All Comments on 'It Was One of Those Nights'

by vandalay74

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story but Work on your Grammar

You need to learn when to use the words laid, lay, layed, lied, etc. You used the wrong one in several places.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

Grammer smammer, that was a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Who cares about grammer?

Who cares about the grammer that was a great story. I'm here to get off on what i read not really looking at the grammer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Too much, too soon...

The whole point of "Truth or Dare", "Strip Poker" and other sex game stories is to tease it out, to build the anticipation...People play these games because the want to use the games to expand their horizons, to push their envelopes a little bit. A good story of this kind can spend two pages just dealing with the anticipation surrounding forbidden thrill of seeing a friend nude for the first time or of exposing one's self to a group of people for the first time (most of us are only ever naked alone or in pairs). Like some over eager 19 year old boy, you blow your load way yoo quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
five stars

lol u guys who are complaining about the grammer are total losers. most of us are here cause we want to read something sexy and get off. and i say most of us cause the rest of you leaving dumb comments about the grammer are just here to annoy people. btw GREAT STORY!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good, but...

I agree with the one comment about too much, too soon. I don't like reading pages and pages, but it's nice to have some anticipation and build-up. And what about the feelings going through them? I think you could have developed your characters a little more. Overall, a decent read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
OMG

Grammar is so not important. All that matters is how hard you cumm!! My only problem with this was the whole too much too soon thing. Great story! Lotta fun to jack off to:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
gramma

i would work on my gramma,but shes been dead a few years now ,so isn't there laws against it??? :-)

MafenMafen12 months ago

Way too quick. Like a premature ejaculation.

And despite some comments, grammar does matter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous