All Comments on 'It's Against the Law Ch. 03'

by laptopwriter

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

Definitely not a RACC, and he sure put the hurt on Irv. Tracy is hot.

A very well written and different story.

I do feel a little for Jean, but she made her choice. Although she didnt fucked Irv, if she hasn't got caught it was going to happen.

Dalton stood up for himself and let her go. Maybe she will learn her lesson and won't be stupid the next time.

Tracy came into his life and hopefully her secret won't be a bad one.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Very clever. I am probably wrong, but I sure hope Tracy doesn't betray him or die. For some reason that hit me.

Jean was a skank, but a lovable one. Maybe she will land on her feet too but not as Daltons wife.

Thanks a bunch for not writing a wimp ass cuckold story.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Great tale!

But, it should end here. Happy ending for them both. Great job keeping him out of wimpville. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
As usual...

...the cheaters friends and family rally around her, when she is merely suffering what she wrought; they give little thought to the pain of the betrayed. For God's sake, he was nearly killed! But she's "fragile". Fragile my ass. She needs a good kick in the pants. Hopefully she'll get that when Dalton re-marries.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Excellent

I have a feeling something else is going to come up. The tale could end here and be a happy ending but it didn't. Does the ex-wife cause trouble? Is Tracy a phony? I guess we'll see. Carry on. Excellent series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Truly well written.

However, needs to reach an end. If too long drawn out, will lose its appeal.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

The person you ARE supposed to share secrets with is the one you love and not some stranger from the office.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
Another almost perfect chapter

A great 3rd part to an already fantastic story. My only complaint is how hubby handles his soon to be ex-wife and her friends.

She was the one who couldn't talk to her husband about her sex kinks

She was the one who cheated on her husband with scumbag co-worker

She was the one who caused her husband's pain and heartbreak

She was the one who ruined her marriage

She was the one who put her husband's life at risk from scumbag co-worker

Yet her friends have the fucking nerve to tell Dalton he should take things easy on her as she is "fragile" and she is "upset"! Dalton at that point should of given a bit of a "fuck you assholes" towards ex-wife's friends imho.

He didn't cause the break-up, he didn't go BTB on her cheating ass and in fairness only told her the truth in a calm and non nasty way that she was 100% to blame for her problems and not to do it again in her next relationship.

Big fucking deal that she admitted her crime in court. She was caught in the act buy her husband, the cops and a news-paper reporter along with there being photographic proof of her crime.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
THERE OUGHT TO BE A LAW

against marrying stupid people. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Duna

Whose story are you going to spoil next??

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
2nd Comment

I am now waiting on the other boot to drop. For some odd reason, I have a REALLY bad feeling about Chapter 4.

Tracy better not betray Dalton. Tracy better not die. Dalton better not take Wifey back. Wifey better not even ASK Dalton to take her back.

Marriage, kids, happy ending for Dalton and Tracy would be good. Long-term suffering for Jean would be the ideal icing on that cake.

KidCreoleKidCreolealmost 11 years ago
It seems too obvious, I could be wrong

Are you all dense? My guess is that she is into light bondage. What do you think?

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Excellent Story

Tracy is amazing, but I love cliff hangers. Does she have a problem to have children and is afraid he might not want to cut of his genes? I an think of a half a dozen other

problems but the point is that she wants to talk about it, and is thus very different from Jean. I am amazed how some commentator seem to get upset about his listening to Jean's friend or that the family does not want her to go off the deep end.

Sounds like perfectly natural reactions to me.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
@ Irondragon

I think it shows how great a story "It's Against the Law" is when so many people are freaking out in case the next part ruins it lol.

JusttooldJusttooldalmost 11 years ago
good

Great story so far. Why does there always have to be a big BUT when there is a confession coming. This chapter ending in that big BUT makes a guy wonder where things are going. I hope it turns out the way I envision it.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
@Jounar

You're right. I'm addicted to this one. lol

There just seems to be a sense of dread hanging over this tale, and I can't quite put my finger on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story.

This is/was a nice story. A Great story. Please hurry with next edition.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
@ Irondragon

I know what exactly what you mean :)

While I like my fair share of BTB and a revenge best served cold type of stories, my favorite is stories like this with just the right amounts of BTB, revenge, hubby not being a wimp and dealing with his problems the way a person would in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
When....

A story that builds, has enough to keep you guessing what will come next. Hope part 4 will be out soon.

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
GREAT!! 5 Stars

This story has great legs!! Please keep this one going!

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
@Jounar

The realism is refreshing, to say the least. I also love a good BTB on a traitorous cheating bitch probably more than most. I try to keep physical violence against said cheating sluts out of my own tales, however. I don't condone the beating, maiming, or killing of any woman. I tend to avoid tales where such things happen. The only one I really liked where the cheating slut was maimed was "Cuck's Revenge" by Scorpio44a. THAT was fun to read. lol

TexarManTexarManalmost 11 years ago
Great story and then the clif hang at the end makes me want more.

You have keep my attention all the way through this. So many time I find my self skipping ahead in others peoples stories because the become so predictable or they go into to much graphic detail on erotic seen we all know how it works. You have keep the story going with out all of that. waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It would be

a nice story and one of the few stories here if not something completly out of order would happen in the next part. so please end it and don't spoil it because she is the big bondage and SM star of the town. and her addiction is so big that he has either to give her up or to let his character to be morphed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Secrets

Tracy a sub? Possible, strong woman all day, submissive later. Assuming that is the case it isn't so much Tracy that concerns me but his reaction.

It could drive him away. Because it was what caused his break up.

She seems genuine and true considering her history. If this is her secret then she may be history.

Great story. Got me thinking.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!!

Looking forward to chapter 4.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Short stories

Except for the Irv-Bull part (which IS an extractible piece tacked into the story, but I LIKE it), the Against The Law story was OVER after Ch2! We are now into a different story-series...clearly a continuation of most of the characters, but a different short-story. Name it 'Its Against The Law - Recovery' or some-such...and reference the earlier part with Hubby's betrayal in the preface...or just summarize it in the text. I would prefer to NOT be getting 23 chapters of Hubby's relationship life history!

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 11 years ago
Gotta Love It

As I read though the comments. I can't help but smile. Yes what she did was wrong and yes she was close to cheating.....but how many of you men have cheated and their wives found ways to forgive??? While she was clearly wrong with her actions-- why is it that she couldn't talk to her husband? did he make her feel safe to explore/share her desires? It's funny men can do truly appalling things and a women can't? Its clear they both love each other yet he/they have never really talked? I'm all for cutting loose conniving husbands/wives who cheat....but this doesn't fit the bill. Ever after learning the facts there wasn't a conversation between the two. Women swallow their pride all the time.....

Just my thoughts. Happy endings only happen when both understand the reasons why if only from learning from past mistakes. Based on what I see coming we are headed down the same path. The only difference is...is he more open based on what happened in the past and what is he doing differently that allows Tracy to open herself up to him?

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
@Findmyway

Have you ever been cheated on? If so, you know how painful it can be. I can't speak for other men on here, but I while I have been tempted several times to cheat in the past, I have never done it. I'm not proud of being tempted, but I AM proud of never giving into that temptation. I, however, HAVE been cheated on several times over the years. Two of those were fiancés that I used to have. My current fiancé (the 4th) is a cut above the others. She's probably the only woman on Earth that I can trust with my heart, since I've known her pretty much all my life.

So, in spite of the hero in my "Goose & Gander" tale using cheating as revenge on his own cheating wife, I don't condone it on either side. I am, in fact, a believer in the Zero Tolerance policy against cheaters. The old saying is true. "Once a cheater, always a cheater."

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

@ Findmyway

Have we both read the same story as in this tale the wife was 100% cheating imho. She was sneaking around behind hubby's back for months, getting naked and tied up by her co-worker, getting finger fucked by her co-worker and giving blow jobs to her co-worker. She even agreed with Dalton that she would of ending up fucking her co-worker if she hadn't of been caught.

No two ways about it she was cheating on her husband.

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
Too Dramatic

Well written but it is too much of a losers fantasy about what he'd do if his wife cheated. Look, if your wife cheats on you and there is no good reason to stay in the relationship you dump her. No, the police are not going to arrest the bad ol' lady for being a lying slut. What you are going to do is gather enough evidence to give you the upper hand in a divorce. You are not going to expose her or her lover, you are going to threaten to destroy her, her lover, and anyone else she cares about in order to get the deal you want. If your evidence is good enough, it might work. Later, you can put the porno stuff up on a Siberian internet site that cannot be stopped by American law! If you do not have any leverage on her, you are going to TAKE as much money and valuable stuff as you can, release as much damaging information as you can, reek havoc in every possible way that you can until she hates you so much she will sign anything to get away from you. That's how you play the divorce game.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
Another 5* Chapter

Well-written and realistic, within the context of a fictional tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It's Against the Plot

Laptopwriter,

You've got readers wondering and guessing your next move. Congratulations.

If Tracy has a bondage fantasy, fine; Dalton is now ready to discuss such desires.

If Tracy is into swinging; trouble; Dalton is too fragile to share his new love.

If Tracy wants to pose for nude photos, she's chosen the right lover.

If Tracy gets too kinky, you'll need to put Chapter 4 into a different category.

Of course Tracy may surprise everyone and just be an old-fashioned, conservative gal!

tnoldguytnoldguyalmost 11 years ago
His appropriate comment ...

would be "Just be honest with me. No secrets. That's what ruined my marriage. Whatever you need to say, say it now so we don't both get hurt if it's something I cant be OK with."

And you have done a great job making a sympathetic character in Dalton as well as Tracy. To a large extent even Jean, despite being a cheater, is a somewhat sympathetic character. Confused and stupid yes, but still sympathetic.

LechemanLechemanalmost 11 years ago
First To Sugna

Damn...you sound like you were burned badly at some point! No forgiveness..no extenuating circumstances... just burn woman in the pits of hell.....and wow posting in Siberia...you might be overlooking the stories here are at whim of the authors.... thus do not have to prescribe to, in this instance, your values. Just a suggestion.

LechemanLechemanalmost 11 years ago
Good Story

Liked the story, interesting in some areas but a bit slow in other parts. Still, like the little cliff hanger at the end. Well done.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
The Guessing Continues

She's a he who had an operation. She has been "the other woman" for a married man. Perverse refers to bi-sexuality and there's a girlfriend. She likes the same S&M stuff Jean fell for in ruining the marriage. Since I'm convinced reconciliation is the only reason you keep the story moving, whatever it is puts Jean back into the picture.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
He is being hard on Jean because

He still loves her! I do feel bad for Jean but I agree that although I would want to trust her, I never really would again!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoying it

The best chapter yet. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not enough stars available to vote

So amazing - I'd give you six stars if I only could. Thanks a lot for this incredible read!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Well done -

And she is already willing to talk to him about the hard stuff -

He does still love his ex and almost certainly they would do fine if he got past her past - just not friggin likely heh. She was stupid and she learned and you can bet she would not do anything that stupid again - but he can't be sure so he needs to move on.

Tracy seems like a good neighborhood to move in to.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
which version of the story line are we on now?

it started with his wife having a BDSM affair, then shifted to sadness and depression, then we moved on to photography as an art form, (with a little assault and battery in between), now we are in the next relationship phase during which his new love interest tells him all about her past

"So, now you know my life's story," she said, "sad but true, if you're going to run, now's probably the time to do it?"

and then you drop in a bit of an unknown with your parting line

"What if there was something that didn't make me so amazing in your eyes," she finally said, "What if I had a secret that you...ah, well you found perverse or at least not to your liking?" Her face suddenly took on a solemn, almost fearful look.

so, did she really tell him everything, or not?

we are starting to stray far from the story we started with. at this rate, there will soon be too many twists and turns.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
ITS ONLY AGAINST THE LAW

If you get caught or When you get caught. TK U MLJ LV NV

DoctimeDoctimeabout 9 years ago

I am really enjoying this story. Anxious to continue. Happy it is all finished.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Here's His Chance

Just like he felt that Jean should have shared her fantasy with him, and he wouldn't have rejected her, even if he couldn't/wouldn't share the fantasy, now he HAS to open up to Tracy and at least hear her out with an open mind.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
it is the last episode of the season and

JR was just shot as the screen went dark

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
shes on the pill

If shes on the pill it means shes also fucking somone

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Kinky

You KNOW Tracy has some sort of kink, maybe not BDSM, but SOMETHING!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To anony mouse

Women also take the pill to have some control over the extent or severity of their period, it's not only for birth control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmm!!

Why do you authors always make your lead characters so asinine, in certain circumstances?? Like when they see their wife cheating with another guy in his own bed. The freeze or wimp out. Or like here, he meets this beautiful woman, whose obviously interested, but stutters and stammers like and junior higher. REALLY???!!!

The guy is a business professional, used to dealing with awkward circumstances, from time to time! So why have him acting so inept around a beautiful woman, again, whose obviously interested???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Waiting For The Other Shoe To Drop

I have thought of several relationship killing scenarios about to occur. Are we through with Dalton's ex-wife? I see her committing suicide.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago
Another reading....

Five stars.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
ON STARTING OVER FROM THE LAST DISASTER

there is no sure fire winner but one can go full throttle hope & pray for the best, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

He's a dick lick

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Tracy

Wonder what the big secret is. He was just beginning to get back in the saddle.

TrollTureTrollTureover 5 years ago
I also want a Tracy!

Oh come on "Anonymous 03/09/18"!

Ha ha ha! How and why did you reach that conclusion? Priceless! He did all the "manly" things, kicked the wife out, got a divorce, beat the snot out of her lover and got himself a new superhot girlfriend. What more do you want?

Comments like that are just laughable.

WordcraftWordcraftabout 5 years ago
I AM HOOKED

I've been reading your stories all morning. It's refreshing to read Dalton has feelings and emotions other than being the vengeful, angry, brooding male. He has a sense of humanity, and even charity for not holding a grudge. He moved on, and time was the anesthetic he need. Allowing anger fester only causes the person more harm than good, health wise and in future relationships. Anger affects everyone and most shy away from angry people. He made his point then walked away. Keep writing LTW, and I'll keep reading!

WordcraftWordcraftabout 5 years ago
JEAN HAD A MAJOR CHARACTER FLAW

Jean was obviously insecure and unable trust Dalton completely. Both parties in a marriage HAVE to trust each other implicitly and not just physically, but with thoughts, feelings, wishes, and fears. Her lack of trust fed her fears. To quote Strother Martin in the movie Cool Hand Luke with Paul Newman: What we have here is a failure to communicate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ugh!

The basis of the story is good he acts a reacts like a freakin' adolescent!

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Agree just hit puberty

She described him as a fantastic hero etc while he acts as just hitting teens

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong Category!

Should be in BDSM. Ugh. Waste of time.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
Sure, anony 08/08/19

This was not about LW at all, and this chapter was so full of whips, chains and humiliation, I almost closed it myself.

Lol.

The main theme was the story of an extramarital relationship that ended his marriage. The rest is a nice wrap-up. Sure, there's some spice in the last chapter, but it's not the main theme.

Get over yourself.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
Besides that, anony 08/08/19,

Who the fuck wouldn't want a beautiful goddess, smart, intelligent and talented, who also opened up enough to share her innermost passions with you, so, you know, she doesn't have to go find the asshole, who doesn't really respect her, but gives her something that she has to hide from hubby? Whether it's the need to pull a train, take BBC, act like a total slut that deserves no respect, or needs a few ropes and blindfolds?

If his ex had trusted him with what she should have, there wouldn't be a story here, and they'd have lived happily ever after, with a dash of spice when called for.

Sounds like a recipe for a satisfied, happy, long relationship, full of grace and beauty.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Duh!!!

Tracy is far better in every way than his cheating slut ex!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
As with too many other stories

There is far too much effort put into making the bull into a pantomime villain, and making the ex the poor shrinking violet he took advantage of. It's utter nonsense. He didn't chain her down.... Well he DID chain her down, but that's what she wanted. My point is She went after HIM. She is the villain, every bit as much as the boyfriend. I hate these stories that try to minimize the wife's involvement, and attempting to illicit sympathy by making the guy a larger than life bond villain.

It takes two to tango. It also takes two to fuck. All the effort put in making her a damsel in distress is counter productive. It makes me like her character less and less each boring sob. She was the catalyst, not Irv. She went after him. She is not innocent. She is every bit the prick Irv is, and trying to make her something innocent and pure is galling.

If you want to illicit sympathy for a character, try Irv's TRUELY innocent wife and family, not some selfish slut.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Wrong Category!" - Yes, there are BDSM elements here, but the PRIMARY focus is her cheating, her cheating just happens to involve BDSM.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Whether this chapter is more BDSM or LW is a matter of opinion, and also beside the point! This is a Loving Wives STORY, and IMHO, stories shouldn't change categories between chapters.

Actually, I didn't see any BDSM here, probably more Romance than anything!

As others have said, he'd be kind of hypocritical not to at least listen to what Traci has to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
UGH!!!!

Doesn't matter what category, Dolton is justified in his divorce but he's also an emotional, juvenile, ass-wipe!

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Tracy tells Dalton she REALLY LOVES ANAL SEX!!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

It's been a long time since I read this, so I honestly don't remember, but I'll bet her secret is that she's interested/into BDSM!

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

beautiful suite. 5⭐

life goes on, and you take us on board with them.

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

Should have grabbed the knife hand, twisted it back towards Irv, then shoved it into his gut! Why are you stabbing yourself?!?

Also, since when is telling someone that they should apologize to the person they wronged “being hard on them”? It’s the most basic action if your penitent. 3 year old children know that.

I’m tired of LW authors writing women who don’t have the moral agency of a toddler.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

A five star tale. But what in the end was she talking about? We'll see...

SignedBTWSignedBTWalmost 3 years ago

One Of The Sexiest

Things that a young lady can do for a man she is involved with is wear his shirt, especially afterwards.

Something rare here, a woman coming clean about something (a fetish?) she is afraid will destroy the relationship Before they get married, she gives in to it, cheats and gets caught, usually at the last time before they break it off. So I tend to think love is is going bloom making it all work out. Got to admit I be curious. Signed:BTW

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

The story is getting better. I quite like it. AAAA+++

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Alright, no pregnancy! Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. The only thing I really don't like is the MC falling in love I'm less than a year

There are several easy ways let time flow beyond a year. Having been through a divorce, I was left, the emotional trauma lasts a year +....++++.

So, extend the time line and your story will ring truer.

JusteenKJusteenKabout 1 year ago

I guess he didn't love his wife as much as all that then given how quickly he got over her.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades12 months ago

Story is getting better. Thanks for your writing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

OMG! She loves bondage.... LOL. Okay, I give up, can't imagine what her secret would be, but looking forward to finding out. I've enjoyed reading this story will check out others by this author.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I actually skimmed over the rest of the chapter after his so called lecture to Jean. He or should I say SHE was acting like a girl instead of a man. That is the reason for the rating of 2. The rest of the chapter you can almost expect as it happens. Was enjoying it the first two chapters but this really pissed me off.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

I dunno man, was a good story up until the final Traci leg. I get that you're setting something up since there is more story to read, but I'm just not feeling it because she's such a Mary Sue. This is seeming like a typical BTB while the husband goes on to date a manic pixie dream girl/scandinavian sex kitten/supermodel. Yawn, y'know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Main character sucks. He's so annoying it kind of ruins the story.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 months ago

Your story line and plot are great but your spelling and grammar are atrocious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous