All Comments on 'It's All in Family Ch. 01'

by nil525252

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
UGH!!!!

Your writing leaves very much to be desired. Please get some English lessons so that your story will have a flow to it. As of right now it is jerky, unfinished and rather disconcerting. When reading your story in English it is very disjointed and confusing. Again, take some writing and grammer lessons or get a proofreader who can correct your language problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What a load of rubbish. And that is being kind. A complete waste of a read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Annony knows about

waste he is the total definition of waste. He sucks and swallows. I gave this one a 5 too

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Butchery of the English language

Hopefully there will be no Ch. 2, this is all the garbage I can stand. Study the English grammar and spelling or try to post your garbage to an Indian site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
People keep telling you how poor your language skills are

Are you completely stupid, or do you actually believe they're all wrong and you're right? I come across this cultural arrogance from Indians every day, and quite frankly, I'm sick of trying to point out just how badly you people butcher my language; for the last time, you don't write English properly, or even coherently.

Your English sucks arse, you have no idea about grammar or actual English idiom or proper use of idiomatic English. You don't understand colloquial English, you don't even have a feeble understanding of Received English or derived English/American/Australian/Canadian colloquialism and idiom, and it's glaringly obvious you have no understanding of proper sentence structure; does it honestly never occur to to you to wonder why you have such consistently low scores?

Don't you ever look at your low readership, and feel puzzled that the only readers who 'rah-rah' you are other Indians who construct their English comments as poorly as you? Why don't you write in your own village dialect, and leave the English to those who actually speak it properly? There's a foreign language section here, please go there and stop taking-up the time of the moderators who have to let better stories wait to one side while they try and puzzle their way through your meaningless garbage.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Not bad

despite all of the anonymous comments. If they haven't the courtesy to put their names on things then they shouldn't make nasty comments.

I will grant that their complaint about your writing has some merit, but I doubt that they could write in your native language at all.

I think that when you wrote crouch and its' derivatives you meant to write crotch. It took a couple of readings to figure that out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really?

I was quite dark and thin, also stout.

Thin and stout at the same time?

No wonder that you " had an inferiority complex during my school and college days."

Do you really feel compelled to inflict this kind of refuse on the reading public?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good and natural

nicestory

PaulwilliamPaulwilliamover 6 years ago
Well

Very sexy for me

Made me very hard thinking of watching them

No wonder he cum inside his panty

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous