All Comments on 'Italian Rhapsody Ch. 04'

by kevklein

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more please

glad that you made changes to the last chapter. but i want to know what happened to her nephew? and also to expand on the ending to see how he deals with the modern life, also did he get vladimir or ivan?

anyway love the story

Ms_SassyFlurtMs_SassyFlurtabout 11 years ago
Ended too soon

What happened to the nephew? wasn't the whole point to this story was to rescue the nephew and what happened to the bad guys who kidnapped and raped Roxanne? I think this ended too soon..

IvanniaroseIvanniarosealmost 11 years ago
Omg, NOOOOOOOO !!!

I feel like you rush to end the story, like was he ever going to tell her about her brother and sister in law?? Was she going to go back for her nephew?? Wasn't her parents worry?? I feel like you left so much out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Fan!

Okay, in the last two days I've read everything by this author & enjoyed all of it (except the end of Ch.03, but you fixed it here)! Like others I was also disappointed not getting an answer to what happened to the nephew (but another Chapter could fix that - hint, hint)! Mostly I was impressed by your ability to write erotica with rape content that did NOT dwell on glorifying it. You showed force as the cowardly, cruel CRIME it is! But what just blew me away was your gut wrenchingly accurate portrayal of the emotional and physical torture a woman (and those who love her) must endure on the road to recovery from this kind of horror! My stomach was in knots & tears flowed during the description of her panic attack and the effects of Daniel's feelings of guilt and helplessness! In Short Fiction you CAN'T dwell on the extended recovery time involved, but THANKS for dealing with this issue in such an insightful way!! With all that this series was HOT, too!

kevkleinkevkleinover 10 years agoAuthor
About the nephew

Earlier in the story, Daniel told Roxie that the nephew would be taken care of by the men who met with Daniel when he got to Sicily. After that I kind of forgot about it. Sorry about that. I guess I focused most of my attention on Daniel and Roxanne.

CYNNARACYNNARAover 9 years ago
WHAT ABOUT THE NEPHEW?

Soooooooooooo.........

Once Roxie gets kidnapped and sold as a sex slave and rescued by Daniel, and they decide fuck retrieving the nephew that Roxie promised her dead brother and sister-in-law she would raise?

That was the purpose of them meeting and leaving the country in the first place.

Once Roxie was kidnapped the whole story line changed.

The story went from a woman determined to retrieve have nephew from a psychotic mob boss grandfather to an American woman kidnapped and sold into sexual slavery.

Great writing but the abrupt subject change is very off putting.

aylissa_cumsaylissa_cumsabout 7 years ago
question?

So...Roxie became dickmotized that she forgot to finish her mission of resucing her nephew.

GypsytrampGypsytrampalmost 6 years ago

Uhh... this was definitely an improvement over the previous chapter but the story definitely went off the rails. What happened to Sicily and rescuing the nephew?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous