It Started On Prom Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack's eyes opened as he reached up and took hold of my hips. He picked up my rhythm and started moving with me. He then took charge and sped up his movements. He pulled my hips down tight so that I was holding my body upward with my hands on his shoulders; this put my clit right against his pubic bone. He took over my movement by pulling and pushing my hips and moving me up and down his hard cock, feeling the ridges and the edge of his crown as it moved in and out of my tight channel. I could feel my climax climbing from my pussy up through my insides. My body stiffened as it exploded. Everything just turned black as my nails dug into Jack's shoulders. I slowly became aware of things as my body started to calm down. I was lying on Jack, my swollen nipples digging into his chest. I pulled myself up and kissed him deeply, not with desire but with love. When we finally came up for air I told him that I loved him and wished I could stay with him all night, Mom might check in on us though and then the shit would really hit the fan. He reluctantly agreed with me, kissed me again, patted me on my ass, and told me that he'd loved me for along time and always would. I hurried and left before I got teary eyed and stayed.

12