All Comments on 'It Was All About Control'

by paramour425

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You have no idea what you're talking about.

a cock trap like that wouldn't allow you to be erect..because you would be in so much fucking pain. Furthermore...do you know how sore your tongue, jaw and lips would be from extended use? He wouldn't be emjoying himself, in fact, he'ld be praying for release and wouldn't be able to speak for hours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice first submission

nice first submission to literotica. Ive read this site for years and never left a comment, but this story (while short) is excellent. it hits home to some of my own fantasies. Yes, ill agree with the last commenter that some of the elements arent exactly workable in a real life situation, however dont be put off by the childish comments from him/her. They seem to have forgotten this site is about works of fiction to do with erotica, not about writings that may or may not be possible in real life situations. Expression certainly has no meaning that you tried something or can try something in real life. At the end of the day its your fantasy or erotic thoughts you transcribed to writing, screw people who dont get what you like. I loved it so keep up the good work.

paramour425paramour425over 14 years agoAuthor
Not really understanding part of the feedback

I re-read the story just to make sure I hadn't made a mistake, but nowhere does the story say I got hard with the Cocktrap in place. It says I wanted to. It explicitly points out that the Cocktrap prevented that, and the only time I got hard was when it was removed. Hmmm. What am I missing?

On the other point about how sore my tongue and jaw would get, oh I totally agree. But then I have some experience in this matter already :-)

Interestingly, the most unrealistic aspect of the story isn't even mentioned. Can the woman even take that must attention? In reality, the time between "Don't Touch" and "Lick" commands could be quite long. And the entire scene wouldn't last all night (as my story implies) but perhaps only a couple of hours (at most).

It is a literary work after all, not a claimed report of an actual occurrence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous