I knew Emma would look amazing in high black boots.

When we arrived at the shoemakers it was clear that the saddlery part of the business was thriving. Several vehicles in the parking area had stable company logos and one truck was attached to a horse trailer.

"I'm not sure you steered me right on this one Peter." I said conversationally." Let me go in to see if they can do what I want. If they can I'll be a while so you can take a break."

I was soon back out to bring Emma into the store. We were shown to a large room which carried the rich aroma of new tanned leather. There were cutting tables and industrial sewing machines together with an array of leather working tools. One whole wall was shelving with wooden boot lasts of many sizes. Each of these had a name in marker ink to identify the customer's lasts.

It seemed that I had come to the right place. A middle aged woman dressed in denim spoke to me.

"Can I help you?" she asked in a sharp almost hostile tone.

"That remains to be seen. It is possible you have some one with the skills I require." I said returning her attitude.

"What is it that you want?" Again she was harsh.

"I'd like a burger, a coke and a large fries."

"What did you say?" She asked a bit puzzled this time.

"I might expect your attitude in a fast food joint but not in a respectable place of business."

"I apologize. It has been a very worrying week. We just bought this building and now the insurance inspector says it won't pass. The roof is all wrong and we must have an engineer design a strengthening system. There just isn't any money left in the budget to cover the engineers work."

"We may be able to work a deal here." I suggested, "Show me the roof area so I have an idea what we are looking at."

"While we are doing that do you have any boot samples for Emma to look at?"

She showed Emma to the display in the front of the store then we took a flight of stairs to a loft area. It was easy to see the roof structure from there. The inspector was correct the roof was structurally deficient for the snow load that can be expected in the area. A good storm could have collapsed it

"Here's the deal I propose." I said, "I will design the roof structure with minimum construction cost in mind and you folk will make the ultimate in boots for Emma."

"I can have the design done in four days can you get the boots finished in that time too?"

"Wow, I'll have to run it by my partner but is sounds like we have a deal." She said reaching for her cell phone.

"Honey, I have a piece of really good news. I've found an engineer who will do the roof design."

"He's here now. I'm sure he'll wait twenty minutes."

To me she said," You don't mind waiting twenty minutes, do you?"

"I'd like to talk boots in the mean time." I said with a smile.

Emma was looking at a pair of western boots as we returned to the store counter area.

"These look so neat; I've heard that western boots are really comfortable."

The denim clad woman said,

"You know I haven't introduced my self. I'm Mary MacDonald."

With that I burst out laughing.

"You won't believe it but I am a MacDonald too. Angus."

Mary said," Let's get you measured, Emma and we'll see if an off the shelf pair will fit."

As they were fitting Emma with a selection of the western boots a small blonde woman almost burst through the door.

She seemed quite out of breath. Her hair was long and straight but a little tousled. The tight light blue sweater she wore had ridden up over her navel revealing a piercing and the short denim shirt was twisted to one side slightly.

She announced," Its hard to be in a hurry in an open top Jeep."

Mary said," This is my partner Honey. She is always in a hurry and always late but I love her anyway."

"Honey, this is Emma and our tame engineer Angus MacDonald."

"Angus would you go with Honey to the office and agree on a deal and she will write a contract. Believe it or not our Honey is a lawyer, feared by some I believe."

The deal was done and signed. I would design and certify the roof work and Emma would get a pair of western boots and a pair whose design I would supervise.

Mary insisted that Emma take the western boots with her when we left.

Peter, with his impeccable sense of timing, was just turning in the parking lot as we emerged.

"Peter can you be free for a couple of days?" I asked.

"Yes Boss that's no problem."

"Good. Tomorrow I want you to take Emma up to Maine, stay over night and bring her back the following day. She might need you to get her into a motel too if her parents act up."

Emma looked startled and a bit troubled.

"I have a lot of work to do tomorrow and won't be away from the hotel all day. You have not been in touch with your family since you left and need to tell them you are well and have found some one."

"Now we need to find some clothes more suited to a taxi ride to Maine"

We returned to the Hotel and I let Peter go for the evening with the request that he be ready for ten the next morning.

In the elevator on the way to our room I pushed the stop button.

"Emma, kneel down take out my cock and suck me till I am hard."

She dropped and reached for my zip. It slid open and she tucked her hand in, feeling for me. Her mouth welcomed me taking in all of my growing hardness.

"I am going to start the elevator again and I want you to continue no matter who gets into the car with us."

The door opened at our floor with no one to get on so I held the door open for several minutes."

"Stand up now so we can go to the room."

Once in the room I took her in my arms, held her tight and said,

"I so very pleased with you today you have done all I asked. Tonight we will make love so that I can show you the pleasures an obedient slave receives. Now take off your dress."

Somehow her nude body had a different sort of vibrancy from the girl who arrived in this room yesterday. Her movements were fluid and confident; she seemed at ease being naked with me. There was a sparkle to her eyes and a hint of a smile. I wondered if she was as content as she seemed.

"Emma come sit with me I want to ask you a question or two."

"I want you to answer me honestly. Since last night I have treated you like a slave and given you some small tests. Each time you did not hesitate. Is this what you wish, what you want for your life?"

Emma looked me directly in the face.

"All my life I felt I needed a protector, someone who looks out for and keeps me from harm. Not so much to control every minute of my day but to be at my side no matter what, someone who will allow me to serve him in return. I never thought of it as being a slave. I know that you are the person who was meant for me and if you want a slave that's what I will be and be proud of it."

"We will talk more about this when you come back from Maine."

I took her hand and led her to the bathroom where we shared a shower, each soaping the other, rinsing and caressing, each exploring every inch of the other. The top of the head, the arm pits, the perineum, the soles of the feet, not a spot was missed. I licked droplets of water as they formed on her nipples. Emma did the same at the end of my cock

. I washed between her toes with my tongue. She laved my wrinkled hole with hers. She kneeled beneath the flow on the shower and I mounted her from the rear. I rocked slowly gently stroking to my depth. As I felt nearer to coming I slowed and stopped, pausing till the need subsided. Emma was uttering a soft low sound almost a growl almost a purr.

She pushed back harder faster trying to get me to speed up. In stead I slowed teasing. When she calmed I thrust harder, speeding, leading her to want a deeper harder fuck then as she peaked I would back off spiraling her need higher. I brought her to the edge of orgasm four or five times. Her body trembled; she pulsed with desire, her head tossed back and forth.

"Oh God Oh God, please let me come," She cried desperate for release.

I had to time my manipulation of her desire with my building orgasm. I wanted to take her so high she would remember this for ever but I wanted also to hold off my own release.

Finally her body would take no more teasing. This time as I increased the tempo, as I pushed to the end of the stroke, as I filled her she screamed. Her back arched and her head flung back then dropped, she slammed back at me and froze. All the breath flowed from her lungs as she heaved a huge sigh.