All Comments on 'It Started with a Massage'

by CeasarBoobage

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

Great story! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story...

but the end went a bit over the top for me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Very well written and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

As a person who works internationally maybe I just have high standards, but I found the fake 'bad English' pretty butchered and offensive. Never heard a Chinese or Japanese person say 'more better' or 'you go with me now' in my life. And 'Alyssa' would be pronounced more like 'ah-ree-sah' by a Japanese FYI, not 'aleyessa' . For future reference, that's all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good story

I really enjoyed your story. As for the other comments regarding grammer, spelling, etc I wouldn't worry too much...Some people will complain about most anything. Look forward to reading more of your work :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story, ignore the morons

For the idiot taking issue with the broken english, offensive? Really, your comments are offensive and ignorant. I'm sure you're a trained international linguist. And the blow hard calling it a load of crap, I'd estimate you'd be very aquainted with what crap looks like, I'm sure you see it in the mirror every day. Shut your ignorant pie hole. A great, sexy clever fun story that took a few chances and was fun to read. Period. jahoo

crazyoldcootcrazyoldcootalmost 6 years ago
Very well done story

A really good storyline with a lot of feeling and buildup. A part two would be interesting, but my imagination already has that covered. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story, would like more...

From a comment above: "Never heard a Chinese or Japanese person say 'more better' or 'you go with me now' in my life."

I have. It is generally with people just starting to learn American (as opposed to English). I have said things just as bad when I was learning Chinese (Mandarin), all it is, is that is the only way you learn, you try what you think sounds right and if you're lucky the other person will tell you politely what it should be. I have had 3.5 years of Spanish, and the equivalent of a College Degree in Mandarin (I was a Translator/Interpreter) so I know from actually doing that it is hard to learn another language well enough to have native speakers both understand you and not laugh at you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well damn.

I don't usually enjoy stories past 3 pages. But I must say I was consumed with this one.

Just simply awesome. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCeasarBoobage@CeasarBoobage
Welcome to my kinky little corner of Literotica! Feel free to hang out and have a drink or three while you take a gander at my stories. Actually, I'll have one too. *cheers* My mind is frequently in the gutter, and while it's there it comes up with random thoughts and scenes ...