It Started with a Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,362 Followers

"Need a hand?"

"No, I'm fine."

She'd made us a chili and chicken dish, but different from the way Marie cooked it. Strips of chicken, lightly stir-fried, with zucchini fritters, and the savory rice she'd promised, with a chili, garlic and ginger sauce. Delicious! Dessert was just ice-cream, pleasant and refreshing after the chili. Replete, I sat back, and Roxanne smiled.

"Enjoy that?"

"I think my empty plate was a fair indication that I did, don't you?"

She laughed. "I guess. Give me a hand to clear the dishes away, would you? I'm just going to load everything into the dishwasher. I'll run it later. Once that's done, we can relax, put our feet up. There's still a little wine in the bottle, anyway."

With two of us, it didn't take long, and we took our glasses into the living-room. There was still summer light in the sky but Roxanne closed the drapes, and switched on a couple of low-wattage lamps.

"Make yourself comfortable on the couch, Jack. I'm just going to change into something looser." She paused, then grinned, an imp in her eyes. "Classic seduction scene, isn't it?"

I held her gaze. "I certainly hope so, Roxanne."

She stared at me for a moment, then nodded, turning away into the bedroom. She wasn't away long, and when she came back she was barefoot, wearing an ankle-length silk robe. From the way it moved on her I realized it was most probably her only garment.

She sat beside me on the couch, and sighed. "This is the way I like to chill when I'm alone. Take a bath, and then put on a silk robe. I love the feel of silk against my skin. It makes me tingle."

"You're not alone," I said.

She grinned. "I know, and I haven't had my bath. Not yet." She reached for her wine-glass, still half full, and drank half of it. She looked across at me, her gray eyes smoky. "What do you want to do, Jack? Watch television, listen to some music? What?"

I took a chance. "What I want, what I want most of all, is to make love to you."

She drained her glass and set it down, then turned to me, her eyes sparkling. "Good," she said, and reached for me.

The kiss was long, sweet, beginning soft and ending with a gasp as Roxanne broke it. We were both breathing heavily, and she smiled, holding my eyes.

"Touch me?"

I could feel the answering smile on my own face as my hand came up to cup her breast, feeling the soft weight of it, the nipple hard against my palm. Her hand pressed mine against her for a moment, then lifted it away, my protest dying unvoiced as she slipped my hand inside her robe. I caressed her for a moment, then squeezed gently.

"Sweetheart? I want to see you naked."

She grinned. "You do, do you?"

"Yes, I do."

"Well, fair's fair. I will if you will. You get naked as well, Jack, because I want to see you, too."

I laughed. "Yes, please." I gave her breast a quick squeeze and kissed her, then broke away, standing to undress. While I was removing my clothes, she let the robe slip from her, throwing it over the back of the couch. Naked, the promise of her bikini was fulfilled. Roxanne was a woman with a body made for love. She watched me, a soft smile on her face as I removed my boxers, my final garment, struggling a little to get over my almost complete erection. Her smile widened as I let them drop and stepped out of them. she moved into my arms and we kissed, standing locked in embrace, my erection pressed between us.

She broke the kiss and leaned back in the circle of my arms. "I want you," she murmured.

I laughed. "And I want you, very soon now, but can I eat you first?"

"Eat me? My pussy?" I nodded and she shuddered, lending interesting accents to her naked breasts. "Yes, please," she whispered.

I kissed her nose. "Sit on the couch, lean back and spread your legs, so I can kneel between them."

She smiled, soft, sweet, and moved back to the couch. Between her spread legs, her pussy was red, flushed, the labia swollen. She'd shaved herself, and there was nothing to mar my view. I knelt, and bent close, breathing in the aroma of her. Super-heated woman, a mixture of the scent of her sex and lingering traces of her soap. I breathed deeply, loving the smell of her, feeling my erection get even harder. Her fingers were in my hair, caressing.

"You like my smell?"

"I love it! The scent of a woman. Lovely." I could feel myself stiffen even more. I moved closer, lowering my head, letting my tongue run the length of her slit, from the rose-brown pucker of her ass, through the folds of her pussy, to the hood of her clitoris, just beginning to show.

"Tasty," I murmured.

She laughed, soft, low. "I kinda like the taste of pussy-juice myself."

"Your own, or another woman's?" I said, looking up at her.

She smiled. "My own!" She shrugged. "I dunno, I just never took to the idea of another woman. I know some women do, but it's just not for me."

I didn't say anything, just nodded, returning my mouth to its labor of love, hearing her soft chuckle from above me. I turned that into a gasp by spearing into her pussy with my tongue.

She was hot on my tongue, salty-sweet, exotic, delicious. I licked again, savoring her, loving the taste. I let my tongue run along the fold between labia and thigh, up one side, down the other, then back up through her core, pushing my tongue hard into her, feeling her wet on my tongue. I bit gently with my lips at her labia, her clitoris, loving the taste of her, the heat of her, the soft moans as she let herself enjoy the sensations.

I tried to vary my rhythm, hearing her gasping and moaning, her breathing quickening, and her fingers in my hair now, stroking, tightening, loosening again, spasmodic, matching my flickering tongue as it moved over her core. She was almost panting now as the excitement rose in her.

She gasped again as my tongue swept over her clitoris, and her fingers tightened in my hair. She was panting now as my mouth moved over her.

She moaned again. "I'm close, Jack," she said, "I'm very close. You're gonna make me come, Jack. Soon, very soon." Another gasp as my tongue flicked her clit and then she strangled a scream, her fingers tightened in my hair, and she came, her belly rippling, her pussy clutching at my tongue. As she slowed, my tongue flicked over her again, triggering another spasm, then again, until Roxanne pushed weakly at me.

I lifted my head, smiling at her. Her face was flushed, sweat beading her brow in the summer evening warmth. Her smile was brilliant as she nodded.

"Thank you, Jack, thank you so much. I needed that. My God, I needed it!"

"My pleasure, sweetheart." She blew me a kiss, then glanced down, her eyes on my erection for a long moment. She looked up, invitation in her eyes, and smiled,

"Fuck me, Jack?"

I grinned. "Yes, please. Um, do I need anything?"

She laughed. "Yes, this," she said, reaching out and squeezing me.

"No, I meant ... "

"I know what you meant, honey." She shook her head. "I've had my diaphragm in since six. All we need is my pussy, and your prick. Okay?" Her brows arched in invitation, her lips quirking in a smile.

I nodded, just looking at her for a moment. There was a light sheen of sweat on her in the summer evening warmth, her nipples erect. Sitting as she was, almost slouched, her pussy was at the edge of the couch. I knelt tall and shuffled forward, pressing down on my erection until it was poised at her entrance. I glanced up. Her face was taut, her lips slightly parted, her breathing quick, light. She glanced up at me.

"Yes," she said. "Now!" Her voice was hoarse.

I pushed in and she hissed in a breath. "Oh, yes," she breathed. "Fuck me, Jack, omigod, fuck me!"

What the lady wanted, the lady was going to get. I pushed in, an inch or two, pulled back to spread her juices, pushed in again, again, until I was into her as far as I could get. Four eyes watched as her lower lips spread to take me, four eyes watched as my glistening prick withdrew, pushed in again.

We were touching only where we joined, at first, both of us watching the easy motion of my erection in her copious juices, my hands on my hips, Roxanne's fingers teasing her nipples, her very erect nipples, at first, but then she was tugging at me, pulling me close, and somehow, without breaking the connection between us, we moved so that we were lying on the couch, and I was driving into her, but only as much as her own hips were pushing back at me. Despite having masturbated only a couple of hours before I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold on much longer.

Roxanne's breathing had deepened, quickened, and she was almost gasping in rhythm with our motion, a wordless moan in her throat, her fingers clutching me even as her thighs wrapped around me to hold me close to her. It was too intense to last, for either of us, and it didn't. With a strangled cry in her throat, Roxanne gave way to her second climax of the evening, her pussy contracting around me, so that my own climax was triggered, my hips driving me even harder into her, my seed blasting into her in three, four, five gouts, as her pussy milked me, stimulating me, draining me.

For a while there was only the sounds of two people gasping for breath, trying to extract oxygen from the air, but the gasps eased to heavy breathing, then to something approaching normality as we came down from the intensity of our sexual high. We were both sweating in the summer evening heat and a drop fell from my brow onto Roxanne's nose, which twitched. Her eyes had been closed, but they opened now and she stared up at me for for a long, long moment, the smile which had been building in her eyes spreading to her whole face.

She stretched up and kissed me. "Thank you, Jack, thank you, thank you, thank you."

"Hey, lady! That's a two--way street. Thank you."

She hugged me, briefly, fiercely. "Fucking marvelous, Jack. That's what it was, absolutely fucking marvelous." She kissed me, hugging me again.

My prick was softening rapidly in the aftermath of climax, and to be candid, it wasn't very comfortable on the couch, as we were a tad squashed to one end.

"Best if I pull out, hon, an' we can get ourselves comfortable."

She grinned. "Okay. Careful now."

I was, but not enough. My knee slipped off the edge of the couch as I pulled out of Roxanne and next thing I knew I was flat on my back on the floor, with a laughing Roxanne leaning on one elbow and looking down at me. Her laughter was infectious and it was a moment or two before I got control of myself.

"Ouch," I said.

She laughed. "What you need now, Jack, is a nice warm bath! Hey! Surprise! My bath's big enough for two, if they're friendly."

"I'm friendly."

She pouted. "More than just friendly, after what you just did to me!"

"I thought that was both of us doing it to each other," I protested, but I was fighting a grin. Her smile faded.

"It was, Jack, yes. That was a sharing, not a taking." She was very solemn for a moment, and I bit back the quip I'd been about to make.

I nodded. "Yes, it was. Thank you, Roxanne, for sharing your love and your body with me."

"And thank you, Jack, for the same." As suddenly as it had gone, the imp was back. "Come on, let's have a shower, together, get nice and clean, and then we can get down and dirty again!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"You know, I wanted you in my bed from almost the first time you kissed me."

"That pretty much goes for me, too," I said.

She made a face. "But a girl has to go slow or face being labeled a slut." She grimaced. "It was hard not to invite you into my motel room, but ... " she shrugged.

I nodded. "Yeah. Double standards. Wrong, but they're there." I heaved myself to my feet. "Come on, let's go get that shower."

"And then go to my bed and make love again?" she said as I hauled her to her feet. She hugged me fiercely, kissed me even more fiercely.

I nodded as she broke the kiss. "We will make love for as long, and as often, as I can possibly manage."

She smiled. "That will do for starters."

* * * * *

It's been a while since I submitted anything other than a contest entry, so I thought I'd remedy the omission. I hope you enjoy it, and feedback, as always, is very welcome. If you ask a question, give me an address to reply to, please. Too many people don't!

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,362 Followers