It's All The Ex's Fault Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girl rolled on her side toward me, her hand taking the place of the blonds in my crotch. "I think she likes you..."

I looked down at her, running a finger from her cheek to her latex covered nipple. "What's not to like..."

She rolled back onto her back, then brought my fingers to the top of her latex, catching the tip she already pulled loose in my fingers and got me started pulling it down before releasing my fingers. We looked each other in the eye, then she trust her chest out a bit and nodded. I slowly pulled her bright green latex down. Even though they were only covered in a thin layer, it was still erotic seeing them revealed.

As I laid the first on out on the dash next to the blonds she slid her skirt down and reached up to turn the heat up a notch. I took my time with the second one, stroking her bare nipple with one hand while the other was removing the last of the latex. She was smiling with her eyes closed humming a little. "Slide your shorts down...I'm thirsty."

HELL YES! I slid them down and slid the seat back before she rolled back over and slid my slowly into her mouth until she bumped me against the back of her mouth. Sliding one arm between my legs so she could get a hand around the base of my cock, squeezing and playing while she was sucking and licking, her tits and nipples squeezed against my thigh.

I was having a bit of trouble holding off without being able to play with her. Looking down at my cock disappearing into her while I felt her ands playing with my balls.

She pulled back a bit and licked me up like an ice cream cone. "You know how much I wanted to do this today?" lick lick, "All those oiled naked and topless women in the hall today." lick, suck suck lick, "Wanting to kneel down in front of you and suck you down and get you to blast all over my tits.." lick DEEEEP suck lick "Servicing my man so he can mark me with his hot cum all over my tits..."

"AHHHHHHHH..." I was getting close, and with her squeezing my balls she knew it.

"Oh yea, that big load backing up from all morning shooting all over my tits..."

"I'm getting..."

"And if it's a big load I could stand tit to tit with the blond and we could smear your load all over each other... before having to lick it off each other..."

"I'M CUMMINGGGGG..." the thought of her rubbing my cum between the two of them and then taking their time licking it off in a crowd of naked women was more than I could take. I put my hand on the top of her head and just started letting loose. Feeling her lips around the head of my cock sucking while her tongue was circling, fondling my balls as they emptied into her.

Just as I was ready to pass out from sensory overload she released me cock from her lips, but kept her hand slowly stroking me. She rolled over on her back with a smile, opened her mouth a bit to show me her prize, then swallowed it down. She was still stroking me slowly as she used her free hand to wipe the dribbles from the corner of her mouth and lick them from her hand.

She drew the last of my cum up my cock, making it ooze out onto her hand, then brought it to her mouth as well. "That would have been a lot of fun to do in the middle of the hall..."

I shook my head and slid the seat forward while I reached for the ignition. We pulled out into the night, my hand cupping her cheek with my forearm resting on her tit. Her arm over my leg playing with my softening cock.

"We probably would have gotten arrested, and you thrown out of the competition..."

"... but it still would have been fun. Run off all those women chasing you..."

"What women?"

She looked up at me, really looking at me, "All those women coming back and forth in front of our booth..." I just shrugged.. "Bouncing their tits and wiggling their asses, making sure they were stripping down as they came by us?..."

"Well I watched the women at the shower the first day, but..."

"And some of those coming back for a few 'extra' massages?"

I grinned down at her, "I'm a guy, I'll look and play as much as I'm allowed, but I'm going home with my girl."

She gave my cock a firm squeeze, "Good answer, but what about the blond?"

"What about her?"

"Would you date her?"

"If you weren't in my life...probably/"

She stopped stroking me, but kept a firm grip., "...we could share her..."

I looked down at her, trying to gage her statement, "...share..." I said questioningly.

She bit her lip, "Well you didn't mind US sharing YOU the other morning..."

"So this isn't the first time you two have gotten together?"

"..mayyyyybeeeee... she is a beautiful woman..."

I ran my thumb over her lips, she bit the tip lightly. "Well she is the second most beautiful woman I know." She sucked my thumb in, and began stroking me again. "...and she is rather...tasty..."

Her free hand dropped to her pussy, I could hear her fingers in her pussy behind me. Then she brought them to my lips, letting me clean her juices from my fingers. "But that's my favorite flavor..."

"Find a place to pull over and come to bed..." she sat up, gave me a quick kiss, then kept on rolling toward the back, giving me a NICE look at her ass and pussy in the mirror lit by the dash lights.

I pulled off on the next dark ramp and over to the entrance ramp shoulder. She was curled up with the blond, tit to tit. I stripped down and slid in behind her. I was going to just snuggle in behind her, and began to slide my still rock hard cock between her thighs when she reached behind me, rotated her hips, and guided me into her dripping pussy.

I slid in as deep as I could from behind her, grabbing her hips and holding her to me, feeling her pussy gripping and releasing my cock. I began sliding in and out of her, feeling ever bit of her strong velvet pussy surrounding my cock. I reached around to get a nice grip on her tit, and found her mashed into the blond, so I just kept on reaching and held the two of them together while fucking my girl.

I held them both tight, sliding my hand down to the blonds ass, getting a nice groan from her, but a bit muffled, so I guess they were having their own fun while I was enjoying myself.

This was nice, but I wanted some nice deep fucking...I rolled the blond away from her and lifted her leg, allowing me to straddle the other and sink as deep as possible into her. The blond rolled back against my girl, trapping my knee between them. I began sliding in and out of her again as the girls wrapped their arms around each other.

The three of us in the moonlight, the girls locked in a deep kiss, tit MASHED to tit while I slid in and out of her. Feeling her pussy gripping and releasing me as I drove into her, and ass cheek in each hand, teasing both of their rosebuds with my pinkies. Letting the finger against her ass slip in, enjoying the resulting clamp on my cock, spurring me on.

If it had been daylight I doubt I would have held out for very long, but in the moonlight and having given her a nice load a few hours ago I was actually able to hold out for a bit. But whatever the blond was doing to my girl was having an effect. As I picked up my pace, the blond did something, and my girl screamed out and clamped down on me hard.

I gave the last push I could and just shot load after load into her not being able to move in her convulsing pussy. I kept going as long as I could, until I collapsed forward on top of both of them, my cock finally slipping free of her pussy. I kissed the blond while lying on my girl, tasting her on her lips. Light little kisses on her nose and earlobe as she turned back to my girl.

"Kinda hard to sleep with you two fucking each other's brains out..." That got my girl giggling a bit, then rolling over taking me with her. "But at least you got me a snack." She turned and crawled over my girl and swallowed me down, taking her time coming up off me to get me nice and clean. Then she spread my girl and began cleaning the pussy I had just filled. I could see her head moving in the moonlight, remembering taking in the sight of my girl cleaning the black girl. And from the twitches and whimpers of my girl she was doing a pretty decent job of it.

"Well now that I'm awake...I think I'll drive for a bit." She grabbed a towel and my shirt and crawled back up front. We curled up, going to sleep with thoughts of a bottomless driver made me smile.

I know she didn't drive all night, because I woke with the blond behind me with a nice grip on my cock and my girls nipples in my chest. "Oh a guy could get used to this..."

The girls started to stir, and I got a light kiss from my girl. "...morning..."

"...morning..." god she's beautiful in the morning sun... and that red hair just glows.

I was pulled from my trance by a hand on my chin, turning my head back to the blond, "...morning..." and gave me a nice deep but soft kiss, her tongue hunting for mine. The she pulled herself over me a bit, nipples dragging across my side to get to my girl, giving her an equally nice kiss.

She settled back still pressed to my side, all of us just inches from each other. "Since you decided to wake me early last night, you get to drive. We're a little below quarter tank and about an hour from the good truck stop." Then squeezed my ass, "Off you go..."

I gave my girl a quick peck then pulled the blanket from the blonds side letting the cool air in, giving me a bit of a squeak and a glare as I got out. She pulled the blanket back over both of them as I scooted to the side, then pulled it up over both their heads. From the looks of things I would say they were snuggling in for an interesting morning. I managed to get my sweats on over my aching cock and crawled up front.

About an hour later I came on the truck stop she was talking about. I pulled to the pumps and the girls piled out the side door, jeans and one of my dress shirts each, showing LOTS of cleavage and hard nipples in the cool morning air. I pulled to the store after filling and found the girls in the restaurant waiting on me. I no more sat down and our breakfast arrived. Several of the guys at the counter were disappointed they weren't alone...LOL

The girls chatted about school while we ate. Me? I just enjoyed the juggling nipples from all the hand waiving in the discussion. We got back on the road, the blond reclining against the console this time, and like my girl, a hand on each tit as we went, abet up under my shirt instead of topless like last night.

Through it all it seems like my place got nominated as a study location for finals being a midway point... I didn't care as long as it kept her close to me...

We got back into town a little after lunch time, but that was fine by me for a Monday. We dropped the blond off at her apartment, both of us getting nice hugs and kisses. When we got back on the road to my place my girl decided to take up a position on the cooler against the console instead of the passenger seat. She unbuttoned my shirt, flashing me her tits, before buttoning the top button and putting my hand in there on her tit.

"So was this a good celebration weekend?"

I cupped her tit and squeezed her nipple, "Best one I can ever remember..."

She slid her arm over my knee and her hand on my crotch, giving me a nice squeeze in return, "Me too..."

"So what do you want to do this afternoon?"

"I don't care, as long as we do it together..."

I looked down at her, "You sure about that?"

She squeezed my cock and held my hand tight against her tit. "...yea..." she said quietly.

We made it back to the apartment without saying much more, just fondling and playing with idle conversation to pass the time. We made it back into the apartment, dropped the bags and cooler inside, threw the perishables in the frig, then just stood there holding each other.

I looked her in the eyes, giving her a quick peck, "I like having you here with me..."

"I like being here with you..." as she ground her pussy into my cock.

I pulled her to me, but didn't grind back. "Not just for that..." Squeezing her ass a little, "but partially..." making her laugh a little.

"Let's go shopping and spend some of my prize money."

I pulled back away from her, "You got prize money?"

"Yup, top five get cash prizes. I got $2,500 to spend."

"What about school costs?"

"Nope, except for renting my cap and gown ad a few little things, all done with school in a few weeks."

"OK, anything in mind?"

"Nope, just shopping..."

"Ahhh... female retail therapy..." that made her snicker. We grabbed light jackets and headed for the mall. It was warm enough we decided to leave them in the van, that and my constantly looking down at her hard nipples standing out in my shirt...

For an early Monday afternoon the mall was pretty quiet, but we did run into some people we knew...kind of. The older couple from the mall down near her place were walking around showing her off.

Still a short skirt, but stockings with seams, and a silk blouse that wasn't quite as sheer, but showed the pattern of the lace behind it and her hard nipple standing out.

While I was checking his woman out her was checking my girl out. Totally different outfits, but showing off none the less. With her in her skin tight jeans snug up into her pussy and my dress shirt with only the top two buttons done up, he was enjoying what he was seeing as her firm tits kept the bottom of the shirt open a bit, moving and swaying with her steps and air flow in the mall.

I looked over at him looking at my girl, "How do you keep your hands off such a magnificent creature?"

He looked back at me, "I could ask you the same."

I slid my arm around my girl and inside the open shirt a bit, "Not very well I'm afraid."

He followed suit and slid and arm around and cupped her tit a bit before letting his hand drop. Both of the girls rolled their eyes and snickered.

"Why don't we go get a bite..." and waived toward the food court.

We followed them, both of us enjoying the swing of her ass and the split in her skirt.

We each got something to munch on and then followed them to a table more off to one side. The older woman looked around a bit, then undid all the buttons from her nipple line up, then slid in followed by him. We only got to see cleavage and her lace bra, but sitting beside her he was looking right into her top.

My girl was a bit dumbfounded for a few seconds. "WOW!"

I looked between them both with a grin on their faces, "You like showing off a bit do you?" I said to no one in particular.

She cupped her tits and rolled her nipples through her silk top. "Makes my pussy and nipples ache and him randy as hell. We can only stay for a few hours and have to go home and fuck like rabbits."

My girl was reaching into her shirt cupping her own tit. Since her back was to the rest of the restaurant, my girl lifted her shirt away, baring her hand cupping her tit. "I can see how that would get your hormones up." they were both looking at her tits, the guy especially. The girls were looking at each other cupping and playing for a bit, but the crowd started to pick up and they had to quit and cover up.

The older lady had a bit of a glazed look in her eyes. The guy looked at me with a smile. "Going to have to sit here for a bit. If I touch her she'll scream out in orgasm...and she's quite the screamer..."

My girl covered her mouth while she snickered at that.

He was looking at my girls nipples standing out, "It's nice to see a new face around showing her figure off, there aren't too many of us out here."

We must have had some unusual looks on our faces from his expression.

"What? You think we're the only ones that like to show off our women?" we looked at each other and then back to him. He smiled at us, she was starting to come around. "Come out Saturday afternoon and we'll introduce you to some of the others that make the rounds."

The lady turned to him slowly, "Get me out of here and fuck me..."

He slid out, letting her out next to us. I could smell her pussy and see a dark patch on the back of her skirt. They were barely two steps away when my girl turned to me with a big grin of her own, "Get me out of here and fuck me..."

We slid our tray off at the trash receptacles, and headed for the parking lot... we never made it. She saw one of those family bathrooms and hauled me in. She dropped to her knees, yanked my slacks down, stood up and pulled her own down and bent over the sink. "FUCK MEEEEE..."

I waddled up behind her with my pants around my ankles and drove into her sloppy wet pussy.

"OH GOD YESSSS... FUCK ME LIKE THE FIRST TIME..." I did just that, I grabbed her hips and fucked her like a mad man. Ramming into her hard enough to make it sound like I was giving her a spanking, my balls and her thighs wet with her juices. Using her tits like hand holds to drive in as deep as I could. She screeched and clamped,

I drove deep one last time and flooded her out. Picturing her showing her tits off to the other couple while the lady squeezed and played with hers across the table. "AAAHHHHHH..."

We 'stood' there a few minutes with me collapsed on top of her before we could stand. We cleaned up as best we could, and peaked out to see one of the security guards standing across the isle watching the restroom. She smiled at him and flashed a bit of skin below her tits making him blush. She did the finger wave at him as we walked away.

She was all smiles and quiet as we drove back home. Cuddled up against me as we went up the walk. She pealed her shirt off as soon as she got in the door, never mind if it was closed, and shed her jeans and shoes leaning against the back of the couch, spreading them crotch up to dry before she went to the bedroom. I heard the shower start, and stripped to join her.

I watched her lather up a bit before I joined her. We looked at each other, knowing without talking. Lathering each other, then shampooing each other, reveling in the others touch. I ran my finger along her mound beside her landing strip feeling a bit of stubble. "Feels like you might need a trim?"

She pulled me to her, trapping my hand between us. "Mmmmm, I'd like that..." we rinsed each other off and toweled off, taking our time with each others bodies even though we knew each other in detail.

I followed that delicious ass out to the bedroom, then went to the kitchen for a bowl of hot water. I returned to find her spread at the corner of the bed leaning back on her elbows watching my hard cock bounce as I walked.

I kneeled at the corner of the bed, looking up at her landing strip above her spreading glistening pussy, the rise and fall of her firm tits and nipples, that gorgeous smile surrounded by her flowing red hair...

I leaned in and inhaled her aroma, and then a soft lick between her lips before bringing the razor to those same lips. Spreading first one, and then the other to shave the edges clean. Pulling out to stretch the skin tight, slowly sliding the razor over in short clean strokes. Working my way up and around her landing strip as her pussy began to dribble. Rinsing the razor in hot water every few strokes and wiping her mound clean.

Stretching her mound tight trimming it up close, and then narrowing her landing strip back a bit to what she used to keep it at. Finally taking the last stroke, rinsing the razor, then wiping her clean. Her freshly shaved mound with a bright red landing strip in front of me with her pussy dribbling down her ass. I couldn't take it and more and had to dive in, licking and slurping her nectar, running my tongue along the inside of her velvet soft lips. Diving in deep to get every bit I could and then coming up to nibble on her clit.

I was so enthralled with her pussy I forgot to put an arm up between her knees, but I didn't care. I kept on licking and sucking with one arm around her hips. When she arched up cumming in my mouth I slipped a hand under her and a finger in her well lubed ass. a string of gibberish came from her and she began flopping around, legs flailing instead of trying to squeeze me to death.