It Started with the Holidays Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both were out of breath as we collapsed onto the bed. I was dripping all over the place, and my juice was getting all over the sheet and her ass as I lay on top of her. I rolled off and I put aside the very wet toy. "Come to me, sexy bitch." I said as I lay on my side and she lay next to me. "Kiss me."

We lay there kissing for a while. I was stroking her body and feeling every part. Her ass, her shoulders, I was shifting us on the bed and fondling her pussy and tits. I was stroking her ass crack and making her wince.

She was of course doing all this to me. And when she got into my crack, I let out a shiver and jumped. I had to eat it one day. Just not right now. I had something else in mind.

"Ride me, honey." I whispered as I squeezed one of her tits gently. "I wanna worship your boobs now." I said as we both kissed deeply one last time.

I took the first toy off the nightstand and I shoved it into my pussy. I turned to lay on my back, and she came up to me and got on top. I moaned as my clit started throbbing. I had a very high sex drive. I think that's what drove my ex away. He was into sex, he just didn't want to please me and make me cum. But oh how I enjoyed sex.

She shoved the cock end into her and scooted up so our hips fit together. She then leaned into me and her tits dangled right over my face. She gripped both sides of my pillow as she started riding me. I started suckling and nibbling on her tits one at a time.

"Mmm. Mmm. Mmm." I moaned as I licked and gently chewed on them. I couldn't take my mouth off of them. I felt her juices leaking onto my pelvis as she rode me. She was moaning and gasping as I lay there biting and sucking her tits.

"Oh baby. You have the firmest hottest rack I've ever had the pleasure of touching and licking." I moaned as I squeezed her tits in my hands. "Fuck yeah. I love your set of titties." I moaned as I kissed them again. "Mmm." I moaned greedily as I tongued them and bit them. She was groaning as I squeezed and kneaded them in my hands. "Fuck yeah. Rebecca, you have such a hot rack." I moaned as I bit at her left nipple. "Fucking my daughter's pussy as I feel up her titties." I moaned as I kept on stroking them and kissing them. "Slut. Letting her horny mommy sex her up. You horny too, you little whore?" I asked as I started sucking on her right nipple. "So naughty." I moaned as I licked over her soft tits and bit them. "Shove those titties in mommy's face. Cum all over my dick as I lick and suck them." I moaned as I grabbed them both and pinched and squeezed them. "You like it, sexy whore?" I asked biting at her again.

"Oh yeah! I'm gonna cum!" she whined as she whimpered and rode me faster.

"Tell me you like it, slut." I ordered as I sucked on her left nipple again.

"Oh yeah! I like it! Suck them, mommy!" she was gasping as she thrust harder. "I'm so close!"

"Yeah. Fuck yourself on my dick and cum all over my thighs." I said in between kissing her tits and biting them. "Cum while your mommy feels you up." I said as I thrust my toy back into her making her yell out. "You naughty slut." I said as she came closer.

"Talk dirty to me!" she cried out as she went faster. 'Touch my breasts mommy! Bite them! Hurt me, mommy! Talk dirty to me! I'm so close!" she begged as she rode me faster.

"Yeah! Shoving your slutty titties in my face! I love it. Licking on my daughter's hot tits." I said as I licked them all over and bit them. Nibbling them in several places. "Sexing you up while I lick an bite your titties." I said as she started panting. "Yeah. Ride me, you hot slut. Ride your mother as she gives you what you need."

"Yeah! Give it to me!" she cried out as she thrust faster.

"Yeah. Move those sexy hips." I said as I started sucking on her nipple again. "Mmmmm. Yeah. Mmmm." I moaned as I sucked on them. "Cum for me, slut. Cum all over your mommy's pussy. Naughty whore. Letting me have my way with you. Spanking your hot ass. Fucking and licking your tight pussy. Shoving your tits in my face and letting me lick them." I said as I did it. "Bite them." I said again as I bit them. "Yeah. Sexing you up so good. Sticking your face in mommy's creamy twat." I moaned as her panting got faster. "Taking your virginity. I was your first one, Becca. Think about that when you touch yourself. About my hands touching your titties and my toy fucking your tight twat. Taking your virginity. Like a slut. Oh yeah. You like giving it to me. You like it when I licked your cunt and made you cum. Yeah. You're so close, baby. Such a naughty slut. So good. So fuckable. I can't wait to have you some more. Mommy'll have her way with you every time she can. We'll do it on the table, on the couch, I'll eat your cunt on the kitchen counter. Worship your titties in the shower." She let out a yelp as she began to cum. "Yeah. Fucking my daughter good. Giving it to you." I said as she rode me fast and moaned loudly. "Good sex slave." I moaned making her explode the rest of the way. "Yeah? Me talking about how you're my sex slave get you off?" I asked as she soaked our thighs.

"Yeah! Take me! Use me! Oh yeah, mommy!" she cried out as she came.

Both of us stopped moving at the same time. The silence went on, and we both pondered over how we'd just had sex for the first time and both been into it. It wasn't just about me dominating her. She even consented to being dominated just now. We had just crossed a milestone in our relationship. We looked into each other's eyes in the dim light. She had a small smile on her face and we both burst into shit eating grins at the same time. Then as if on cue, we both started laughing.

Epilogue

I finished getting dressed as the time for me to leave for work neared. It was Valentine's day and I unfortunately didn't have it off. I wondered where my mom had gone. I went out to the small back yard and saw her having her smokes.

"Mom, I'm leaving soon. Will you come in so I can have breakfast please?" I asked as I turned and left.

I heard footsteps as she came walking into the kitchen. She got ahead of me and sat on the kitchen counter, leaning back against the walls. I placed a stool right in front of her open legs and sat down. I moved her night gown aside and dove in. I ate her out expertly much to mine, and her joy. She was moaning and thrusting her hips into my face. She cried out as she came.

"Oh yeah! Creaming my daughter's face!" she cried. "My sexy daughter loves eating her mommy's hot twat!" she moaned as she came. "God Becca that's so sexy!" she moaned.

I made a habit of eating her out every morning. Of course, I always did it in the kitchen. That way I can privately say to myself that I had mom for breakfast. Our night gowns no longer worked for what they were originally for. Now they were items of seduction and queues that we wanted to get it on. Whenever I got home from work and finished taking my shower, we'd be on the couch just watching TV and we would end up making out and groping each other without fail. Sometimes we wouldn't even make it to the bedroom before one of us would be consumed with desire and eat the other out on the couch. When my mom was really turned on, she would get into the shower with me and we'd make out and fondle each other as the water ran over us. We'd finger each other to a few great orgasms to take the edge off, wash each other up, and usually end up making out in the tub again, before we got out.

I loved this new relationship with my mom. Sex with her was hot, loud, steamy, messy, naughtier. It was forbidden, it was erotic, it was so good. We both had high libido, so we fucked regularly. We'd never miss an opportunity to fuck or somehow bring each other off. And we were always satisfied.

Mom and I got into more kinky stuff. She would handcuff me to the bed sometimes, and fuck the shit out of me. She and I branched out from just eating each other's vaginas to eating our asses too. It was really great sex. But that's another story, if asked for. For now, I had a wonderful relationship with my mom. And it all started with the holidays.

12