It's a Wonderful Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle knelt on two soft pads, while Gene manipulated her to the position her wanted her. He held her ankles in place with the pair of leather straps on the bench. Her head and wrists rested in a pillory. He closed the top half of the pillory and Michelle heard the unmistakable click of a padlock. She was now completely immobile. Her ass pointed upwards, giving Gene plenty of access.

He felt the firm, pert rear in his hand. With a short riding crop, he swung back and slapped Michelle firmly but tenderly across her rump. A little cry of pain was followed by a giggle. He did it again and she began to experience a thrill- a tingling in her body that made her feel truly alive. Each crack of the crop was harder than the last and Michelle was getting wetter with every stroke. She no longer had a care in the world because there was no longer anything else in the world; just her, Gene and the strip of leather that brought joy with each stroke.

When Gene stopped, Michelle was breathless. She felt the restraints being loosened and she begged him not to stop. He pulled her to her feet and turned her around, making her recline on the bench. This time he did not bind her ankles. He put the pillory over her neck and wrists again, this time with her face upwards. She thought the best was yet to come.

Gene left her for a couple of minutes and returned with a pair of bulldog clips and a peacock feather. As Michelle felt him approach, she knew the excitement was about to start again. Unexpectedly for her, Gene placed the clips on both her nipples.

"Owww!" came the squeal. He could see her grimace but she did not ask him to remove the clips. She gritted her teeth until she became accustomed to the pain. Gene ran the feather lightly over her breasts and pulled it between them. He worked his way down her body, teasing her with each brush over her pale, goose pimpled skin. A shiver ran through her as he brushed it over her moist pussy repeatedly.

Kneeling down, he put his head between her legs. He began a rhythmic movement with his tongue, caressing her hard clit. He enjoyed knowing what pleasure he gave her as she moaned with delight.

"Oh please fuck me now." she shouted. Gene stopped what he was doing and whispered venomously in Michelle's ear.

"I'm the one in charge. I'll do it when I feel you're ready."

"But I am ready! I am ready!"

"For daring to question me, I think I'll hold off a little bit longer. I think more punishment is in order." Gene went to the equipment room and returned with a row of bulldog clips attached to a chain. He clamped her skin in three inch intervals, starting on her right thigh, working his way towards her neck and across her breasts, zigzagging across her stomach and working his way back down towards her pussy, ending on her left thigh. She did not know what he was doing. The clips were painful, but not overly so.

Gene pulled her legs apart and began to penetrate her, but, alas, this was just another tease. He barely brushed the inside of her, just enough to drive her wilder and elicit more begging. With this, he quickly ripped the clips off in the order that he attached them. The sensation was unique. Once more, Michelle let out of playful squeal. Gene lifted the riding crop and cracked it once more across her stomach.

"Now my dear, we are ready to continue." He removed the bulldog clips and began to massage the now sensitive nipples with his lips. Michelle began to gasp and moan once more as shots of joy ran through her body. After a while Gene stopped.

Pulling her legs apart again, he rubbed both her thighs up and down with his hands. Gene plunged his hard rod into the tight moist abyss. Michelle's howl of ecstasy ran through the dungeon. Her body began to writhe and she tried to buck against her bindings, all the while Gene just kept pumping, bringing more pleasure to them both with each and every thrust. He managed to stop himself coming, just long enough to completely satisfy Michelle. The wait had been worth it.

Michelle's head lay in Gene's lap as they sat on the beach in Carmel. He stroked her hair lovingly as they watched the sun going down over the ocean in all its fiery glory. For those few hours, Michelle hadn't thought about Tommy once. Ever since the accident, almost every waking hour had been spent thinking of him. At night, she dreamt of him. She had not been able to escape her past until now.

Gene had come along like an angel of mercy and tapped into her very soul. He touched every nerve softly and made her feel happy again. Maybe with him in her life there would be more joy and happiness. Did she now have something to live for?

"Gene?" she said in a quiet voice.

"Yeah?"

"I want to live again." He kissed her on the lips and their tongues, like their very souls, became entwined.

12