It Runs in the Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Kim, that feels amazing. Suck your daddy's cock."

Kim moved a bit to reposition herself directly in front of him, then squatted down to get the best angle she could. She retracted his rigid cock, soaked in her saliva, until only the very tip was between her lips. She began to slowly slide it back down her throat until all but a couple of inches were buried in her mouth. Once she had him deep inside she resumed her sucking motion. Les felt like his cock was literally being swallowed. Kim couldn't take it all the way in, but she could suck like a vacuum cleaner. He reached out and placed one hand on each side of her head and held on. He knew he would have to cum soon if she didn't stop. He allowed her to continue for a few more sucks, but then pulled his hot wet cock out of her beautiful mouth.

"You're going to have to stop sucking on that thing or I will cum."

Kim looked up at him and smiled. "Mmm, I would love to suck all your cum down my throat."

She stood up, and pressed herself against him, grinding her hips against his hard rod, then gave him a long sloppy kiss. "But I've got some place else I want you to stick that cock right now."

Les glanced over on the other side of them, Sheila now had Marc sitting on the side of the hot tub and was kneeling between his legs arms propped on his thighs, stroking his cock with her lips. Her massive breasts swayed slowly back and forth, her nipples just grazing the foaming water beneath her. Les was tempted to step over behind her and pull down her bikini bottom and impale her cunt with his quivering cock, slick from his daughter's mouth. But as much as this thought appealed to him, there was another cunt right next to him that he wanted to explore even more. He returned his attention to the gorgeous body pressed up against his own. He let his hands slide up and down Kim's body, feeling the curves along her back and ass, all the while exchanging deep wet kisses, their tongues sliding in and out of each other's mouths. After the second pass, he reached a finger under each string of the little thong below that was all that was separating his cock from her pussy. Kim eagerly helped him slide them down, until they slipped off, and fell into the foaming hot tub, floating around in circles in the swirling hot water.

Now that he had her naked, Les became a little bolder. He grabbed her by the shoulders and slowly repositioned her so that she was along the edge of the hot tub, then nudged her up on the side and had her sit down, much like Marc was doing for his Mother just a foot away. As soon as he had her seated he grabbed each knee and slowly spread his daughter's legs wide open, revealing the beautiful cunt lips in between. Like her mother Kim had a lovely labia with delicate pussy lips sheathing her slit. Les leaned forward, then got on his knees next to his wife and moved in between his daughter's legs until her cunt was just inches from his lips. Reaching up he slowly peeled her pussy lips back to reveal her pink cunt hole dripping with her hot juices, the hard little nub of her excited clit perched just above. Extending his tongue he lapped up his daughter's cunt juices for the first time, then moved up, brushing against her clit.

"MMM, Daddy," she moaned. "That's it. Suck on your baby's clit."

Sheila continued to service their son's rigid rod, sliding her lips up and down his pole. Marc's head was back, his eyes closed, enjoying the sensation of his mother's talented mouth on his cock. When he finally opened his eyes he looked over at his sister, sitting next to him, her legs spread just like his, as their father licked away at her cunt. "Oh man, this is so unbelievably hot," he said.

Kim looked over at her brother, his cock bobbing in and out of their mother's mouth. It was incredible to think about. Just that morning she had been heading out of Denver, expecting nothing more exciting than perhaps a little quiet masturbation by the pool or in her old bedroom. Now here she was in the hot tub with her whole family engaged in a hot foursome. She leaned over closer to her Les' ear and said, "Daddy, I want you to fuck me."

Les stopped lapping at her cunt juices and looked up at Kim's face.

"Are you sure honey?"

Kim nodded. "Fuck me. Fuck me right here and now. Fill my cunt with your cum."

Les didn't need a second invitation. He stood and positioned the tip of his engorged cock in front of her pussy. He could hardly believe he was about to stick his stiff cock into the slick cunt of his beautiful daughter.

"I'll go slow honey, he told her. "This is a lot to take I know. "

Carefully he moved forward until the head was touching her dripping pussy. He began to slowly slide it up and down the folds of her lips lubricating his large nob. When he was sure it was good and moist, he slowly pushed until it disappeared between the folds of her slit. His cock stretched the walls of her pussy as he slowly pushed into his daughter's pussy. A sigh of pleasure escaped Kim's lips as she threw her head back in pleasure.

"Oh Daddy. Fuck me. Fuck your daughter."

Les withdrew his cockhead, which was now lathered in her copious love juices, and inserted it once more, this time going a little bit deeper until about three inches of his cock was buried in her love canal, then once again withdrew it slowly, then began to gently slide it in and out, going gradually deeper and faster, leaving only the tip of his cock inside her each time. After sliding in and out of her for nearly a minute, he pulled out completely once more, which caused Kim to open her eyes and look down at her sopping cunt and the eight inch glistening prick positioned in front of it. As she watched in lust and awe, the rod slipped in once more, pushing steadily deeper and deeper into her until it was buried all the way in, pushing hard against the back wall of her love box. Never in her life had she felt her cunt so full. The pleasure centers in her were going off like fireworks and she felt as if she was about to orgasm just from the feel of the pulsing rod in her cunt. Les pulled out completely once more, then carefully positioned his sword and impaled her pussy with one swift stroke.

"Oh Dad. That's amazing. Fuck me. Fuck me hard now."

Les knew that Sheila loved to be fucked this way, and imagined his daughter would like it as well. Judging from what he had heard so far he was not mistaken. He pulled all the way out once again and repeated the process, then pulled back until once again only the head was still being held by her cunt lips. This time he began to pump her in earnest, shoving his slick cock in and out of his daughter's quivering cunt again and again, increasing his pace with each stroke. Soon he was pumping hard, her breasts flopping back and forth as she leaned back on the hot tub deck above him.

On the other side Sheila was stirred out of the lustful trance she had been in while sucking on Marc's cock by the moans and pleas of her daughter. She pulled his saliva soaked rod from her mouth and looked over at Kim's cunt, as her husband's cock pounded the lovely pussy lips she had been sucking on earlier that day. After the first few strokes, she stood up and moved over closer to them and began to run her hand up and down her daughter's thigh then up to her belly, feeling the power of every thrust of Les' cock. Marc stared as well, and began slowly stroking his own cock now that Sheila's lips had withdrawn. As Les began to pound harder, Marc found it impossible to keep his hands away from his sister's tits just inches from his shoulder. He grabbed one of the bouncing orbs and began squeezing her nipples. Kim's eyes remained closed most of the time, feeling the ecstasy coursing through her body, but she managed to open them just long enough to see whose hands were where on her body. She winked at her brother, then looked down in amazement at the monster snake slithering in and out of her cunt below.

Already Les was feeling the cum building up inside of him and he knew if he kept pumping Kim's hot snatch much longer he would have to cum.

"Baby I think I'm about to cum pretty soon," he announced.

Kim looked him in the eyes. "Do it," she said. "Fill me full of your cum."

Then she looked over at Marc. "And you, get over here and stick that cock in my mouth. I want your cum too!"

Marc waisted no time getting up on his knees and moving his saliva soaked cock right in front of Kim's eager lips. He inched forward until he was positioned just right for her to suck his rod and she quickly engulfed it with her lips and began sucking his rod in and out almost as fast as Les was pounding her pussy. Marc stared almost in disbelief as his sister's lips worked his cock in and out of her mouth, her big breasts bouncing just underneath. Just beyond he could see his father's cock sliding in and out of her hot cunt. The excitement was more than he could imagine and just like Les, he knew he would cum soon.

Sheila had slipped out of the hot tub, discarded her bikini bottom, and taken a seat in one of the chairs just across from them. Spreading her legs wide open, she attacked her clit with both hands, rubbing furiously as she watched the unbelievably hot scene in front of her.

Les was feeling the hot cream building inside his balls and knew it would soon be coursing through his rod. He tried to breath deeply and prolong the ecstasy but he wasn't having much luck. Just about the time we was about to reach the point of no return an idea came to him and with all the willpower he had left he pulled out of his daughter's wet snatch. Kim could not help but notice and pulled Marc's cock from her mouth to look at Les.

"Let's change positions," he said. "Kim, why don't you turn around and let me take you from behind, then Marc can get in front so you can suck his cock better." He knew changing positions would at least buy him a few more minutes.

Marc nodded. "Great idea Dad."

Kim, her face glazed with lust, said nothing, but simply rose and turned around and put her feet back on the hot tub floor, then leaned forward, propping herself on the side with her elbows. Marc quickly stood, then got around in front of his sister and knelt down in front of her, while Les positioned himself behind.

Les stood for a moment admiring the perfectly round bottom of his daughter. Moving forward the took his hands and softly separated her cheeks, exposing a perfectly round asshole just above her cunt lips. He was tempted to prod that hole instead, but managed to focus and guide his rod back into the hot folds of her cunt. Soon he was pumping her steadily once again, trying not to slam too hard so she could successfully suck on the hot prick between her lips.

This view was even more erotic than the last for Sheila and the excitement was driving her to the edge of orgasm. One hand furiously rubbed her clit while the other pistoned three fingers in and out of her cunt.

"Oh my god, that's so hot, I'm going to cum!" she announced.

The threesome in front of her were too close to cumming themselves to even hear her. After a couple more minutes of good pounding Les couldn't hold back any longer. Once again he felt the hot cum surging up from his balls ready to erupt.

"Oh Kim, I'm about to cum."

Kim withdrew Marc's cock from her mouth for just a moment.

"Do it Dad. Fill my pussy with your cum!"

Les began to pounding harder and faster, as Kim once more swallowed Marc's cock, sucking for all she was worth. Soon he felt the hot cream began to course it's way up through his balls and into his cock. "Oh god, I'm cumming," he said, as he felt his cock begin to twitch. Spurt after spurt of sweet cum shot deep into his daughter's snatch. He was surprised that he had so much cum to give considering how many times he had cum already that weekend.

In front of him, Kim was sucking greedily on her brother's rod. Marc stared in amazement at the scene in front of him. When his father began to cum, Kim began to suck even harder, trying to swallow him just as she had Les before. It was not long before he felt the cum rising as well.

"I'm cumming too, Sis. Get ready."

Kim just made some greedy grunting sounds and continued to suck hard on his cock. Soon she felt his cock twitching between her lips and a ribbon of cum shot deep into her throat, followed by shot after shot, filling her mouth with more sticky cum than she could swallow. It began to ooze out the sides of her mouth coating her lips and chin.

In the chair to the side, Sheila was cumming as well. "Oh that's so hot!" she screamed. "Oh, I'm cumming!" She raised her ass off the chair, pushing her pulsating pussy against her cunt juice soaked hands and moaned as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her loins.

As Marc's rod began to soften a bit, Kim let it slide from her mouth, then held it just in front of her lips with one hand. Back behind Les' still had his half rigid cock buried deep in her pussy, reluctant to remove it. She reached back with her other hand and began to rub her clit, while grinding her hips against her father, worming his cock around in her cum soaked snatch. Soon she was breathing hard.

"Oh I'm cumming too. "I am so fucking cumming. Yes! Yes!"

Les could feel her cunt lips squeezing his cock as his daughter convulsed in her own orgasm. Eventually as he felt it subsiding he finally let his semi-soft penis slip from her snatch.

For the next five minutes the only sounds were soft moans and heavy breathing as all four attempted to come down from their orgiastic highs. Kim busied herself licking up the drops of cum that were seeping out of Marc's cock. Back behind her Les had bent down and was slurping up the heady mixture of his daughter's cunt juices and his own cum as it slid from her slit. Sheila just sat still slowly rubbing her clit and pussy lips. Eventually she stood up and came of to where the others were. She knelt down and took a lick or two of Marc's cock, then reached over and licked some of the cum off of Kim's lips and chin then began a sensual kiss, sharing the remains of their pleasure. After finishing the kiss she stood, she leaned over and kissed Les, adding his cum and the cunt juices of Kim to the mix, then returned to kissing her daughter.

Marc sat down on the ground beside them. "That was amazing," he said. "This is better than my wildest dreams."

Sheila nodded. "Yes. And the night is just getting started."

12