All Comments on 'It's Always Time Act 06 Ch. 04'

by Oblimo

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Need a rating higher than the choices offered!

There is only one word to add to all the others I've already used in previous comments, that all of us should be repeating......MORE! -captaintx

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing.

I'm glad that we finally have the full completed epic posted up here. This is more than a porn story, it's a story of love, trust, and humanity masquerading as pornography.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow

just wow. this could make a book. very rarely do i see a x rated story that has a good storyline double trouble and end of the world are the only two on my list. untill now. will prolly never forget this story... oh and i have five dollar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
weirdly enjoyable

it's like a Douglas Adams opium dream of shangri-la.

I loved it. Write more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

I remember when this was just a nascent work, just in the early stages of chapter one. It was excellent then, and has come so far since then. It is true that this isn't really porn, though that is in there, but instead a wonderfully written story that happens to have some sex in it. I hope to see more from you in the future.

-Dan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So it's an adventure

The beginning few chapters are imaginative and quirky, and the last few are a pretty damn satisfying culmination of it all. But the middle gets a little redundant, even the specific wording gets into little loops it feels like it's just there to string everything together. Either way, I enjoyed it. Some jokes work, some didn't, but I'm glad there was a sense of humour about it all. The grand parody of mythical stories added some great thematic detail, but it would be better off if it unfolded as more showing and less telling. Pretty interesting read. And hell, the sex didn't hurt either.

SexyClericSexyClericover 14 years ago
Very good.

Very well crafted story, but the plot got more than a little confusing at times. The epilogue bit there with Bee, in particular, made precious little sense to me.

Over all, a very satisfying read, if a little obtuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
one of the best stories ever

this story has been by far one of the greatest I have ever read on literotica i hope to see more from you in the future and will be adding your page to my bookmarks.:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing.

If you start making more of this I would never say "Pygmilion", and if I didnt spell it right then im sorry. oh, and that was one hell of an epic read right there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

This story makes me smile every time I read it. Excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fantastic read.

I know this story is old, but I really enjoyed the entire thing. Blown away by the humor, references, and all the history diving. Keep writing. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not gonna lie

When I had first laid eyes upon this story, I expected a quickie. What I did not expect, however, was to fall in love with your story and, characters. That's all I have to say. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous