It's All The Ex's Fault Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure if I ran out of strength first or if she did, but we collapsed like that on the bed. Her flopped back legs splayed, me with my head on her thigh hanging off the edge of the bed. Once I was able to stand I made my way to the kitchen for some ice water. I came back to see her snuggled up against my pillow with her eyes closed and a dreamy look on her face. I had to stop and stare, her innocent beauty just amazed me...

She opened her eyes when I sat on the bed and rolled up to take her glass, taking a long drink while I watch her. She smiled at me with an impish grin, then sat her glass down on the night stand and patted the bed beside her. I managed to realize I still hadn't taken a drink from my glass. I swallowed some down and joined her. She turned so I could have her curled up in front of me.

We lay there, my cock in the crack of her ass, one arm under her tits cupping the far one, the other under her head for a pillow. Her bright red hair right in front of me... I knew it was a fantasy weekend... I knew reality was going to come in the morning..."I wish this weekend didn't have to end..."

She pushed back against me, her hand cupping mine cupping her, "Me too..."

I held her as tight as I could, and kissed her neck just below her ear and whispered, "I really wished you lived up here and not on the other end of town so far away."

I felt her hold her breath for a bit, then release it, "...ok..." she said quietly.

"HUH?"

"I'll move in..."

I pulled back and rolled her toward me to look her in the eye, "But what about school?"

"I've only got a week and a half of classes left, then two finals and I'm done. It will take us at least a week or so to figure everything out...so?"

I cupped her chin and gave her the softest gentlest kiss I could, "Of course you can move in, I wouldn't have it any other way. Next thing you'll tell me is I get to keep my redhead..."

Now she put her arm up around me, "Yup, the boring brunette is officially gone..." and pulled me down for a much more serious kiss.

We kissed and talked and talked and kissed over the next several hours, pulling the comforter up and cuddling and kissing some more. Somewhere along the way falling asleep together...