It Started on New Year's Eve Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So am I," he returned, gasping for breath.

I wrapped my legs tighter around him, breathless. I reached a hand down to my crotch and rubbed my clit. He held me tight as he growled his climax, pumping into me with finality. I, however, hadn't finished.

"Cole, I need you to keep going, just for a little... I'm not, um, done yet."

He looked at me lustily. "Whatever you need, babe."

He thrust into me again, furiously, this time watching my face. He stared into my eyes, searching. He held me tight against his body, and I moaned and writhed, trying to force his cock deeper into me.

"Cole, Cole. I'm going to come! I'm coming."

"Ok, that's right. Come for me, baby."

That sent me screaming over the edge. Every muscle grew taut, my toes curled and my eyes rolled back.

As my muscles grew limp and I came down from my high, I sighed contentedly.

"That was way better than I ever expected my first time to be. Thank you."

"I'm honored."

I kissed him, savoring him. This kiss lacked lust, but made up with love, pure love. I basked in the afterglow. We didn't even bother to put on clothes; we simply pulled up the covers and fell asleep naked, spooning each other skin to skin, heart to heart.

12