It Just Seems Like...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, he leaned back and sat, and began stroking himself as he watched her finger go in and out of that precious (and oh so sought after) hole. The more that she rubbed her whole lips, inner and outer, the harder he began to stroke.

Carrie was whimpering louder and louder, building up to moans and into screams, as Danny began grunting louder and louder in reaction to everything.

"I'm gonna... come!" He began to scream.

"Me, TOO! Come on my stomach! Come... on... my—"

She screamed "OH, GOD!" as he screamed, "I'm COMING!" and quickly kneeled up and leaned in towards her.

His first ropes of cum reached her throat, and then her chest, and her stomach, and almost coated her hand and tunnel.

At the same time, she squirted a big gush out from between her fingers, spraying his chest and hand, prompting an "Oh, Shit!" from him.

Sitting back on his haunches, he was grasping for breath, while she panted up a storm. "YES!" she said shouting. "Oh, my God!"

As they both began coming down from the intensity of what they shared, she looked down at all of the sperm coating her whole upper body. "Is that normally what happens?" she asked, half laughing and half in awe.

"No," he whispered, in between his still hiccuping grunts of pleasure. "I've never come like that before. And what about you? I've seen squirting, but just thought it was porn."

"That was wonderful. And no, I've never... done that before. I've oozed, but never shot."

Without thinking about it, Danny moved towards Carie and lay down on top of her.

Then all of a sudden, their eyes found each other again. At first it was an unbelieving stare that said, 'We just did that.' And then it resolved into, 'Oh, my god you feel so nice,' and 'You're laying on top of me!'

Suddenly, the look changed again. It said, 'Oh, my God. I think...'

"Carrie."

"Yes?"

And then all the questions resolved into that first hesitant kiss. Brushing the lips, led into the awkward trying to push tongues into the other's mouth. Carrie was the first to say, "Stop."

Danny looked at her in both lust and in the growing awareness of 'I think I--''

"Oh, Danny."

The unspoken question/statement hung in the air between them. Unsure of what to do next, Danny began sliding his body down further, and in the clutch of trying to figure out where he should lie on her, the tip of his prick slid ever so easily into her waiting and wet entrance.

A look of shock came over Carrie's face. And then, her face became a breath of lust with her eyes closing to half lidded, and— "Yes. Come inside me."

Their bodies began to move together, and their breaths began to move together as well. With one slight push, she felt him plunge into her virginity, and she pushed back, plunging him deeper and deeper inside.

He was suddenly so deep inside her, and both of them wanting it so desperately one second, and then afraid of the consequences in the same moment.

But everything flew away, except the need to go in and out and up and down. She began pushing him in further and further, over and over. "Oh, God. Danny! Yes!"

They became a rolling set of waves of ecstasy, moving together and then rolling apart.

Carrie was awash in the emotions and rising arousal, not caring if he came inside of her or not, almost wanting him to come, as hard and fast as he did the last time, but inside of her this time.

Danny was crying in the feeling of being where he had wanted to be for so, so long. He had craved her, neiother knowing or allowing himself to know, just how much he craved her.

They both felt the rising rush of slamming everything at the same time, her erupting once again like a waterfall streaming out of her, and he like a firehose drenching her insides.

They both knew that they had just created a child, and both of them were crying in a love so deep, that they would never be apart again.

————————

Nine months later... Catherine Anne Brady came squalling into the world, as a deliriously happy Carrie Anne Brady (formerly Moore) was handed her still wet first daughter.

Beaming across the room, Danny and Carrie's eyes locked again. Where they would continue locking for the rest of their lives.

12