It’s a Brave New World Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bathroom was small. A single stall lay on the right of the room, a single wash basin with the required mirror on the left. I led her over to the sink and asked, "Now what?"

A beautiful smile spread on Mandy's small face. She turned around and grabbed the edge of the sink and leaned forward. As she did, she stretched her legs apart. The end result was I got a spectacular view of her backside, the smooth curves of her ass, and the spreading lips of her pussy.

"Wow," I breathed as I took in her beautiful pose. In the mirror, Mandy blushed again. I also noticed my face was back to my original one. At some point I had lost the Nanoweave, or it had turned off. Good, I liked my face the way it was.

Mandy's mirrored reflection grinned at me and said, "Com'on, Jason." Impatiently she wiggled her brown behind and widen her stance. Raising herself onto her toes, caused the muscles from her calves to her thighs to flex and tighten. "I want to see you enter me."

Slipping my hand between Mandy's legs, I put the lips of her labia between my thumb and forefinger. They were so warm and wet in my hold. I gently squeezed and pinched, causing her to squirm in my grip.

Using my hand, I spread her labia's lips, making it easier as I slid into her. Taking Mandy from behind like this was a new position for me. She was pushing herself off the bathroom sink. And with her learning forward, it made for an odd angle to enter her slick pussy. But she was determined to get a view of our union, and I was equally committed to burying myself in her.

"Oh...yessss," hissed Mandy

"I'm not pushing too hard," I asked as my erection gradually invaded her body.

With her eyes fluttering, she cooed her response, "Nooo..."

When I was three-quarters of the way into her, Mandy lost the balancing game she had been playing. Her calves started trembling, and she could not keep balance on her toes. Relaxing, she rested onto her heels. That allowed me to finish the job and slide the rest of the way into her. We moan out in mutual pleasure as my cock settled all the into her body. I was balls deep. It was glorious.

"Mmm...Yes...Fill me," groaned Mandy. "Ohhh your dick is sooo hard inside me..."

I used one hand against the bathroom wall to help me keep propped up. The other hand slid back to where I had it before, between her legs. Mandy made a series of unintelligible gasps and further grunts as I stroked the flesh around her pussy.

"Ahhh...ahhh...fuck me..." she cried.

I obliged her and began to thrust in and out of her, all the while gently thumbing her clit.

Soon Mandy's arms sagged, and she slumped forward. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth opened in an almost continuous moan. The position was perfect for me. I thrust deep into her, in and out. Each time I went deep enough to feel my balls slap against her. It felt wonderful, but neither of us was going to last long.

"I'm about to..." I grunted as I ground against her body.

Mandy's eyes half opened. "Please..." she managed to get out. "Don't...stop..."

I managed two more deep thrust and then I hurdled right over the edge. I began to cum, my cock throbbing and pulsing as I released deep inside Mandy. My hands clenched around her waist, probably painfully, as I continued to release. But she did not mind at all. She bucked and moaned through my orgasm and still thrust against me. As I began to come down from my moment of rapture, Mandy reached hers. A quivering moan burst from her throat, and her whole body started shaking.

"OH...YES...YES!" she screamed.

I could not hold on to her. She was thrashing about so forcefully. Her wail of 'YES' turned incoherent. I feel to my knees on the hard linoleum floor. Mandy soon joined me as she slumped to the cold ground next to me. Little spasms still rocking her body. With some effort, I pulled into a sweat soaked embrace.

"T-That...was...f-fantastic," she shuddered as I held her.

We remained on the floor, slowly catching our breaths and calming down. Sex with Mandy had not been what I planned or, if I was honest with myself, wanted. I had no idea how I was going to handle her, Cindy, and Abby. But I was finding my life was becoming one where I didn't always get a lot of say in what happened. The multiverse was teetering towards war. The fate of who knew how many hung in the balance. And I was gaining lovers at a ridiculous rate. The juxtaposition of these two events made my head hurt. Or maybe it just was hunger.

A soft knock came on the bathroom door. Still, on the cold floor, both Mandy and I froze. From just outside the door, a very amused waitress said, "Hon, your meatloaf is done."