It Started So Innocently

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,187 Followers

"Yeah the Kings are in trouble."

"Really, I think the Lakers will beat them easily."

"You wanna bet?"

"You already owe me a dare, you want to go for more?"

"I was hoping you'd forget about that."

"A bet is a bet, a dare is a dare. You owe me and I'm collecting, I just haven't thought of a good one yet."

"OK Mikey, if the Kings win were even. If the Lakers win, I will do one truth and one dare."

"Sounds good, that will make it interesting."

We had fun poking fun at each other during the game. It was a back and forth game and I was getting nervous. I had a feeling the Lakers would win and I hadn't come up with any good dares or questions yet. I didn't want to scare him off by daring him to do anything to sexual but I wanted to test him for any signs of any attraction to me. I was getting drunk and horny and he seemed pretty friendly tonight. Bumping me, getting me beers and he even slapped my ass when I got up off the couch once. It felt good and I wanted more.

"Mike, I'm screwed. The Lakers got this game in the bag."

He hastily shut off the TV during the final seconds of the game.

"Dude, can you put on some tunes, I'm done with the TV tonight."

"Are you a sore looser Bradley?" I teased.

"Well not normally but this truth or dare thing has got me nervous."

"Poor little boy, you'll be OK in a few days." I said with a big smile.

I put on some tunes and dimmed the lights. I also shut the blinds for more privacy. He watched me, as I moved about the room. I hope he was thinking about me like I was thinking about him, I thought to myself.

"Come on man, it's time to play truth or dare."

"Alright, you got me Mike. Let the games begin."

"Lets do this at the kitchen table."

Oh shit, I think I'm going to be sorry." He said with a funny smile...

We sat down across from each other on my small 4 chair dining set. We cracked open our beers and got ready for the game. The music was playing low and I had a feeling that this was going to get interesting.

"OK, here's the rules for our game. First of all, what happens here, stay here, agreed?"

"Yes, for sure, agreed."

We take turns first me then you. You get to ask three questions and then tell the dare. If you do not do the dare, or answer the questions honestly you give up $100.00 bucks. Is that cool with you?"

"That sounds fair Mike, anything else?"

"Feel free to drink all you want, your not driving home tonight."

"That's fine, I think I can deal with the rules."

We shook hands and began the game.

"OK, question number one. When is the last time you got laid?"

"Oh dam, about four months ago. You know that."

"Number two, when is the last time you jerked off?"

"Around lunch time today."

"Last question, have you ever tasted your cum?"

"Oh your nasty, yes I have. Back in my college days."

"Now the dare, try to suck a banana all the way down."

"Oh, fuck. Are you serious?"

"Totally!"

I grabbed a big, fresh banana for him to suck, I put it on the table in front of him.

"I guess I was asking for this."

He sat back in his chair and peeled the banana to the base. I didn't tease him and sat patiently and waited. He slid the banana into his mouth and opened wide. He began to take the banana down his throat. He looked determined to take it all in. He pushed it up and down several times just like I did it. It was quite a turn on and I was thinking how nice it would be if my cock was that banana. This was quite erotic and I was enjoying this way too much. He took his time and after several tries he was able to deep throat that thing. I clapped for him and he raised his arms in victory. I was getting horny and eager to do his dare, hoping it would be something sexual with him.

"OK Mike, here's your first of three questions. Number one did you enjoy watching me deep throat this big banana?"

"Yes, it was awesome. You totally surprised me, I didn't think you could do it."

"Number two, have you ever sucked a guys cock?"

"No, never I my life."

"Number three, did you enjoy sucking that banana today?"

"Yes." I said shyly.

"OK, now for your dare. Take your shirt off, rub some baby on your nipples and try to make them hard."

"No problem."

I removed my shirt and got some oil. I came back and applied some oil to my smooth chest and massaged my nips for him. He looked like he was watching a stripper or something, I was glad I was turning him on. My nipples did get a little hard and I enjoyed doing it for him.

"Is that good enough?"

"Very good, Mike. Now it's your turn and don't be shy."

"OK question number one. Did you try to suck a banana after I left your house today?"

"You fucker, OK yes, I tried it. I was curious.

"That's cool, question number two, did it make you horny?"

"Well, yes a little." He said quietly.

"Have you ever given a blow job to a guy before?"

"Nope never, Ha!"

"Ok now for your dare. Take off all your clothes except your underwear and rub oil on your chest."

"You fucker I will get you for this!"

Brad got up and removed his shirt and began to rub oil on his chest.

"Pinch your nipples a little bit."

He took a deep breath and did as I asked. He seemed to be enjoying himself and he did this for a few minutes.

"OK, that's good enough. Take the shorts off too, like I asked."

He stood up and pulled his shorts down and it was obvious he had a hard on. It was impossible to miss. It was hard and fucking huge, which made me gasp. I tried to make light of the situation.

"Wow nice cock man. No wonder your X didn't want to take that monster up her ass.

"When can I put my shorts back on?"

"After my dare."

"OK, my man Mike. Here we go question number one. Have you ever watched gay porn?"

"Yes, but not very many."

"Number two, did the gay porn's make you horny?"

"Well to be honest, not really except one."

"Number two and a half, what did you like about that one? Take your time."

"Well it was a group sex video with guys and girls. Then there was two hot rugged young guys who started rubbing each others cocks. They had nice big hairless cocks and didn't look gay at all. This was a very hot video, I think most straight guys would have even liked it. Then one of the hot guys started rubbing the other guys cock all over his face and made his face wet with pre-cum. Then he began to lick and suck on the big cock-head, there was more but that was all I could take and shot my load. I shut it off before it finished. So I don't know what happened at the end."

"Alright, here is question number three. Are you feeling bi-curious tonight?"

"Maybe a little. I replied shyly."

"OK Mike, you gave me a great idea for your dare. I want you to put your laptop on the table here and play that video. Then you have to remove all your clothes, watch it with your hands on your hips for 5 minutes."

"No way Brad." I stated, but I really wanted to do this.

"Ok I win and I'm collecting. $100.00 bucks young man, hand it over."

"Alright you got me, I'll do it."

I went and got my laptop and fired it up on the kitchen table. I found the video in no time and pushed the play button. Brad scooted over right next to me, so he could see the video up close. I slowly removed my shorts and underwear as the video began. My cock was already hard, I looked down at Brad who was breathing harder as he checked me out undressing. Then the hottest gay sex video I ever saw began to play for us.

The video started and I had to stand there and watch this hot sex scene without touching my hard cock.

My cock is pretty big, about seven inches but it looked like eight tonight. I looked down to see his cock straining to be released from his underwear, it had to be nine or ten inches. The hot guys began to do there thing. Brad seemed to be enjoying this more than me. It looked like pre-cum was making his underwear wet. I wanted to grab it and taste his fresh pre-cum. Even more, I wanted to try to take it down my throat. He was rubbing his hard-on and was obviously enjoying the shows. Mine and the hot gay sex video. I was watching his cock now and he was watchin mine. After five minutes I couldn't take much more.

"Times up, your up next Brad."

"Dude you were right, that was extremely hot! Give me a minute, I need to get a beer."

"No problem, I need a new beer to."

We both slid our underwear back over our hard cocks, I was more than ready for more fun and tantalization. We were not acting so silly anymore. We were getting way to horny and things were beginning to heat up a lot between us.

"Ok Brad, question number one. Have you ever put any kind of dildo in you ass?"

"Nope, never have." He said seriously.

"Ok, number two. Did you like that video or did you love it?"

"It was way hot. Yes, I did like it a lot."

"OK, that will do. Number three, would you rather have me deep throat your cock, or would you prefer to oil up my ass and pop my cherry; if you had to.?"

He paused for a long time deep in thought, he seemed a bit flush. Dam, maybe I went to far this time..

"Both, if you want to." He finally said.

My heart was racing and I was ready for anything now.

"OK now for your dare. You have to rub your cock all over my face and then put the head in my mouth so I can taste your cum."

He smiled slowly and said. "I'm cool with that."

He dropped his shorts, I sat down with his big sweet cock inches from my face. He began to rub the big fat cock-head on my face and around my lips. I was so hot for him by this point, I let him slid it into my hungry mouth.

I finally got a taste of his pre-cum for the first time. It was fucking insanely delicious, I was really getting into it, I could tell by the serious look on his face he was to.

Brad's breathing got louder and faster and he started to push his cock deeper into my warm mouth. I had to stop him before he came, there was more teasing to do. I knew sooner or later, I would be rewarded with a huge load, of his hot seaman before the night was over.

"OK Brad, now it's your turn."

He looked disappointed after I stopped but sat down to catch his breath for a minute.

He thought long and hard for a minute then began his questions.

"OK Mike, question number one. Would you ever want to put your cock in my tight ass and fuck my brains out?"

"Yes, I'd love to. I think it would be fun to try that, even tonight if you'd like."

He took a big deep breath, his leg was shaking now. Question number two, would you like to try to take my boner up your virgin ass tonight?"

"Yes, I would like to try that, I've never been so attracted to a guy before. I don't want this to screw up our friendship, so please be sure you want to do this with me."

"Great answer, OK, question number three. If we make love tonight, can we do it without using condoms? I want to fill your sexy ass with the biggest load of my life. Your making me so fucking horny."

"Yes, I would prefer that."

"Great, now for your dare. You must deep throat my cock and swallow all my love juice."

"OK sure, lets do this in my bedroom."

I grabbed his hand and yanked him into my room. I pulled the covers back and laid him down on my bed. I looked up into his eyes and crawled up to him. We kissed for the first time very passionately, we also started grinding our cocks together. I knew now, there was no turning back. I slid down his body, kissing his oiled up chest and made my way to his big hard beautiful cock. I was lusting for his cock and I wanted to please him like no other.

He was trembling and when I licked the underside of his cock he moaned out loud. I loved his cock and wanted to make it squirt like crazy. I wanted to taste a huge load of his cum for the first time.

I opened wide and sucked his big purple mushroom cock head. I sucked like a man possessed at first, I could tell I was doing a great job by the moans escaping his lips. I then began to slide mouth open mouth up and down the side of his big long delicious cock. Pre-cum was seeping out of his cock and I pulled back up to taste it. It was sweet, salty and delicious. Then I began to deep throat that monster. It was way better than a banana. It was warm and pulsating with lust, I couldn't get enough. Up and down I went, enjoying every second. I was using one hand to hold his cock in place, while the other hand stroked that big beautiful cock. I worked his cock further down my throat with each stroke. I was getting closer to the base each time. Brad was making a lot of noise and breathing harder and harder. I finally got his monster all the way down my throat, past where I swallow. It was fucking intense. I was now completely adjusted to his size and started to bob my head like fucking piston. I was doing a great job, all my practice really paid off. After a few minutes of my first blow job, his cock started twitching like crazy in my mouth. He was getting close to giving me his hot sticky delicious cum, I couldn't wait to see how much love juice he was going to give me. I wanted it all, I wanted it now, I was so ready for his big load to shoot in my hungry mouth. I wanted this mans protein, I wanted to make him feel like a king.

"Mike I'm about to blow my load, I can't take much more."

I pulled back so his cock head was the only part of him in my mouth. Then he started to blast my mouth with warn fresh seaman. It was salty and delicious, I loved it. I lusted it and sucked it all down like an experienced cock sucker. I kept sucking spurt after spurt, I was wondering if it would ever stop. I was hoping it wouldn't, it tasted so sweet. He was filling up my mouth real fast. Finally after about thirty seconds he stopped coming and settled down. I swallowed the big load savoring the taste, enjoying the entire experience. I slid back up to him and kissed him hard. I grinded my aching hard-on into his crotch. Our oiled up chests felt sexy and warm. This was too much fun, I thought. I was so attracted to him and was ready for more hot man on man sex.

"Did you like that Brad?" I asked with a huge grin.

"You are amazing Mike. That was the deepest, best blow job of my life. No woman has ever been able to make me cum so much or so hard. I could get use to this."

"I've been wanting to do that ever since I saw you walking around your place nude early this morning."

"I always sleep in the nude. I thought you might of seen me nude, then I wanted you to. I've been so horny lately and was feeling a little bi-curious the past few weeks. I never felt this kind of attraction to a guy before and wanted you to be my first."

"I started to feel the same way towards you too but I didn't want to freak you out. I was afraid I would scare you off and loose a great friend. When I talked with you about our X's not giving up the back door, I was ready for a trade off. I started thinking about you when I beat off. You have real nice ass and I obviously love your big beautiful cock. I imagined it was us in that video and it always made me cum very hard."

Mike I'm game for a trade off, you can take my ass anytime you want. Just let me try you sometime, if it's too big we can stop."

"Brad if your willing to give up you virgin ass for me, I will definitely do the same for you. I think we can build up to slow and soon my ass will be yours."

"Mike, lets do this. I want you to be my first right now. Oil me up and fuck me like there is no tomorrow. Just take it slow at first."

I grabbed him and pulled him in for another passionate kiss.

"Really, I would love to. You got me so horny Brad. Your ass is smoking hot, I'd rather pound you than any other person in the world."

He pushed me on my back and went for my cock. He sucked the head and licked it like I did for him. He seemed to be copying my new cock sucking skills. He was enjoying this almost as much as I was. No woman ever sucked my cock with so much enthusiasm or lust. He started pumping my cock with one hand and sucking my sensitive cock head with his mouth. He started to try to deep throat me and I was appreciating his efforts.

I had to stop him or I would cum soon and wouldn't get to his ass for a while. I wanted his ass now!

"Brad this is awesome but I am going crazy with lust. I want to do you right now."

Then I remembered what my High School girlfriend Samantha started doing right before I fucked her nice ass. She would douche her butt hole and make it nice and clean for me. Sometimes I would lick her ass before I popped her back there. My last girlfriend never came by to pick up her belongings after we broke up. I still had some of her panties, thongs, bras and other sexy stuff. She also left tampons, pads and douche.

"Brad before we do this, would you mind taking a quick shower and freshening up your ass with a douche? If you will for me I will do the same for you. Then we can be nasty and clean all night long."

"Sure, but do you have to go to the store? I want to keep this going and I don't want to stop for too long."

"Thanks to my last X, I have some here. It's under the bathroom sink, I'll warm it up for you. Just hop in the shower and I'll bring it in a few minutes."

"Is this a dare?" He smiled at me and grabbed my cock.

"Yes, it's a double dare. I want you to shave you cock, douche your ass and put on some sexy panties for me."

"Then I will do the same for you. Are you cool with that?"

"You horny mother fucker, that sounds hot. I use to put on my X's panties on backwards so I could fit my cock in. The front went up my ass like a thong. It always felt great. I would masturbate that way; and it always worked."

"I like that, I'm going to do that for you tonight."

I went to get the douche and warmed it up while he started his shower. I warmed up two bottles and handed one over the shower door to him. He took it from me and thanked me. He had a razor in his hand so he was shaving like I asked. I went to my dresser and selected some panties for us to wear. I found some that might fit him but there was no way they could conceal his huge cock. I picked a pair for me and got the bed ready. I got some Vaseline out and cleared off my night stand. I put the Vaseline next to the oil on the nightstand and put a few fresh beers down to. I lit a bunch of candles on dresser and shut the lights off. Then I laid a big towel down in the middle of the bed and I heard the shower shut off.

I tossed his panties on the bed, grabbed my douche and panties. When I opened the bathroom door he was drying off, his clean shaven cock was completely hard again. I put my sexy panties on the counter for him to see, then I slapped his ass and hopped in the shower. I rinsed my body and off and spoke out to him.

"Brad everything is set up in my room, make yourself comfortable, I'll be there soon."

"Hurry up man, I'm so fucking horny now. I'll be ready for your cock, when you finish cleaning up."

"Awesome, I can't wait."

He left the bathroom and I began to soap up my ass. I inserted the plastic tip of the douche to my ass and pushed it in slowly. It actually felt good going in and then I squeezed the warm liquid up my ass. It felt real good and I emptied the bottle. I was ready for something bigger now. I finished my douching and rinsed off. I was never more horny in my life.

I dried off slipped on my panties and made my way to Brad.

He was sitting on my bed, wearing panties and drinking a beer. His hand was rubbing his big beautiful cock through the panties and he smiled as I walked in.

"Mike this is so hot; I loved douching my ass! It's nice and clean and ready for action."

"I loved douching for you to. I've never been so turned on. I was pretending the liquid was your cum filling up my ass."

He put his beer down on the night stand and I grabbed his ankles. I pulled him down so his head was on the pillow and slid onto him. Our pantie covered cocks grinded together and we made out like teenagers again. I rubbed his chest and he grabbed my ass with both hands. He rubbed my fresh ass slowly and gently, it felt amazing. After a few minutes he slid his hand under my panties and teased my tight hole. I rolled on my side and pulled him on his side so we were still facing each other. I began to rub his ass gently to and pulled the panties up just a little. We kept kissing and grinding, building up our lust even more. Grinding our cocks together while wearing panties was making me crazy. It felt so sexy and nasty and Brad was feeling the same.

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,187 Followers