It Started with the Shoes Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pick out ten heavy glass bead earrings to hang on your pussy lip piercings," I ordered her.

She went to the display case and pointed them out to the clerk.

I had the clerk make her up a waist chain and one to go around each thigh and two more to hook from each thigh chain to the waist chain and put an extra clasp on the thigh chains. Slave had the gag in so she couldn't ask what it was all for. And she had thought the clit chain was stimulating. I paid for the chains and beads and then took her to the family bathroom. I put the beads on first, then the thigh chains hooking each end of them to the end pussy lip rings. The result was that her pussy lips were pulled out to her thighs. I then strung the short chains between the thigh chains and the waist chain, along the outsides of her thighs to keep the thigh chains just above the hem of her micro mini skirt. All the glass beads were visible below the hem of the skirt, rattling together when she walked.

I motioned for her to come along as we walked one more lap. She soon pushed me into a recessed doorway and gave me a pleading look. She was vibrating, and I could smell her arousal.

"You can cum, but you will pay later," I told her. I added, "Go to the bathroom and hurry."

She strutted off as fast as she could in the ballet boots. She was walking fast enough that the micro miniskirt rode up some, and a lot of cheek was showing. It was about 10 minutes before she returned, face flushed and still breathing a little fast. We then walked the short distance to the restaurant. As we were seated, she got the towel out or her purse to sit on and I ordered for us. I then motioned for her to remove the gag.

"Thank you, master, for my new jewelry, it is very stimulating. I am dripping wet," she said.

After we had eaten lunch, I motioned for her to put the gag back in. We walked some more. Every so often she would take a deep breath trying to control the sensations from all the chains. Her every move transferred vibrations or movement to some part of her sex. After we had walked two more laps, we ended up at tool outlet store.

"Stand right here and don't move. This is part of your payment for cumming," I ordered her.

(She had told me standing still in the ballet boot for more than a few minutes was painful.)

I browsed the aisles of tools for a good twenty minutes before I went back and collected her and headed to the car and home. Once we had arrived at home, she gingerly walked up the stairs and into the house, removed her top and laid it on the back of the chair and then waited for instructions. She followed me into the living room as I sat on the couch. I pointed to the floor in front of me. She kneeled down.

"Your afternoon assignment is to suck me off. You can cum only after I do. Take the gag out now and get busy," I ordered her.

She went at it fast and furious till I came the first time. She had a shattering orgasm as soon as I came but somehow kept my cock In her mouth. After she had rested a few minutes, she started working to get my cock hard and eventually make my cum again. She had to put in a good 45 minutes to get me to cum the second time, and she then had another seemingly stronger orgasm I think. I was not sure. I was in kind of sexual bliss. I had drifted off to dreamland, not sure how long. When I woke up she had me hard once more, but I didn't think I could cum again. I checked the time it was 5:30.

"Stop and get dinner ready," I told her.

She struggled to stand up but was shaky and wobbled. As she tried to walk to the kitchen, she reached out to touch the wall to steady herself. I couldn't be that tough.

"Sit down. I will make dinner. I don't want you to fall and hurt yourself," I told her.

She plopped down in the nearest dining room chair and let out a big sigh.

"Thank you, master your slave is truly grateful," she said in a tired voice still slurring her words.

I made her a fruit smoothy and whipped up a quick dinner. Then I sent her off to take a bath and take the butt plug out. I heard her warm the water up once. After about an hour, I went to check on her; she was asleep in the bath. I gave her a gentle shake.

"Get ready for bed," I told her and went to watch some TV as it was still early. I heard her moving around for a while. Then all quiet. I guessed she had gone to bed and fallen asleep. About 11 pm, I went into the bedroom to get ready for bed myself. She had put the ankle and wrist cuffs on, and hog tied herself, sound asleep on her side. I crawled in and pulled up the covers, sucked one of her nipples in and went to sleep myself.

After that crazy day of sex, we settled back to where she only wore the slut dog collar 3 or 4 days a week. She was then allowed to remove the thigh chains, the chain from her clit, the stretchers and nipple bands. She also wore her mere 7" heels on those off days.

End of Part 3

Next the cruise.

12