All Comments on 'IT Management Log'

by Svalbarding

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good premise

I enjoy these mind control diaries. Wish you'd have taken it a little slower. She went cold antagonistic to cunt dripping submissive in like 2 entries. I'd love another story of the same style, but make it a daily log (or at least every couple days). Bring us along with her journey as she *slowly* begins to change. Goes from distant and stressed to slightly more turned on and thinking about sex just a little more. Then after like a couple weeks, she finds herself rubbing herself - but stops. etc. Make her change just a little at a time. Constantly embarrassed and humiliated by her libido. She starts to look at him slightly less harshly. etc etc.

I do like the way you made him indifferent toward her. Adds some humiliation to her behavior. I'd keep that. In fact, maybe his indifference toward her and her awareness of his other liaisons (which I personally would keep to a minimum), make her think of him as even more masculine or something. I like the jealousy, but yet still submissive. Like a needy cuckquean - jealous of the other women, but also makes her hot and more submissive.

Love to have a reworking of this with a lot more detail filled in.

SvalbardingSvalbardingabout 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Good Premise

I hear ya, and I agree. This was a commission for a patron back when, and they'd entered the deal with a rough word count limit in place. It could definitely use a slower development to make our *good*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Chapter 2 with more detail on other Clients

I would like to read more too. I'm hoping with more details about the other people in the story. One main focus and rapid development made it too fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

Chapter 2?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What happened to all your stories? is everything ok?

i miss your old stoires

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSvalbarding@Svalbarding
1289 Followers
For more information about me and my work, check out my patreon page: http://www.patreon.com/icebear