Italian Teases/Pleases Black Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flash from his camera had barely dissipated when she leapt up (a woman obsessed!) and led him to the bedroom, spread out on the bed with knees bent, pulling the top down to expose her tits and began masturbating, her wedding band almost disappearing into her cunt as she feverishly rubbed her clit with her right hand. After a few shots she said, "I'd better stop, I'm almost ready to cum!"

She leapt from the bed, opened the sliding door to the patio and dashed outside.

"Quick lay on your back there!" pointing to a redwood chaise lounge.

Kirk had barely laid down before she straddled his legs, kneeling she cupped her breasts and captured his cock between them. With eyes almost glazed over -- "Get a good shot of this! I want to see my wedding band, my hard nipples and the shiny black head of your cock!" When that shot taken, she shuffled back still straddling him, grabbed his cock and began slowly lowering her hips.

"Take a shot now!" she urged as his cock neared her hot wetness.

"Another one!" as her nether lips touched his throbbing blackness.

"Get one now!" as the head of his cock disappeared into her.

"Take more, take more!" she hissed and began pumping her hips up and down. His now shiny cock disappearing inside her as she squatted and reappearing as she rose.

He took one last shot of her head thrown back, mouth contorted as she starting ramming her hips down onto his manhood.

"Fuck the shit out of me and don't hold back!"

He put his camera aside, grabbed her waist and began slamming her down as he thrust upward into her with full force.

She tensed, let out a long animalistic wail, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes, YES, I CUMMING!

Now totally exhausted physically and emotionally, she slumped whimpering onto his chest. He rotated his hips to gain leverage, lifted her into his arms and carried her back into the bedroom. She lay quiet as her breathing returned to normal and said "We not quite done yet! When you're ready I want you to take pictures coming in my mouth and all over my face! I'm feeling whorish and want to keep exploring."

After resting for 30 minutes, Kirk went to the patio to retrieve his camera. He turned to see her beginning to kneel. With a curling finger, she beckoned for him. As he looked down, he saw the white crusty cum that had dried on inner legs and the elastic of her thigh high hose. She reached for his cock and started pumping slowly. "Remember, cum in my mouth and all over my face and get plenty pictures!"

Her eyes watched the increasing pace of his fist stroking his cock. They alternated looking at the head of his cock and his face. Her camisole had fallen to her waist putting her again hard nipples on display. Her face was a mask of undeniable lust. "I'm gonna cum!" Kirk grunted as his balls began to tighten. Her mouth flew wide open as her hands prepared to grab his spurting dick. She wrapped her hands around it as the first jet flew into her open mouth. He took a shot of her mouth, tongue and cheeks coated with man milk.

She directed the next hot spurt onto her face, moaning as she felt its warmth. She then lay back on the floor as the remaining flow fell onto her breasts, her silky pubic hair and the skin/nylon border where the tops of her hose ended. She said "Get a picture of this!" as she rubbed his hot man lotion into her skin.

It took almost an hour for them to recover enough to continue her delayed exploration check list -- butt fucking. She retrieved a bottle of scented KY lotion from her nightstand. She took her time removing the clear plastic seal to insure that he saw that the bottle was new and unused. He took a snap of her removing it, opening the cap and squirting the gel into his hands. She knelt on the bed and spread her cheeks and jumped slightly when Kirk squirted the gel on the crack of her ass. He coated his fingers liberally and began caressing her rosebud. He spoke soothingly to her as he slowly slid first one finger into her, then two and when he felt her relax slightly, a third.

"You're almost ready to accept my meat." he said and continued rotating his fingers in her now loosening ass. "Don't take them out!" she protested when he withdrew them. "I need to coat my cock too!"

"Oh!" she responded, then "Ummmm" as his three fingers returned to her orifice, joined by a fourth.

"Breathe deeply and slowly." he told her as he removed his fingers and pressed the head of his cock against her asshole. "OK, but remember to take a picture each step of the way!" He complied taking snaps as his thick black head came into contact with her back door. Another as he pressed gently but firmly as her sphincter began to accept him. He paused when she stiffened. "Relax" he told her, "Its beginning to slip in." He took another shot of his cock head being enveloped by her inward folded skin. She jerked upright as the head of his cock entered her fully. "I going to press all of my meat into your ass but am going to go slowly so you get used to being filled."

Obviously suffering some discomfort but determined to give him her virgin ass, she hissed through gritted teeth "OK, but remember to get pictures!" After a few minutes she felt his balls against the cheeks of her ass. "I want you to fuck my ass hard and long! No matter what I say, don't you dare stop until you cum deep inside me!"

Stretched to the max, her tiny asshole was tight, gripping his cock like a firm fist. He took a shot of his cock buried completely inside her then withdrew an inch or two, drizzled more KY onto his meat and thrust his hips to shove it back inside. Taking pictures as he progressed, he withdrew four, then six inches from her, oiled his now shiny cock liberally before withdrawing the last few inches and repeating the sequence.

With her ass as loose as it was likely to get, his cock fully lubricated, he began to slowly withdraw from and slide back into her hot back tunnel. As he picked up the pace, she gripped the sheet tightly and pleaded, "Fuck my ass good and hard!" Knowing that she was as ready as she'd ever be, Kirk increased the tempo and power of his thrusts and began fucking her ass as she wanted - HARD! The room was filled by her grunts, alternating squeals of discomfort begging him to stop, then demanding more and the rhythmic slap of his black hips against her reddening olive cheeks.

He looked down at the almost grotesque sight of her distended flesh being pulled out of her ass as he withdrew and then disappear as he rammed his cock hard back into her.

"So this is what butt fucking is all about" she hissed. "I feel so damned full! It hurts like hell! ... and I love it!" With those last words she began thrusting her hips back to match each forward thrust of his. "Oh goodness!" she moaned "I hope you are about to cum because I am! I never thought you could cum this way!"

"I'm about to explode inside you!" he managed to grunt just as his balls erupted. She let out a piercing scream, thrust her hips back forcing him further into her depths and began yelling at the top of her lungs "I feel your hot cream pouring into me! Give it all to me! I want every single drop deep in my bowels!" She got her wish as he poured stream after stream of cum inside her. Her ass was sealed tight by black cock so not a single drop escaped.

Her strength totally sapped her arms splayed weakly from her sides, her hips began falling to the bed withdrawing his cock. What seemed like a pint of cum began leaking from her ass. Kirk got a few snaps before the head of his cock plopped out of her ass with a slight pop. Carmina somehow managed to pull her knees up to stop her fall and pleaded "Take a picture of my ass now and show it to me!"

Kirk took a shot of her gaping asshole and held the viewfinder to her face. "Mercy! I am stretched open wide enough to drive a truck inside! I never ..." her voice trailed off as she slid down into a fetal position. She thrust her hands between her legs and said "I can get most of my hand in there without touching either side. I have been truly and well fucked!"

She slumped into a stupor, not moving a muscle with only her ragged breathing showing any indication of life. She was absolutely dead weight, unable to assist as he began to remove her sweaty, cum soaked hose. He had to rest her ankles on his shoulders to slide them down and off as she had no strength. He pulled her into an upright position, kneeling behind her to hold her upright to tug off her camisole. She looked like she'd been in a train wreck. Her previously flawless makeup looked like a drunk had applied it. Cum stains covered her lips, her nose and neck. Her hair even showed signs of a savage assault with dried cum stretching from her temples and displaying white semen highlights, across her forehead line, and into her now limp curls.

Kirk laid her back onto the bed and went to the bathroom to draw a bath knowing she'd be unable to stand in the shower. As the water ran, he walked through the house and chuckled at the sight of clothing strewn literally everywhere.

"I'm not sure what this is all about!" Kirk thought, "But boy is she ever into it!"

He returned to turn off the bath and saw her lying still, unmoved from the position he'd left her. He scooped her into his arms and walked back to the bath. She stirred and murmured, "Take my ring off, I don't want to wash away our cream!" He managed to remove it and place it on the counter before submerging her in a soapy bath.

He bathed her gently, rinsed the cum from her face and hair before draining the tub, wrapping her with a large towel and carrying her back to the bed. She was ragdoll limp as he patted her dry with another towel. He lifted her enough to turn back the sheets to tuck her in, then showered quickly and returned to find her dead to the world.

He noticed his camera on her nightstand beneath the glowing lamp, switched off the light and slid in beside her. He remembered nothing until he awakened to the smell of coffee.

Kirk stirred as the aroma of fresh brewed coffee teased his nostrils but snapped wide awake when he heard her exclaim, "Bastard! ... THAT WILL SHOW YOU, YOU BASTARD!"

12