All Comments on 'It's Against the Law Ch. 04'

by laptopwriter

Sort by:
  • 222 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I guess I'm just sad he didn't recnnect with his first wfe.

jopstorm1945jopstorm1945about 2 months ago

The three first part was good. The last part was not my cup of tea in regard to the BDSM; that did nothing for me.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Lol at the people ripping on Dalton. She cheated for months eveb if no penetration (well ex ept the fingering and the attempted blowjob). That is cheating. Pure and simple. Can debate if we technically adultery in the biblical sense, but so what. He didn't BTB her. Irv got fired because of the newspaper article and photo. She kept her job. After the divorce she descended full time into the S&M lifestyle. His comment at the end said it all. All she needd to do was ask. Instead she went outside the marriage. He found everything he wanted with Tracy. Jean meanwhile could never really move on. He doesn't hate her but she crippled his love for her and he found a new life. Her problem if she can't deal with the consequences of her multimonth experimentation affair. Besides she was treating the MC like an absolute bitch while she was guilty about what she was doing with Irv. But she still held onto her Friday "appointment". Ffs. Hoe dumb do you have to be? 5 stars.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magician3 months ago

Hey anonymous, unless you’ve come home a day early from making sales calls only to find a vase of red roses with your wife’s name on them. You have no idea what you’re talking about. Yes, she cheated on him for months but was she really chelation? Ask Bill Clinton. The fact is she cheated big time on her husband. It started the first time she shared herself with her lover and took time away from her husband. She was a slut from the first time she spoke to her D/s partner. He didn’t do anything I wouldn’t have done and she got what she had coming. You’re wrong and I’m right. Laptopwriter, keep up the good work. MtM

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story made me sad, and especially for the ex-wife. The ex-husband's (Dalton) second wife, Tracy, was 'into' a light form of BDSM as a form of play in their love-making. The ex-wife Jean sounds as if BDSM was more of a true "lifestyle" of real psychological fetishism. The ending was excellent in that implicit contrast. The reported remarks from the father about the daughter's lifestyle "marks" show a degraditory fetish that can lead to dangeroius results with random BDSM lovers. The husband and second wife bear some resemblance to the great erotic portraitist Helmut Newton and wife Jane Brown (aka "Alice Spring") and I wonder if that was just co-incidental to this story or perhaps modeled after? My wife's older sister was a notable lesbian photojournalist and portraitist back 'in the day' and we were pretty close. She had some gay friends 'into' that lifestyle and some had bad things happen to that we knew about through her, albeit my wife and I were non-practitioners. We often wondered whether those folks would have been safer had they been allowed to form normal family public relationships rather than "the lifestyle". Regardless, Laptopwriter is one of the relatively few reasons why we read periodically on Literotica.com. We would put this author on par with George Anderson and Richard Gerald.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. Some comments are pathetic. Dalton did a great job. The "revenge" was very minor (arrested and put in newspaper), there was no BTB, there also was not much against Irv. Irv only got his when he tried to get revenge on Dalton.

Why should Dalton go to counseling and try to work it out with Jean. No reason to, she cheated (blow jobs count). He moved on.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ugg Dalton was a total douchebag. He just kept kicking Jean when she was down. He's completely unsympathetic and didn't deserve his happy ending. He takes the low road the whole way through the story.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

Yeah, it was okay. I felt like this story went on for longer than it should have and this last chapter probably didn't need to exist and you could have shortened the Traci stuff and had pretty much the same epilogue and it would have been better - tighter, more punch and easier to read. It happens. 3/5 on this part, but it was easily a 4 or 5 if you had edited it down a bit.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When a wife has some perverted fetish that she is ashamed of and afraid to tell her husband about it may be that she respects him to much to even approach the subject. I thinkk Dalton is too much of a centered ass to even even try counseling and working it out with Jean. I'm sure this is an unpopular take on the story but that's the way I see it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

to all those preaching forgiveness, it wasn't the betrayal that hurt. It was the lack of trust, and the lies. He could've gotten over it more than likely if she had only had 1 or 2 sessions with irv that were non-sexual, then came home, and had a lengthy discussion about it with him and was honest with him. In a relationship, betrayal hurts, but when trust is broken that can almost never be repaired.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am all for revenge but Jean never slept with the guy. She had genuine remorse for what she did which is a good sign she learned her lesson. She was close to cheating and her husband stopped it. If you stop her from cheating the relationship still needs some kind of help. If she was into bondage making her pay would have been easy to do. Having said all that I liked the ending with Tracy but felt the destruction of Jean was to much. Irv got what he deserved for seducing another man's wife.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I cannot jelp but feel sorry for Jean. I'm glad for Dalton and his happy ending but Jean hid her submissive side from him because of her love for him. I think he should have forgiven her and gave her a secod chance.

LegacybadLegacybad6 months ago

You dont need to destroy a person to get back at them, sometimes life takes caren of that. you living your best life its the ultimate punishment. Good story with a great ending 5*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I've Read pretty much the same story arc except it was swinging rather than BDSM.

/

Cheating wife, discovers/wants then does something she's too ashamed to tell her husband about, husband eventually finds out, throws a tantrum and divorces her. Ex-husband ends up meeting some amazingly beautiful and successful woman, that just so happens to enjoy the same thing the ex-wife was ashamed of, so ex and new wife start living that lifestyle. Ex-wife randomly meets ex-husband, while at a resort for said lifestyle, ex-wife proclaims shock, ex-husband says "you should of just asked". ... New wife says "oh, I'm also into scat, can you shit in my mouth?" New husband, after immediately throwing up says, "you filthy disgusting slut, I want a divorce". Seems like ex-wife was right all along.

/

Moral of the story is that sometimes people enjoy each other but also enjoy doing things that are disliked or even considered repulsive by their partners, like spending all weekend playing golf, or fiddling with their muscle car(s), hunting, shooting or going to Justin Bieber/Taylor Swift/Elton John concerts, macramé, book clubs, cosplay, gaming, larp. You get the idea. Such hobbies take far too much time, money and attention away from a relationship, but all sensible partners know that it's a price worth paying for the rest of the package.

/

Yes, btw. If my wife went to a JB/TS or EJ concert, I would seriously consider divorce because respect is important.

/

This story just feels contrived, the chance that a successful woman he's sexually attracted to turns out to be a sub is slim to none, especially considering the limited numbers of women he's meeting. It's about the same chance that he's naturally a Dom and capable of being a good master, vanishingly small to non existent. Which is also the same chance that a mundane photographer just discovers he's an artist.

/

My final point is that I'd seriously wonder what the MC would have done if his wife had never cheated and he'd met the woman in the park, taken her picture and then met this amazingly good looking gallery owner ... I'm pretty damn sure we'd have been reading a story about him cheating on his wife.

/

One of the big problems I have with LW stories is this ridiculous juxtaposition between the cheating slut wife and the woman that's heartbroken and can't live without her cheated upon spouse. All done with an inflexible ego driven man who simply can't forgive, as if the only criteria wasn't do you love me and will you do it again and then leave me.

Because it's always better to go with a new unknown and then people wonder why divorcee's are that much more likely to get divorced.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A great story Well put together with a few surprising twists and turns Keep up the good work (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great until, the end. That was just a bit cruel.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Irony. (Karma?)

CookiecreamyCookiecreamy7 months ago

For those who thought it was mean to insert the final comment, as they walked away, shame on you. The woman completely disrespected her husband by confiding in a stranger her intimate desires, and then followed him into realiry!

She gambled, lost and deserved that final shot. I have no pity for her.

Great story. I've read it twice and enjoyed it even more the second time.

Thank you

Cookie

Ram707Ram7079 months ago

Yet another story you could not put down! A definitely there is space for a follow up!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very good story.. wouldn't mind getting another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wrong category

oldpantythiefoldpantythief10 months ago

Love reading the comments, almost as good as the story, but not quite. Daltons last remark to Jean sure got a lot of peoples panties in a bunch. Maybe Dalton and Tracy could go on a double date with Jean and Irv. He should be getting out of prison by now.... just kidding. Loved the story and glad that Tracy's Mom and Dad were included in the story, just made it more special.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor11 months ago

Dalton has a bit of a mean streak. Reminds me of the sadist who married a masochist. On their wedding night she ripped off her clothes, threw herself on the bed and said, "Beat me, beat me." The sadist husband stared into her eyes and with a wicked grin he forcefully replied, "No."

BAnde53507BAnde5350711 months ago

There was no need by Dalton for his parting words to Jean. He knows the woman still cares for him and is shattered emotionally. Jean discovering Tracy is also a submissive and having the life she wanted was painful enough. Telling her ‘you should have asked’ at that point is just cruel and petty. In all other ways the story is so very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Liked the story until the bdsm stuff then it turned kind of unrealistic. Methinks the author is into bondage as this is the second story I have read of his that brings up this lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh Yes, She should have had the Love, Trust, Loyalty and Courage be honest, open and talk to her husband give him the chance to show his love.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Well put together and I enjoyed. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For my money this is the best story LTW has posted here. Of course I’m pretty sure I haven’t read everything he’s written so I am sincerely looking forward to finding a story better than this. As far as this story goes, I’ll admit to feeling sorry for Jean the two times Tracy and Dalton spoke with her near the end. It was just a shame that she misjudged her husband so badly. Anyway, thanks for a great story, LTW. I’ll keep on looking for a better one.

Dee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved the series, one wonders if they could ever include Jean in the BDSM further down the track and how Jean must be feeling now watching her ex husband enjoying his new life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Odd to make bdsm part of a cheating loving wife's story. Kind of worked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LOVE the ending, Indeed if only she had the courage, trust, love and commitment to her husband to ask. So sad for her.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

This story took me on a journey. Some twists and turns were a surprise, others were expected. If the expected did not happen, I would have been darn disappointed. The "You should have asked, Jean" line was harsh, BUT it is something I would have done, so what does that make me?

However, I seriously enjoy your writing style. Please don't ever stop.

LechemanLechemanabout 1 year ago

Personally, I liked that last comment to his Ex, almost a tongue-in-cheek(y) comment to make. Yes, I can see how some may have construed it nasty but was it really? Throughout the entire storyline, he only expressed disappointment, sadness and hurt that Jean never took the time to speak to him about her hidden desires.

Trust comes in many forms in a relationship.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 1 year agoAuthor

@muddman74: Read, "But was it immoral." It's exactly what you're looking for. Be sure to read both parts though.

muddman74muddman74about 1 year ago

This was a very good series for me and I loved it. But it feels kind of unfinished, the way it ended. I would love to see the author make a continuation chapter giving Jean a better resolution to her woes and maybe giving her a happy ending. After all, she wasn't a total cunt like a lot of these Loving Wives stories tend to have, just a poor decision that totally messed her life up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Second time thru and each time I was taken by the emotion in the opening chapters. I could feel the pain for both characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As we left I looked over my shoulder at Jean who still had a shocked look on her face. "You should have asked, Jean; you should have asked," I told her.

That was absolutely mean a thing to do…u don’t kick a puppy who is already down and out! Jean made some choices for which she lost a lot…

No point in rubbing it again and again!!

The story was fascinating…but the last line left a. Sour taste!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Since this author is still writing stories, they should write another chapter or two for this story. Maybe bring Jean back as second BDSM slave. I'm sure Tracy would love someone Special to Dalton to play with in the bedroom, and maybe even let Jean have Dalton's baby too..

ker63469ker63469over 1 year ago

Just as awesome the second time around. Would love a recap of their lives to date

BabalooieBabalooieover 1 year ago

Incredibly well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!

I would not have taken that shot at Jean. It WAS cruel and unnecessary. Jean seeing the baby and slave collar had enormous painful impact. His cruelty was over tge top.

She paid before and has been ever since.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Jeez the clueless commenters who don't know first thing about D/s yet see it necessary to showcase their ignorance and stupidity out loud.

To explain (though no idea why I bother)... a lot of people with positions of responsibility and stress in real life enjoy submitting in the privacy of bedroom. They LIKE having no pressure, no responsibility. It's not faking, and has nothing to do with the ex. It's an intrinsic need. Some people are turned on by some things, some by others.

Regarding Dalton's parting shot at Jean... Don't forget. SHE gutted him and caused him uncountable pain. All he did to her was remove himself from her life, and ONCE talked to her harshly on the phone. No punishment, no revenge, fair divorce, no hate. Was it a bit mean of him, to give that parting shot? Sure. Was it well deserved, and not all that cruel in the BIG scheme of things in balance between them? True.

Originally I suspected the author may have planned to have her join the family eventually as a threeple... but now I see he actually posted a sequel that went in a very interesting and un-anticipated direction

mustelamustelaalmost 2 years ago

Unbelievable ending. Dalton is cruel, mean…and stupid. Jean is perfect (or almost)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No, it was not the end, so to those negative commenters ,I'd say 'Just you wait! Jean is going to go to the Gallery, and invite Tracy to to lunch, and Tracy is going to axcept. They are going to talk. That night, Tracy will tell Dalton every thing she discussed with Jean, including Jean's offer to become their slave. Dalton is going to say no, but fuck no! Tracy climbs up on his face, and says 'HONEY' I'm pregnant again, just, so by the time I have to quit for a while, she should be well trained, so you can knock her up. In other words, folks, there is a whole other story waiting to happen, right LapTopWriter?? Well written, watch your editing. Nothing that bad, but could be better. Keep writing.

XYZ

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Why

Why didn't he propose in the gallery in front of her parents?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a jerk. And the author, too. The only reason the new woman likes to be dominated is to show and punish the old one. Jean will never move on, she'll always, for decades to come, regret her 6 month semi affair. The author and the MC will make sure of it.

What a pair of assholes.

21223452122345almost 2 years ago

A great story overall, but I just have a hard part with the ending. Such a great and loving guy who has to drive home the knife with his final comment to the ex. I just don't see him doing that, he might have thought it, but he would/should never have said it.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Normally the amount of writing errors would make me score this story lower but, I loved the story so much I still have it 5⭐

BlueHemiBlueHemiabout 2 years ago

I loved it. Great writing.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Tarloso: check out parts 1 & 2 or, "But is it immoral?" It's the continuation.

TarlosoTarlosoabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it but the ending....part 5? I have so many perverse ideas from that ending...it just makes me want a part 5

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Like the story a lot. AAAAA++++

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

She betrayed him with her mind and body. Her first mistake was talking about her sexual desires with someone other than her husband. Next was following up on those desires with someone other than her husband.

The final realization that her husband gave someone else what she wanted had to hurt her.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

Awesome ! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was an awesome story. One of the best I've read in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice story. My second, or maybe third, time to read it and I enjoy it every time. I still believe it’s a Five Star story. I certainly don’t understand why anyone who found it annoying would bother reading the whole story. I know I certainly wouldn’t. Enough said about that! I’ve read just about all your stories, LTW, and this is, without a doubt, one of your best. Thanks for it.

Dee

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

Great story! Would be nice to hear more about Jean after Dalton's last meeting. You're a very good writer!

MarrttyMarrttyover 2 years ago

This is one of my favs on this website. In my opinion great work.

xhristianjxhristianjover 2 years ago

Fuck this story was annoying as fuck and the biggest issue was it was so drawn out and filled with inner dialogue introspection you may as well have just masturbated onto the page because that's all this was one big wankfest.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

I feel for Jean, but I don't believe her explanation. She wanted to explore BDSM by herself, and keep it secret from her husband, so that she had the power. That was her error, and it forced her to scorn him, deceive him, and keep doing something that she knew was not only wrong but would likely blow up in her face.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Very enjoyable read. Still the choice by the first wife not to tell him about the BDSM is left unexplained. A little more explication on this particularly on her perception of him rejecting her as perverted would greatly strengthen the logical foundation without that the ex comes out more positive than I think you want particularly at the conclusion unless you are working this towards a polyamorous sequel

Outstanding work even at masterwork level!

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 2 years ago
I Found Myself

Feeling empathy for Jean after the showdown at the motel and it kept growing throughout the chapters. I just couldn't buy into kicking a puppy, Dalton didn't either and was as gentle as possible under the circumstances. I happily have never been into that lifestyle, it just seems to me that it could grow logarithmically out of control very easily. Picture Jean's' father spotting the marks on her after her dates, then picture the ones that were more intimate that he couldn't see. Just signing up for those web sights would scare me as I'm totally certain that all of the others there would be fine upstanding people with no hidden agendas besides a little innocent fun between consenting adults. It wold be a great place for a serial killer to practice their profession. Now things like the remote controlled egg I could get into, a blindfold on occaision, the private photos, yes...but not a whole lot farther. I hope he has some very powerful encryption software to protect those photos. None of those many celebs who simply posted them to the cloud certainly didn't and have paid a price for being naive or just stupid. Of course there are the skanks who did it deliberately, since they have no talent other than being famous for being famous. I don't Tracy fitting into that category, I do see her being totally destroyed if they were made public. Not even the love between Dalton and Tracy would save her.

I expect that both Dalton and Tracy being successful business people would have very good accountants and tax people to handle those things. Trips like the ones they took to the California coast should reap continual, sizeable tax benefits. But being a Romance story as well as a Loving Wives bringing in the Infernal Revenue Service into it might not have been loving but it would be practical. I see Jeans' backstory getting darker and darker, that makes me rather sad. I don't see her deserving more pain, despair and remorse than she already has. It's not like she was a hateful shrew who only married for status or money, she obviously deeply loved him but by the same token how could she do what she did if she really did? It's not easy to make me feel this way in a LW story, but LTW as always does a very good job with emotions, namely mine.

*****'s. Signed: BTW

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I love the entire story to the end. All up it is great. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nauseatingly predictable and over the top BTB tale that stretches credibility to breaking point. Wife arrested for adultery - but doesn't complain. Husband repeated kicks her when she's down - but she just rolls over and asks for more. Husband avoids being drugged and beaten by wife's lover - turns tables, beats him to a pulp before lover sent to gaol. Husband finds new lover and they have a loving BDSM relationship. Wife remains miserable and continues to pine for lost hypocritical self-righteous dick of a husband.

The author is a competent writer but this is just a cheap masturbatory revenge fantasy.

LA

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Excellent!!!

Anything that a husband and wife do in their monogamous marriage is a wonderful thing. You just need to play, sometimes. The cheating ex-wife didn't tell of her preferences, and she is alone and, well, who fucking cares. A great happily ever after for our hero and his wonderful new wife.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

A very nice story. I'm not a fan of BDSM but it was pretty sweet in this story all things considered, more loss of control then humiliation like most BDSM. Still not my cup of tea but nice enough where it didn't weigh down the story. Gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gloating is never a good thing. The MC is way too mean to Jean at the end. Be gracious in victory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this series is pretty lit fam. 5/5 for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I could have lived without the BDSM shit, but it was a great story.

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

Now the ex is truly in Hell! The purest form of Eternal torment: knowing what you could have had if you had made the Right choices.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A good story but if this was real life I'd be asking what was it about Dalton's character that Jean found it impossible to talk to him about her BDSM interest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ending was a little too hurtful, but other than that a good story.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredabout 3 years ago

A very good story, apart from a fair number of typos and outright mistakes, but that doesn't stop it from being worth the time to read the entire series.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

Very beautiful story. 5🌟

You manage to write perfectly and make us feel the feelings of the characters.

A very beautiful description of the evolution of the new couple sharing new experiences all in love, confidence, communication.

Thank you for sharing this beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your story brought tears of happiness to this old man. Well done

NamVet

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

Well good riddance of the ex-wife. Really I don't have sympathy for her. Sorry. The only thing I feel pity with Jean is that she is still on that BDSM thing. Her father knew that and saw the marks and didn't do anything for her daughter?? Jean's family should help her get therapy for that. It is destroying her life now that BDSM is not only a sexual outlet but also as penitence for guilt.

So the series is done. Or is it?

Yes it is. I suggest not to put another chapter. It ended beautifully.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "READ THIS" - The issue wasn't Jean's reluctance to admit her desire for BDSM. Despite Dalton's claim that she should have trusted him, I can see how that could have been problematic. But she COULD have brought it up in a roundabout way to feel out any interest that he might have, or his feelings on the matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Liked it was a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sorry, but I'm not too big a fan of Dalton. Strikes me as being a bit of s self righteous priss who thinks his shit doesn't stink.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

AWESOME ending...

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

What a great story, from beginning to end it was very intense, the deceit of Jean, then Dalton's revenge against Jean and Irv, the divorce, the new found life with Traci. The story was a great read from start to finish. Well done. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Eh.

It seems to be written from the perspective of someone who has read about BDSM but does not understand it. Not that that in and of itself is ‘wrong’, but rather, awkward.

Sadly there are many women who are trapped in a relationship where they don’t trust their partner enough to reveal desires, compulsions, fetishes, fantasy. It’s a product of western society that they are smothered this way. Urges spill out in destructive ways, like with Jean. Jean and Dalton could have explored this together as novices. Perhaps Jean knew something that we didn’t....that Dalton would react badly to a revelation. I felt the last sentence of the story was glib and gratuitous.

Not buying Tracy being good with topping from the bottom with a total novice. She seemed to be much more in tune with herself and IMO women this far along in their journey in the lifestyle will be satisfied with a novice Dom even if he already has ‘it’ in him which from the way he’s written, Dalton most certainly does not. For him, the experience reads more as cosplay.

I like your other work...this didn’t satisfy.

I do not have any issues with BDSM content in LW stories.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

I think this might be the best story I've read here. What great development through out - the characters as well as the story. I still wonder how someone can say she loves someone else so much but not enough to trust him with, what she thinks, is her deepest, darkest secrets. Isn't that what it's all about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Another great story. Although Jean brought misery on Dalton and herself I can't help feeling sorry for her. Her pain at the realization of what she had done was overwhelming.

I've read a few of your stories and mostly you focus on the pain of the husband it would be good if you explored the feelings of the cheating wife as well a bit more.

In the stories I've read so far the cheating wives all seem to be desperately in love with the husbands they cheated on. Yet they go ahead and cheat, why? It would be interesting to read a story about what their motives were and their experience of the aftermath..

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Damn good story, I really liked it. I still feel sorry for the Jean character, yes she cheated, but I can understand being afraid to tell a spouse about some kinky or unusual sexual desire. You don't want to leave yourself open to ridicule or risk losing what you have. Still ... going to someone else is way bad. It's a very well done story and made me feel the emotions of the characters.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 3 years ago
Just Started

Just started "But Is It Immoral?" when I decided to go to the last page of "It's Against The Law" to refresh my memory where it left off and saw your note. Just finished "Bang, You're Dead", I'm really enjoying your work. I'm surprised I never read it before. Thank you

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 3 years agoAuthor

@SELSTIM,

Please read the sequel, "But is it immoral," I think you'll enjoy it.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 3 years ago
I Liked It

Except for the last line. It takes a heartless person to kick a person when they are down. Jean more than payed for her mistake. Yes, I said mistake. LTW did a great job expressing Jean's fear of her husband's perception of her curiosity with bondage. She just trusted the wrong person and he took advantage of her. So, with Dalton's cruel comments maybe she was right to fear his perception of her "perverse" curiosity. It amazes me that readers in this genre feel it's alright if the man gets hurt that the woman deserves all the pain she gets. There is a great need for a better understanding of human behavior so people can realize why people behave the way they do. Too many people resort to anger when they get hurt and strike back. "Pain breeds aggression", Dr. Roger Ulrich, PHD Behavioral Psychologist, 1950s. Of course, sometimes this leads to striking others less than they are. That's called bullying. Thank you for the story. I'm over my rant. I have to stop reading the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
READ THIS

Everone -- but especially those who think it would have been so simple for Jean to "just ask" Dalton -- should read the intriguing autobiographical comment by a Literotica member, who because of the nature of her confession stayed anonymous.

I refer to the second comment (07/05/13, titled appropriately "Intense") for the sequel to this series "But is it Immoral? Ch. 01."

While the repercussions of this Anonymous Lady's inner fantasies/longings were difficult, they were not as devastating as Jean's repercussions.

Nevertheless, Anonymous Lady describes her real-life similarities, which are so uncannily like Jean's fictional situation, that one can appreciate it when she writes,

(quote) I understand her [Jean's] inner struggle of sharing her true self. It isn't as easy as everyone says it is...(end quote).

Simply stated, the comment by Anonymous Lady is requisite to appreciating the realism of laptopwriter's depiction of Jean's quandry/fear of telling her husband.

This comment is in no way a reflection of me or my own predilections.

Me?

I stay away from Literotica's BDSM category.

Learning of goddess Stacy's "perverse" (her word) predilection,

actually slightly lowered my esteem for her.

So, while I cannot empathize with Anonymous Lady's inclinations nor have the slightest penchant to participate (neither giving nor receiving ),

I find it intriguing to investigate propensities of others that are so far from my own experience.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
YUP

1. They are your stories, the commentors can write their stories.

2 . if I could write, my characters would be average, not special.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

One of the few let downs from an otherwise generally good writer.

Traci's "secret", well the moment she said the word it was clear where it would go. It was iffy by that point and kicked me right out of the story. I really didnt read a word after.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimalmost 4 years ago
@Starsong "I really disliked the series"

Liking, or disliking a story is up to the reader, of course. However, saying it was just an overlong way of taking, "4 chapters and numerous pages to show that Jean should have talked to her husband" is unworthy of you. If that was the case, then someone saying, "the kids of two rival gangs fall in love, but it doesn't work out and they kill themselves" should be more than enough, rather than reading than the pages of Romeo & Juliet. Or, "kid finds out he's a wizard and goes to school, where - in the end - he has to fight a really bad guy, but wins and everything works out in the end," can replace seven volumes of Harry Potter. Or, to take it to the extreme, "Nice kid discovers he's the son of god and works miracles, makes enemies and is crucified, but comes back to life for a few days." That replaces the whole of the New Testament. So what to read next...

My point is, that a precis - or in your example, a single sentence - can never replace the story. You are suggesting we replace a journey, with simply reaching the destination, like teleporting there. It's economical on time, but you did miss a whole lot of sightseeing on the way. If we could teleport to the Great Wall of China, or the Louvre, that would be good; but you missed a lot of great experiences of China, France and Paris along the way.

Of course, whether you enjoyed the trip or not is something you have to experience to discover.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago
Re: anon

"Why is it in these stories the wronged man always ends up better off,it doesn't happen in real life."

That's not true at all. I know lots of couples that have divorced and in every case the wife cheated and ended the marriage. All the husbands but one remarried younger women and ended up much better off financially.

The one exception is an accountant whose wife left him for a richer guy. The ex-wife had two sons with the new husband, but that put a strain on her relationship with her two daughters from the first marriage. By contrast, the accountant is very close with his two daughters and spends lots of time with his grandkids.

Ultimately, the accountant had the last laugh, as the ex-wife developed a degenerative disease that affected her spine. She used to be a beautiful woman and now she looks like "a twisted old crone"... according to the accountant, who told me that while smirking. He's in great health and having lots of fun in his retirement, while she's crippled and in constant pain.

Karma's a bitch alright!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great plot - well written

just my note to anyone interested. This and These stories doesn't have to end the way each of us desires. The story can and does enrich. Not every one is similar so why not loosen up. I give it 5 plus stars. If you don't think I am correct then that is your choice.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Loved the ending, “you should’ve asked”

Pleasure and pain, she could’ve had it all, but for letting her husband know.

The punishment is exquisite

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 4 years ago
Good

I liked this, bit wordie but well thought out plot, nice characters and a little sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I really disliked the series

It was largely boring and didn't go anywhere. It took 4 chapters and numerous pages to show that Jean should have talked to her husband. That was the entirety of the story. 13 plus pages that can be summed up in one sentence

RanDog025RanDog025almost 4 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST 5 STAR STORIES ON THE SITE!

VERY WELL DONE. NOT YET SURE WHY ALL THE dot dot dot's ARE FOR WHEN THERE CAN BE A COMMA INSTEAD. OTHER THAN THAT IT WAS WELL WRITTEN! THANKS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very well written

throughout the entire series, but the plot was transparently an LW formula. The ending was especially a disappointment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous