It's All In the Cards Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a couple things I need to do right now. Maybe later." He replied, knowing he needed to go somewhere and see if he could have a talk with that other voice.

He turned to head out into the living room, but Brenda caught his arm.

"We'll talk about us later?" she said, more a statement and less a question.

"Of course" he said with a smile and kissed her softly.

He shut the bedroom door behind him as he heard the three of them begin kissing and fooling around. He headed down the hallway towards the living room, but stopped short at the end of the hallway.

Standing right beside the tree, holding the box of tarot cards, was a man. There but not really there: a mental projection of sorts.

"Good morning," the man said in the same voice that had been inside his head the night before. "Ready to figure out how to use these?"

12