All Comments on 'It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 02'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
MasterGunzenMasterGunzenover 10 years ago
You, sir, are a sum'bitch!!

Tex, Hope you take that the way it was intended - as a sign of respect.

Why?

1 - For setting the bar higher for those of us who aspire to writing better stories of our own.

2 - For taking what seemed to start out as a "Loving Wives/BTB" story and turning it into so much more.

3 - For inserting the psychology and the counseling in so deftly without breaking the flow of the narrative.

4 - For submitting this as multiple chapters and making us wait - I can only hope you've completed it and submitted it all and we're to get a chapter a day and not that you dropped the first four and then we have to wait a month to get the next.

Thanks for an outstanding story - I salute you, sir!

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 10 years ago
Hope that

You haven't left Kelly out there for good

rainbow001rainbow001over 10 years ago
Simply Wonderful

Your writing is nothing short of the title of my comment. Thanks so much for sharing and I am looking forward to see how this works out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good too see a good writer up and coming

great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Im hoping that you don't leave Kelly out in the hostile world. She deserves a better home lifestyle with them. Thanks for the excellent story.

netzmannetzmanover 10 years ago
Tears

I have to say that this is the first story I've ever read on Literotica that brought tears to my eyes. I was so afraid it was going to end with him finding out that the wife had really been cheating on him, and it may still take that twist, but for now it is a wonderful, romantic story. Please continue it.

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeover 10 years ago
This story is definitely one I wouldn't generally expect

I think that you are taking this in interesting ways, and look forward to a hell of a ride! I hate waiting all the way to tomorrow for the next installment.

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
Better

I think the writing is better and better. This has so many ways togo. I certainly look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great job

Love the writing, dialog is creative, and believable. Really looking forward to the next installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is such a great story. Love every word I've read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sorry

but I had a foster sister that was left to riot on the streets she died of hiv.FC49

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
Save Kelly

Somehow find a way to save this girl (Kelly)......

FelMarchFelMarchover 10 years ago
God damn it, Tx.

You've written some great, hot stories before. but this is the first one where I've been truly on tenterhooks about the fate of a character. I hope you've got a happy ending in mind for all three of your leads, but I'll trust that no matter where you go with it you'll make sure it all hangs together and comes out a solid read.

But - yeah. Ditto to the last commenter. Save Kelly!

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Are we going to find out what exactly happened to Kelly?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Keep it coming. A very heart warming story!

doubledownrobdoubledownrobover 10 years ago
dude, seriously?

Damnit, sir, I was going to go to bed early (well, for me, anyway) and get a good night's sleep. You know, function like a normal person for once. But noooooooo... you had to go and write this, and now i've spent the last half hour reading the first two chapters and now i'm going to spend another hour thinking about them and how good they are and there goes any hope of actually sleeping like a sane person. You're the devil. :)

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Some fancy dancing with word play to try to mask fundamental flaw

It all got ducky too soon with the wife. He's treating her as an equal or close to it with all the " soulmate " blather. Forgiveness is " an onion" option, but to get to the useful core of things - her sloppy reasoning process that led to peccadillos & their discovery is going to have to be upgraded & that doesn't happen over a few days.

I'm enjoying the story as a improv writing exercise, as mentioned in previous installment. Yet all of this can't take it seriously in terms being a viable situation with bona fide people. This is cotton candy reading, so far. Where's the beef ? To get full marks, I gotta have that. ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NEXT

Just finished Ch. 1. It seems this story is over.

Just like getting a bad appetizer at Mortons doesn't mean you give up on the place.

A lousy 1st by TTT doesn't mean I givew up on his work. Outta respect.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4*s

John & Wendy' story is over 'cept the payback.

Kelly' story just beginning ?

AMerryMan

Alaska84Alaska84over 10 years ago

Omg! Loved it! Thank you for sharing it with us!

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 10 years ago
OK, You Got Me

After the first chapter, I wasn't sure I would finish this story, but this chapter has me looking for #3

gulshannraygulshannrayover 10 years ago
IT WAS ONLY A BLOW JOB CH: 02

Very good narration and very Passionate & COMPASSIONATE in the last two pages.I am hoping Kelly would re appear to help John further and Wendy would like to have her in the house as a Governess perhaps for the kid Jeannie. Any way we await further developments in the story. John's attempts to restore the family and make Wendy understand the implications of - not a cheating act - are commendable.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

But the continuous blowjobs were starting to wear on me. A bit too much. Thanks.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
Agree

Mouth on cock, mouth on cock, mouth on cock.

There is a story here. I get that you need to create a reconciliation by showing a change and giving time to a change.

HOWEVER...by picking first person narration and structuring the story this way, WE DON'T GET TO SEE IT.

We have Kelly, Cindy and Wendy all having a little girls pow wow offstage.

So this is almost as abrupt a transition as 'and she suddenly got it and we were happily ever after'.

I can't see why this took 5 chapters but I will read to the end.

LustKnightLustKnightabout 10 years ago
Oh God, The Feels!

*manly tears*

...

....

.....BAAAAAAAW! *less manly tears*

papabear555papabear555over 9 years ago
You better bring Kelly back.

If something bad happens to that girl you are terminated!!!

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Still need

To get that DNA test done! She hasn't learnt that she was wrong,that she cheated. She merely learned to play along for hubby. She WILL do it again, because she firmly believes she did no wrong. You cannot change a person's beliefs over a weekend! The only lesson she truly learned was to make sure she doesn't get caught next time. Is he really that naive as to think she only did it those few months? This is a woman that firmly believes that sucking off other men is not cheating, a woman that loves doing it more than penetrative sex, so does ANYONE think for a second that she hasn't been doing that, and more, throughout the relationship?

He needs to grow a brain, and realize that she will never get it, never be faithful, and he needs to get out while he still can! Why do you think she is stopping him from contacting her sister and her husband? Because they know more than she is telling, that's why!

He needs to grab Kelly with both hands, and run, far far away!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Loving This, But...

Still three chapters to go, I hope you don't mess up their marriage now that it seems to be on the right track!

And you've GOT to find a way for them to help Kelly! And just WHAT did she tell Wendy?

steveinbkksteveinbkkalmost 9 years ago
Brilliant Wind Up:)

Im just reading through these and all I can say is that the writing is brilliant, creating characters that actually make you start swearing at the monitor takes talent:)

As for the comments along the lines of "its good they are working things out" ...if it was real and the Husband had even the slightest bit of self respect there wouldnt be any need for revenge. The story would have ended after the second paragraph as he just kicked his wife to the kerb in the carpark after leaving the party.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Impossibly good story

Congrats. Seriously. No story can be this good, can it? Five out of five. Oh sure, I know. Male fantasy 74B. Hot loving wife. Hot young hooker. The two of them getting along and servicing the man. I get it. But when it is this well written it actually works. Thank you. Steve

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Hmmm...

What's happening here? And why? Everything is nice and cozy now. Another woman brings out the best in the cheating wife? And why is she a whore? Damn I'm confused. I guess I'll continue...

rabbitreaderrabbitreaderover 8 years ago
Love it so far!

Great story! What 's not to like? When a guy can bring home a hooker and get blown repeatedly in front of his wife? I hope Kelly can work things out.

Keep writing!

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 8 years ago
The story is great so far, BUT,

I am partially with kro on this one. She is hiding something from him. The S-I-L knows something and convinced her of something that we don't know yet to be seen. As far as her mother goes, there is something not kosher there as well when she tells him to let them take care of her. I hope Kelly turns out ok in the end but only time will tell. Still think that the wife is not fully on board with his thinking as yet. She is just parroting what she thinks he wants to hear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
S-I-L Is Key To This

What does Wendy's sister know...or thinks she knows about John...or is holding as blackmail over Wendy? Are all the mysterious phonecalls between Wendy and her sister or is Tom, Aaron or Harry the mystery callers. Why is Wendy so insistent on handling Tom, Aaron and Harry? Why does she really not want John to get involved? Why hasn't Misty become more involved. And we all know that either the three men lied to Wendy or Wendy is still lying to John. I do hope for a better outcome for Kelly. John cannot go over-the-top with his revenge against the three backstabbing ex-friends. And now Paul will decide that he wants to give John's wife a little protein supplement. After all, he has learned from the first three the right words to use to get oral satisfaction from Wendy.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Nit-Picks

He gave her $1000, $200/night. But he said $100/day, also, so wouldn't it have been $1500?

Why is Kelly being so "noble?" She's got NO life and two people who are practically BEGGING her to let them help her, and she refuses?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
BJ's

I almost forgot - the first BJ was with Tom at the BBQ 5 weeks ago. That make THREE of the five blow jobs being done when he was there!

As I think I said in Ch 1, if she wanted to give someone a BJ, why not get her husband and give it to him?!

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeabout 7 years ago
Sad story

I am hoping for some happiness

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Intriguing

I am not convinced that Wendy is being honest. She could not have been that innocent.

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Delicious Tale

Words, words! Their variable meanings lead to great conflicts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
He Just Can't Get His Message Across

He almost lost his marriage because his wife didn't realize that blowjobs with men other than her husband is cheating. Then he couldn't convince Kelly that staying with him and Wendy surely beat the life she had to look forward to back out on the streets. Two chapters and Tom and Aaron and Jarrod and Wendy's sister have not been held accountable for their roles in the near total destruction of a marriage. They all needed to see their own marriages implode and lose all contact with their children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
TOO MUCH LOVE FOR A STUPID, CHEATING COCKSUCKER.....

Publicly humiliated by this slut and he still professes all this love for someone who disrespects the marriage like that? Even after Kelly has tried to "suck his brains out through his dick" it still does not even up the ledger. She'd just have to know what it felt like to watch my cock sink into Kelly's ass to feel the kind of pain she'd caused in the relationship. Divorce is the only answer to this kind of shit.

norcal62norcal62over 4 years ago
Two women fantasies leave me cold.

If it's going to be a fantasy, make it a full fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
RGIII

So how did that work out for the 'skins? Oh, wait, then there were the Browns. Oh, wait, then there were the Ravens... Shades of Manzel. Still waiting for blood to be spilled for the stooges. On with the fantasy. Signed: BTW

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
wtf!!!

Husband is just another CUCK!!! Wife publicly humiliates and disrespects him, he takes her back and says he still LOVES her??? The only good thing he did was bring the prostitute home for 5 blowjobs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Few Things I Think About

I don't think Wendy is telling the whole truth. Tom has already got to Wendy two different times with John present. Do we ever know who Wendy is talking to on the phone? Could it be warnings to Tom, Aaron and Jarrod? Misti is suspicious of her husband and Wendy. When is the shit going to hit the fan in their house? Does S-I-L have something she is holding over Wendy's head? Will Paul become the next BJ beneficiary?

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Fun tale, but this had a hard inconsistency

The night before, even at 4am, the husband is ready to throw the wife to the curb. Next day he tells her he had already forgiven her of her indiscretions. When did that happen? During his sleep?

Maybe I just skipped a paragraph.

All that aside, I really enjoy this tale. Thank you!

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

RAAC sux!!! Wife just plain cheated with 3 men, 5 times!!! Swallowed 5 loads and almost kissed hubby just after blowing # 5!!! Being stupid is NOT an excuse!!!! Divorce is the ONLY manly option...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

People stop treating this story as if it were real life. Some of the comments are just downright ridiculous. This is a STORY it wouldn't happen in real life.

It's a good fun story on a sex website not REAL ok.

Well written and good fun to read looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

never seen a character work so hard to be a cuck

Ocker53Ocker53almost 3 years ago

No one since Moses was in the reeves has anyone been this stupid, very hard to read at time, very repetitive in places⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

second one one too many i guess john seems to be getting a bigger bastard as time goes on and story gets more unbelivable i hope there is not a third

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Even as a "story", who could possibly think this plot is anything more than idiocy?

maddictmaddictalmost 3 years ago

A nice turn of events for all. I was hoping Kelly could take them up on a offer I'm not sure that was made plain enough

DGHear2DGHear2almost 3 years ago

Story has to continue. We all want to know how this works itself out.

With respect

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a great fantasy! Looking onward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow.... what a story. What a yarn. Certainly sucked me in. Totally different kind from, say, RichardGerald, but equally crafted. Well done!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

glad there is a part 3. have to save Kelly

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

funny still havent seen the part where the mother and sister apologise for being a pos

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

See this is why the state should never allow mentally retarded persons marry....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The world's dumbest female, perfectly mated with an absolute idiot. I guess they deserve each other. Meanwhile, every guy in the city knows his wife loves to suck cock and they'll never, ever, stop trying to get back in that gutter skank's mouth. The only sane being in this story is Kelly. Ironic, too, since it's only the prostitute that seems to understand what a fucking whore Wendy truly is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cute but, the dumbest most ridiculous absurd story I have ever read...can't even finish it. "A blowjob is not great without love"...give me a freaking break...so stupid.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 2 years ago

What gives? Chapter two is identical to chapter one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No

Take Kelly

She isn't doing blowjobs instead hand jobs,dry humping etc

MC definitely leaning to total Wimp.

Believe more than 3 also way author wrote her

But a lot of readers like wimpy cuckold

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

A lot of mixed up people. I know cause I'm one of them due to an ex wife's actions, but that was 40 years ago.............Live and learn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m glad I’m not as cynical as some commenters. A beautiful caring tale.

I hadn’t realized there were more parts to this than just the first. I’m glad I found this to read.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too much repetition. The reader of chapter 1 already knows that Kelly is a damaged special girl. This chapter should have explained why. Perhaps the theme of the story is that "some people are lucky and some aren't". I understand that the MC does not want to lose his daughter, but this chapter seemed like a contradiction of his earlier doubts about the little girl being his. He has no reason to have resolved his doubts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

John still has a couple blowjobs coming from Kelly before he is even. He didn't get all five.

There are two stories here. In one story, John is cynical and wants to teach his wife Wendy a hard lesson so he brings home a prostitute to give him oral sex. In the other story John is a very forgiving man who claims to have already forgiven his soulmate without any reservations on his part. The two stories do not match up

Why should John want revenge on Tom, Aaron, and Jared if he forgives his wife? What did they do that is worse than her behavior? Why not forgive them? There is no reason to believe that Wendy did not come on to them first. Maybe they were seduced by Wendy's supposed beauty.

This story is so convoluted that it would not surprise me if it turns out that John and Misty were having an affair.

Obvious way to save Kelly was to offer her a job as a nanny.

Meanwhile the mother-in-law is an erratic nutcase. She went from cursing John to anger at her own daughter out of fear that she would lose her grandchild to Total acceptance of a prostitute being in the household to suddenly thinking she was going to straighten out Wendy's sister after having raised the sister wrong. Both daughters were sluts. You can bet the mother-in-law is too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The only time John was thinking straight was when he said Kelly gave the BEST blowjob. He is lying when he says "the best blowjob needs love". Love from whom? A slut who, after marriage, hands them out like mints at a restaurant and who admits to giving them to many others before marriage?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

WELL WRITTEN TRIPE.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a crappy write!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too fucking long! Shitty cuck story.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months ago

Dam, can this get any worse? Not the story, the agony of what's happening. Mrs. Bear says I picked another winner. And it's 5 parts. 5 stars, the Bear is waiting. great suspense. I can only hope for a happy ending, but you're going to have to try really, really hard. Don't disappoint me. Thanks.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is one of your stories that I didn't read before, I'm correcting that mistake now! 5 stars TTT (or will it become CTT now?)

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Argh heart wrenchingly good!!

Great character interplay and dynamics in this chapter and Kelly/Angel is such a compelling character.

Tarloso2Tarloso2about 1 month ago

Don't like where it was left...sad for the girl...fix it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES