All Comments on 'It's All In the Cards Ch. 02'

by AbstractReality

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fantastic

i'm so excited to see what happens coming next! i liked the result of the following morning and how they gave into those new feelings so willingly. super hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great flow! I agree with the previous comment, having them think about the previous night and making them want each other again is sexy. ;3 I can't wait to read the following chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexy!

I was not expecting the day after events. Total turn on!

DragonFire978DragonFire978over 8 years ago

Again very well done, Looking forward to the next chapter

AbstractRealityAbstractRealityover 8 years agoAuthor

Crap. I just realized I uploaded the wrong version of this chapter! I'm going to re-upload. I am SO embarassed.

Professor_XXXProfessor_XXXover 8 years ago
Nice job

There something super-hot about none of the people being in control in this scenario. I hope that you don't get too wrapped up in the wedding-dress "mystery" if it doesn't go anywhere.

Also, think about adding a physical detail or two,about each of the characters to flesh them out a little. I can't picture Brenda vs Jennifer, although I remembered Jenn not wanted to get come in from the previous chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't hold out ;)

You are now officially keeping us in suspense! I'm anxious to see what the other cards do!

AbstractRealityAbstractRealityover 8 years agoAuthor

Don't worry, anon. Chapter 3 is done and ready to be uploaded. It took me 2 weeks to get Literotica to upload the corrected version of chapter 2. I'll be submitting 3 this weekend after I do some final checks for spelling, grammar, and continuity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous