All Comments on 'It Was Worth The Effort'

by mick1122

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Jesus christ!

Not another fucking wimp cuckold british writer! for sakes people! The Americans from this site are laughing the heads off at the british wimp and cuckold writers. I am from britain and I feel sick to the stomach that people write stories like this. It is not just you! the number of birtish wimp writers gets bigger every day. The American readers and writers take the piss out of people like you and rightly so. This fetish is spreading through out the UK it's a good job I am immune to it. Write what you want to write but you are infected with a sick fetish. Get help soon and grow some fucking BALLS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it

Absolutely loved it! Please continue, can't wait to have my wife do this to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Pathic

You have a sickness, cost you your first wife, and from the sounds of it now #2. At the least her respect and I'm sure also some of her love. No, I don't want to read anything else about your humilation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Tight fisted git!

I can't believe you were so tight fisted as to take the baby alarm back for a refund.

Loved the story tho. - More please

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 15 years ago
Zero.

Not even well-written. Tenses and timing and syntax errors. No development of "Mick" as a character. No explanation about why he has this "fantasy." No explanation about the demise of his first marriage of 20 years. Why even marry Janet if he was planning to have her screw other guys? If this is true, then the author has a real problem with breach of one's oath -- what part of the wedding vows (part of every legal marriage ceremony) does this author like to repeat and then does not believe should be followed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
o Vulcan_in_Ohio in USA it's a fucking story

It's not real life Jesus you must be one dead headed asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
winner

YOUR A REAL WINNER PAL,YOUR SICK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
winner

YOUR A REAL WINNER PAL,YOUR SICK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
winner

YOUR A REAL WINNER PAL,YOUR SICK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
winner

YOUR A REAL WINNER PAL,YOUR SICK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hey mick

not able to give a woman what she needs? or are you a pimp? I guess your woman earned it to become a whore the second she choose you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
England is full of cuckolded wimps

No wonder they need help in every major war...they have self-respect. The whole country must be full of wimps because almost every fucking story where the husband is watching his wife fuck another man....it's in fucking Britain. They can change the motto to "Britain-where the wives are easy and the men are scared."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Another frigging faggot idiot like www.

Geez, these vermin are like rats - hard to eliminate by worth it. This story absolutely sucks and the author is very sick indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
okay, so sometimes live porn is interesting

but isn't it dangers to put your little dick inside a vagina squirming with trillions of germs, bacteria, and possible deadly viruses, AFTER she's fucked other promiscuous males? <p>

since you said the story is "real"...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
In response to the moron a couple of comments back

If the Americans are such fucking brilliant soldiers, how come they were kicked out of Saigon with their tails between their legs?

ErotonautErotonautabout 15 years ago
A little more desperate than usual

This story seems rather more seedy than many of the others in this category, which possibly makes it slightly more realistic.<br>

<br>

Incidentally, I really am getting bored with all these rants about the US saving the UK during WW2. First off, it would have been nice if the US hadn't waited until it was attacked before stepping in against Hitler (the UK, need I point out, made its move to protect Europe two years earlier, despite German attempts to secure a treaty), plus tens of thousands of UK and other allied troops died fighting alongside US forces in both theatres. You dishonour dead heroes with these snide remarks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
How Sad For Your Parents mickie

Perhaps you wrote this from a barred room - perhaps you are a sexual offender seeking attention is any way you can - perhaps you are in need of special attention for the fetish of self disrespect and male humiliation is absurdly and crudely low way below human convention.<P>

In any case, you will get worse as your addiction to sick self degradation grows. What excites today will fail as you numbly jade with more excess to get there once again.<P>

How sad for your parents - and you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Worth Reading

This story was worth reading, but it ended too soon. I wanted to read about the interaction between the wife and her husband after her new lover left. Did the wife tease her husband about Jaimie leaving a present, flashing her robe open? Did the husband kneel before his wife and lap at the present her lover left behind, as part of their sex games?

I never respond to a story unless I like it, why waste the time. It appears that the subject of cuckolding, more than other variations, upsets many people insecure in their own sexuality...after all, why do they read a story that they are already predisposed to lambaste. Why waste the energy?

Mick, please do not allow the naysayers to quench future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
To the anon person below.

The problem is that we unlike you are happy with our sexuality. We don't need to be humiliated by our partners. Yes I am sure we all have sex games we play but this is different. This is a fetish that when a couple goes down this route there is no hope. The wife will always disrespect the husband, how can she not? The man will always disrepect himself, again how can he not? the fact that you applaud this writers story indicates you are part of this fetish. You may be happy with your sexuality but you must also have no respect for your self as the writer seems to have no respect either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good story

Mick,

Good story, thank you.

When I lived in the UK I had an experience where I was the 'other man'. Wonderful experience!

Tony in Australia

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
The first time is always the one remembered

I wonder if her body feels different to him, since she has been with different men?

Does her vagina feel different to her when a cock is pushed into her, and does she react to her husband's advances the same or does she reflect on how her other lovers have treated her?

Being that she has been intimate with other men, and have had other men fondle her private parts,does she still get a thrill from her husband when he does it to her?

With her lovers having full knowledge of what she looks and tastes like, as she has done to other men, does she feel comfortable when naked with her husband.

Especially if she stands in front of her husband with another man's semen in her vagina, and running down the insides of her thigh's.

If she would be honest with herself, and tell the truth when asked, would she tell her husband who is her best lover, and how much better he is?

Does she orgasm harder with her lovers, and dream about being with them? It would be nice to know in another chapter. Thanks......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Goodness you have to persuede a woman to

cheat on you, lie to you, disrespect you, humiliate you, and ultimately divorce you. Such hard work to reach such and ideal. One wonders maybe if you had chopped off a finger each time you asked her to and she refused you would have convinced her quicker due to her love for you. After all a wife has to really love her husband in order to screw other men and to disrespect and humiliate her husband and become virtually a whore, a slut being kept by one man who pimps her out to other men for use. Can you imagine the loss of self respect any woman would have to have to be married to one man whom she loved to then be sexually farmed out to other men and be exposed to the dangers of STDs and HIV? Exactly how mentally off does one have to be to live as a cuckold and to have a wife who doesnt respect or actually love you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wonderful

Your just a wonderful fellow now aren't you,and you say this is true.Do me one favor do all the sick things you and your wonderful wife want to just don't write about them because most people love story just not sick ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wonderful

Your just a wonderful fellow now aren't you,and you say this is true.Do me one favor do all the sick things you and your wonderful wife want to just don't write about them because most people love story just not sick ones.

bezelcrixbezelcrixalmost 15 years ago
I assume that this was a story you wrote about

your real wife. Man oh man are you some kind of a dunce. First off you choose a rabbit to try and fuck her the first time. Jamie was so eager for a piece of pussy that he turned your wife off with his " god I'm gonna cum" haste. Then you dumb ass when you text your wife to ask if you could join them and she said no. That should have told you the story. You were and still are a dud and little rabbit didn't want you watching him fuck her. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Are you that fucking sick that you would chance losing wife 2 because of your disgusting fetish! What is it with you brits and being cucks? You're a truly sick fucker!!!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

glad it has been since feb 09 that you graced us with this cuck garbage.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
It was so gripping that

I found it more enjoyable to count the spelling mistakes and grammatical errors! Badlly written trash.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
One and Done Cuck Author

Thank God.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Of course

Another comment from a women hating wife beater.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
I hate narration

Do these people know how to SPEAK? Or does the narrator have to do ALL their speaking for them! It's a lot like reading a newspaper!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hott Story

Would love to hear about the 1st time you got to watch

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Worth the effort

Yes please continue the story. Maybe the wife might spend a weekend with her lover or something along those lines, Keep up the good work.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Guess no one wanted to hear any more about this whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous