All Comments on 'It Wasn't For Revenge'

by magichandslee

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WarsteelIXWarsteelIXalmost 20 years ago
No replacement for the real thing

First let me say that I'm sorry that you lost Ted. I've read his stuff since almost his first story,; he sounded like a real guy. I can only say that , whitout trying to sound like a cliche, that you and Ted were soulmates. Ted LOVED you, and I don't mean just for the physical either. From the way you describe the way you met, it's clear to me that while some other man might fall in love with you, yhey will never replace Ted. You might fall in love with someone, but not like with Ted. You wont find a replacement for him. Be glad you had him for as long as you did; speaking from personal experience, I can tell you that not everyone will ever be so lucky. From me to you, dump this idiot and reclaim your life. As someone once sang, 'Life's too short to spend with assbags.' Take care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Beautiful

A very real story. Life goes on, like it or not. You needed some tactile and emotional support and you got it very nicely.

Enjoy, savor the moments and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A leopard never changes its spots!

Men like Jon never change. This quick physical interlude only gave you confidence in yourself after Jon's betrayal. Return to your home town and friends, leave him to his shallow affairs.

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Excellent

a very nice heart felt story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Truth and Consequences!

Sometimes real life is damn painful but we learn and go on!

Honest reflection helps the writer and the reader! Thanks!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous