All Comments on 'It's a Wonderful Day'

by ClintThrust

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
madengineer3madengineer3over 15 years ago
Neat!

The author is a very good writer. The plot is believable and the chacacters seem to have a real life. This is excellent erotic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Different and Very Good!

This was a very different story! I got sucked in right from the beginning. You did a great job or writing and with the story line here. I hope you plan on adding at least another chapter or more to this? It's really too good to just let it end here....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Soft ending

I liked the story, but I think the ending was a little soft. The "I want to live again" and "souls became intertwined" came off as a touch cheezy...

The rest of the story was great, and very involving, and a nice change from the hackneyed porn fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh wow

the erotic version of it's a wonderful life, modern time and all the fun BDSM twists a person could ask for in soft core..I cried BTW..that was beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW !!

i really enjoy most of the BDSM stories, but this one really caught and held me, from beginning to end... i would really like U to consider another chapter. i don't think michelle is truly ready yet to give up her thoughts about ending her life, and Gene is the only person that could possibly convince her to let Tommy go. To see there is more in life she has yet to experience and if she would give him control he could show her....please, at least consider another chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG

I loved this story and really hope you consider another chapter for it. I want to hear what happens next to Michelle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous