It Started So Innocently

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,187 Followers

I stopped for a second, turned my back to him and reached for the oil. When I did this he grabbed me from behind and put his face in my ass crack. I let him enjoy my ass for a minute before I turned back around. He slid up to my ass as I was bet over. He started grinding his big cock up and down my ass crack. It felt so hot and nasty, I was ready for anything tonight.

"Mike I know I owe you big time and I will do anything sexual you want. But please can I do your ass first, It's all I can think about? I want to take my time and play with your ass a while. I want to oil it up, massage your tight hole and lick it clean before I take you all the way."

"Well, since you put it that way, sure. That sounds amazing."

Wasting no time he took the oil from my hand and I laid face down for him. He began to massage my buns very sensually, I was getting very turned on. Then he slowly pulled my panties down my legs and I could hear him taking deep breaths.

"Man your ass look good enough to eat."

"My ass is yours for the taking, I want you to be my first and only male lover."

He squirted some oil on my buns and rubbed it in.. He kept going closer and closer to my tight virgin hole. This started making me crazy for him. He took his time warming up my ass. Then he took the Vaseline off the night stand and rubbed some on his big sexy cock. Next I felt him spread my ass cheeks and expected to feel him apply the Vaseline to my anus. I was surprised to feel his tongue licking around my virgin hole. It was wonderful sensation and he took his time making me squirm like crazy. By now

I was like a female dog in heat.

"Brad, oh that feels so great, I want you so bad. Please give me your love, all your love."

I felt him back off my buns, then I felt him lubing up my horny ass with Vaseline.

He took his time, applying Vaseline on my bung hole. It was making me so hot, I wanted to see how this would feel. God I was ready to try this, I was dying to try this. He stated to lube up my bung hole real good. He put a finger in and fucked me slowly with it. Then two fingers and more Vaseline I was shaking and begging him for more. Then three fingers were stretching me out, It was totally awesome. He worked my ass like this for a few more minutes and then I felt him move around behind me. He pulled me up gently and I felt his warm body against my ass. He spread my ass cheeks one last time and rubbed his big cock up and down my shiny ass crack. I loved this sensation too, Hi cock felt super hard and made me quiver.

"Take me Brad, please, take me now."

I felt him line up his slick cock to my anus and I tried to relax to accept his big meat. With one hand spreading my buns the other guided his throbbing love pole into my ass. I felt the huge cock head stab me a few times, I was too tight at first. Then with a little more force he got the head in and paused. his cock twitched in my ass and gave me quite a rush.

"Are you OK so far?" He said as he breathed harder and harder. "Please tell me your OK?"

"I'm fine, keep going."

Then I felt him push in a few inches, I was adjusting to his girth and wanted more. He pushed in again with more force, he had about four inches in and it felt fucking amazing. He kept inching in little by little, stretching me out, giving me more and more of that beautiful cock. He pulled back out with the cock head still inside and slid back in again.

We both grunted out loud together, when he did this. He slid in more and more, his hand was shaky on my buns. I was taking his meat like a champ and loving it. He pushed in deeper and deeper making me insane. He had to be close to filling me completely up all the way, I didn't think I could take much more any deeper. Then I felt him finally hit my buns with his body. He was all the way in, I was glad I could take that much meat for him. I was fine and ready for a pounding. He pulled out again almost all the way and drove harder back in. I was totally getting fucked now and glad I was. My cock was squirting cum on the towel all by itself. I was on all fours and focusing on handling the fuck of my life. I looked down and saw my cum squirting spirt after spirt. Taking it in the ass was very pleasurable for both of us. I felt both hands on my ass and began to slowly pound me, we were both getting out of control. He had me gong nuts coming all over my bed. I never came like that before. It was like one long constant orgasm. I was hoping he was having as much pleasure as I was. I didn't expect to have an orgasm while getting nailed from behind, but sure did.

I took his cock with all my heart. This was the greatest I've ever felt in my life. I started begging him for more hard cock up my ass. He took my cue and really started to give it to me good. He couldn't pound me that fast, like slamming wet pussy. This was different and more intense. He gave me his best and I told him to fuck me as hard as he could.

Soon his balls were slamming into mine with great force. Another unexpected turn on.

He kept pounding and pounding me relentlessly and I wanted it all. He was going as fast as he could. The friction between us was magical. I felt his first jet of hot cum squirt into my ass. This was so intense, I thought I might pass out. Soon he pushed in all the way and held me tight. I loved the feeling of his hot cum filling up my ass. I was hoping he had a quart for me and I pushed back hard to accept his love juice.

His orgasm seemed to last for almost a whole minute. I didn't want this to end. After he completely emptied his balls, he fell on me and his cock slid out. I fell onto my cum soaked bed with his big hot sweaty body on top of me. He held me tight again and I was no longer a virgin anymore.

"Mike I never imagined that sex with you would be so fantastic." He said into my ear softly.

I turned around to face him for the first time after our intense sex.

"Brad, I can't believe how much you made me cum."

"You came too, really?"

"Yes, were laying in it. I squirted all over the place without even touching my cock."

"No way that's awesome!"

"I was just as surprised as you are. I really needed that, god I feel great. I also loved receiving you hard thrusts and when you shot your load in my ass, it was such intense pleasure. It's way to hard to describe."

"Is you ass OK?"

"Yes it's fine. I don't know if I can do that again tonight but I still want to make love to your sweet behind. Are you cool with that?"

"Dude I'm your in any way, in any capacity."

I wanted try his ass but I needed some time to recuperate and get cleaned up. I didn't want cum dripping out of my ass all over the place so I covered my ass and ran into the shower and cranked it up.

"Brad care to join me?" I yelled out to him.

I jumped in the shower and cranked it up again. Brad stepped in right after I did. My shower is big enough for two and we enjoyed it together. He took the soap from me and lathered me up. He washed me down with tender loving care. He took his time on my cock and ass. I just stood there and let him enjoy my body. Then when he finished I took the soap from him and reciprocated his kind actions.

I worked my way from his shoulders down to his ass and cock. I slowly washed his body and ass crack. I put a finger in his tight anus and gently fingered him back there. He seemed to love this and grabbed my ass. His smooth cock and ass were fun to play with and he certainly was enjoying this. It's hard to say who was having more fun at this point.

We kissed with our fingers up each others ass's as the water cascaded over us. I could get use to this.

After we dried off and got dressed we were very relaxed. I was fine with just kicking back for the rest of he night and watching a movie. We had a few more beers and decided it was time for bed. I insisted he sleep on my queen bed with me and he did.

Nothing sexually happened between us for the rest of the night.

Sunday morning arrived and we woke up at the same time. We went out for coffee and acted like normal buddies again. There was no talk of our sexual adventure last night but there was still some casual bumping and ass grabbing.

When we got back to my place Brad decided to get going. Just to test him before he left, I got behind him and grinded my cock into his ass and grabbed his cock. I whispered into his ear, I still wanted to mount him from behind.

"Mike, can we do it tonight?"

"Sure, I'm game."

"Since we have to work tomorrow, why don't you bring some dress clothes for work and sleep over. We can leave for work from my place, in our own cars."

"Great idea, when should I drop by?"

"I need some time to do a few things, how about around 2:00?"

"Perfect, I'll see you then. Should I bring anything else?"

"Your big cock is all you need to bring."

He gave me a strong hug and left. It was around 10:30 now so I had some time to myself. I washed my sticky sheets and cleaned up the mess from last night. I filled up a backpack with some work clothes for tomorrow and rested on the couch. I kept thinking about the craziest sex night of my life. How we lost control and got so wild and nasty. There was a lot more to gay sex than I thought. His balls slapping into mine during intercourse, the feeling of warm cum filling up my ass and the taste of his cum. Tonight I was going to get to pop his cherry and I'm sure he wanted me to real bad.

I was getting that crazy horny feeling again and was glad to see it was almost 1:00. I took a shower and got ready for another sex night with Brad. I headed for Brad's place and got there just after 2:00.

He welcomed me in and closed the door. He had on tight black bike shorts, that got my blood boiling right off the bat. Music was playing and the TV was on mute. His place looked nice and clean and smelled great.

"Hey Mike how are you doing?" He asked, as he hugged me.

"Fucking horny for you man, shit you look hot today!" I replied as I grabbed his spandex covered ass with both hands and pulled him in. I pulled his cheeks apart and slid a finger up and down his smooth ass crack.

"Oh that feels good, I've been thinking about you all morning."

"I'm so horny Brad, I want to take my time and make love to you all day."

"I owe you, I will do anything I can to please you. I'm so ready."

He backed up and went to the fridge, he pulled out two big cans of energy drinks and handed one to me.

"I was thinking this would be even more intense if we were jolted instead of drunk, now that the ice is broken."

"I like that, cheers man."

We touched glasses and guzzled away. We finished most of our energy drinks and sat down on his sofa. Soon my heart was going faster and I was feeling way horny. Brad reached for my shorts and rubbed my cock.

"I've been practicing, I think I can take this all the way down my throat and ass like you did for me yesterday."

"Really, what have you been up to young man?' I said with a big grin.

"Well I practiced with a banana and did it again and again till I mastered it."

"Cool, you must of enjoyed your morning."

"Oh yes I did, and I bought some douche and a small vibrator to get my ass good and ready." He replied as he continued to rub my cock.

"Wow, I'm flattered, I was hoping you'd want me as much as I want you."

"I do. I just douched my ass right before you arrived so I am ready for anything now."

"You got me going again Brad, can we take this to the bedroom now?"

He stood up fast and reached for my hand, I held on and he pulled me up. I followed him to the bedroom and loved the way his ass looked in the bike shorts. He had them so tight up his ass, it looked as good as any chicks.

He pulled his shirt off and came to me. He slowly pulled off my shirt and licked my chest and nipples. It felt great, then he got on his knees and started to pull my shorts down. He took his time and my tented cock popped into sight. He rubbed my cock through my underwear and looked transfixed as ever. He grabbed my ass and put his mouth to my underwear. He opened wide and my cock strained against my underwear as he sucked my cock head. I started to pull my underwear down and he finished for me. I kicked them off and sat back on the bed. He grabbed my stiff cock and started making love to it with his mouth. He was rally turning me on, and he seemed to be in bliss.

After a few minutes of this I couldn't take much more, so I pushed him back and pulled him up to me. I kissed him passionately. I felt his ass again and his cock was grinding into mine. The spandex made it nice and slick, I could of cum hard doing this if we carried on much longer. I slid out from underneath him and got him on all fours. I got behind him and marveled at his sexy tight virgin ass.

I began to massage his spandex covered buns, the more I did the more we both got turned on. It was so pleasurable I didn't want to stop. So I kept at it for about ten minutes, he was breathing hard and pushing his ass back at me. Then I couldn't resist my dirty thoughts any longer. I put my mouth up to his ass and began to lick his slick butt with my tongue. He was moaning now and really getting turned on. I had to have him soon. I slowly slid the black shorts back and got a look at his virgin ass. It smelled like fresh body wash and after his shorts were off, I began to lick his ass. He shook with delight as I worked all around his cute little butt hole with my wet tongue. I moved behind him and reached around to find his big long cock, hard as a rock. It was wet with pre-cum and I worked it into the shaft. I grinded my cock into his butt crack, we were both going out of our minds. I felt him spurt a bunch of times and I caught as much as I could and licked my fingers clean. I grabbed the lube he had on the night stand ready for us and dropped some on his ass crack and on my dick. I warmed up his ass, sliding up and down his ass crack avoiding his butt hole at first.

I had to do this soon before we both had a heart attack, so I started rubbing the lube around his virgin hole. He was shaking pretty bad by now and I was to. I slid in a finger and fucked him slowly with it. He pushed back on my finger obviously wanting more. I slid in two fingers and massaged his super tight ass.

"Mike, I'm so ready. Please do me, I can't wait to feel you stretch me out with your big cock."

I was ready also, I was ready to do pound a guys ass for the first time. I knew this was going to be intense. I knew I couldn't stop myself now even if the place caught fire.

I rubbed my cock up and down his ass a few time, he pushed back begging for my cock. I rubbed my cock and made it nice and slick. Then I put the head up to his virgin butt and pushed. The head almost popped in but he was too tight, so I pushed harder the second time and was in. He pushed back forcing my cock in him. It went in a few inches and he moaned out in pleasure. He started bouncing back and forth making my cock go in and out with me just holding myself in place. I barely had to meet his pushing to get this going. I finally couldn't hold back any longer.

I grabbed his hips and pulled him all the way down on my pulsating shaft. We began to fuck and it was so nasty and sexy at the same time. I watched as my cock went all almost all the way out. The smell of sex was in the air, this was by far the nicest ass I've ever slid my cock into. I buried myself in him over and over, We were both out of our minds with lust. I pulled all the way out an gave myself a break, I was to close to coming.

"Mike are you OK?" He asked as he panted.

"I'm to close, I want this to last a while." I said between deep breaths.

"Go for it, this won't be the last time we do this I promise."

I took a deep breath and lined up my cock one more time with his tight ass. I pushed in and was glad I took a few seconds to collect my hormones. I was now able to settle down and give him a great ass fucking. I Slowly began to slide in all the way in and out, it was a wonderful sensation. He was pushing back at my thrusts hungry for my load by now. We got into a perfect rhythm and we were fucking like mad dogs. I pounded him hard as ever and he took it all like a man. I was feeling my load building up in my balls and knew I couldn't take much more of his sweet ass.

I slammed in one last time and held him as hard as I could. My orgasm started to erupt into his ass. I felt jolt after jolt of cum shooting out of me, he pushed back hard to accept my load. It felt like it went on forever. I had never had multiple orgasms before and this blew my mind. I kept coming and coming like crazy. I filled his virgin ass up with my warm semen. I was out of control. I pulled out of his ass and he turned around and grabbed my dick. He started to suck the all the left over cum off my cock. It was too sensitive and made me shiver, so I pushed him back and went to work on his cock.

I sucked it hard and enjoyed the taste again. I saw blobs of cum on his sheets and wiped my hand over them to pick them up. I brought my hand to my mouth and tasted more of his fresh cum. I rubbed my wet hand all over my face and chest.

He grabbed my face and kissed me, our tongues danced together as we feasted on his cum. We collapsed together, holding each other tight. Our sweaty body's were drenched with love.

This was the beginning of a very hot sexual relationship. I was hoping it would never end, I didn't care that he was a man. All I knew was that we had the most intense orgasms together. I loved all the physical actions of being with him. Taking it and doing it, it was all so pleasurable. He felt the same as me in that regard, he also seemed to love it even more than me, if that's even possible.

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,187 Followers