All Comments on 'Italian Teases/Pleases Black Ch. 08'

by BlkRainbow

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago

This bitch is crazy!!!!! She is screwing around and mad because her husband is stepping out on their marriage? She is doing the same damn thing?!?! The rationale for he cheating will never condone this act of betrayal of marriage sanctity. You can be the biggest freak as long as you are not married or in a committed relationship.

Kirk needs to simply remain single go back to his roots and sample some black refined cochee.(Lol) His current love interest and bottom bitch are both having issues with priorities and fidelity. Rule of thumb, stress is a great measure of character. If the individual can not step up an handle their crisis maturely, step away. It is apparent Carmina is into an eye for eye type. The old adage how ever you met if she whored around on her husband she will do it to him. If she was that unhappy she should have divorced before opening up her legs. What I don't get how in hell is Kirk having sex and going to sleep in another man's bed. This showing him off to the neighbors taking all these revenge photo's. Now I may now know a lot about a lot of things but "most", who whore around definitely do not want their face. I smell ass whoppin on the horizon.

Black_marvin55Black_marvin55about 12 years ago
Can't Wait!!!

This is such a good story. I can hardly wait for the next chapter. Please make it soon.

redcat770redcat770about 12 years ago

After Carmina's wild display of sexual depravity, she feels that NOBODY--female- is better for Kirk, than she. NOBODY! I see big trouble on the horizon. Hopefully, Kirk doesn't have a 'pet rabbit'....eventhough his kitchen pantry contains an adequate boiling pot!

Carmina is a vengeful woman. The adage about the "....wrath of a woman" pales in comparison to the anticipated havoc this woman will expel. The fact that her character started out as attentive, loving concerned, warm, etc.--many positive social attributes. This should have been taken as warning signs that the broad was a mixed-personality bomb, waiting to explode. Its effect will lead to so-called "unintented consequentces (look out East Coast --hint). Maybe Kirk's job, or reputation

Gio may decide to stay in Germany, although Carmina is now open to anal activity. It probably wouldn't be enough for Gio. He seems to be an 'old-fashion cock-hound,.His motto: The freakeir, the better. Looks, no problem.

How is Kirk going to get out of this 'relationship-quagmire'. A true case of being "better late, than never". When she starts offering apologies for her wild behavior--and she will---, he should strongly suggest that they 'cool it' for awhile.

Hopefully, his character isn't fodder for Literotica's usual role for Black characters,i.e., 'cuckhold creators', and Gio might be ripe for the taking. Who knows? Gio might be ready for a new life change. I hope he remains as a strong successful Black man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous